Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 11:26 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:37 am 
Site Admin

I haven't be able to test the power behind this reality that gets disscused a lot around this forums.... Until now. ;)

So this day I decided to drop the guard a bit, and get rid of some of my staunchyess and the characteristic aloness that trademarks my personality. Well the fortunate girl who has been jocking the crap out of me for several months in the gym, had the privilege and the free pass of getting touchy with me, maybe you are asking How did she did it?... Well I guess she had to develop, during our convesation, some sort of story where she told me she applied to some exbf guy. So she used it as a tool to get touchy with me (Hahaha) yes I get the sense that she used a routine, this is an old trick she used with one guy that felt for her.

Also she talked about past boyfriends a lot (hahah I know) :mrgreen: So she just was giving me the roadmap to her heart. Telling me how needy they where with her, and how dissgusting is this for her, and that she wants to enjoy life and be free and thah she didn't like the sappy shit (party girl) and screams for the NEED a dominant male. So I non chalantly I was pointing some bullshit moves she did with her past boys (she was soooo open she was telling me also the secret weapons to manipulate other chumps, some vengance jealousy plots with her exes and some sort of shit like that). I guess I attract the type of open yet somewhat fearful chic, like myself (Mirror) :oops: , that opens his heart so easliy that tells everything :twisted: . I shared some of my moves to. Hey I'm work in progress and in developing also. Nobody's perfect. And perfect is mainstream and boring.

So the convo went right (for her) I don't know how to explain this, if one peasant matrix dude saw what the girl was doing to me,... I expected shurely a short circuit meltdown in their brain. What I did?... NOTHING! I was like, played (fortunatley I'm able to see this internally and not get all needy, because I don't feel neediness anymore, well with this girl). Wow... Totally flipped the script, Isn't it sweet? I didn't have a darn shit concern about kino her, I just let her accumulate all that energy all this months until she cannot contain it anymore she got rewarded, touching me. I was sensing she will do this to me when we initated the chat, like a premonition (her bodylanguage screamed I want to touch you). :idea:

A thing to note with previous girls that digged me; All the woman "past this forum experience" where this way with me, so much touch it gets ridiculous. This girl was not the exception, excesively touchy towards me, grabbing my waist and pulling me near her like a man!, (haha I felt so played) she was the agressive kind I tend to attract, like the past ones! But now it's fun. I think I sensed a little bit of desperation from her part just to being able to reach me, so I reciprocate to her, but just little (SHE WANTED SO HARD), maybe this is a bad move?... So I let her touch me some more, and I grabbed her with my arm around her neck like a dude! (Sorry I don't know better, and I'm not romantic :lol: ) xD Also, the cat analogy is exageratedly accurate.

Like she was so excited (I was more toward neutrality and a peacefull feeling of sincere cheefulness for her happiness for being around me, I know it sounds weird and newagey) She seemed so happy, wow! this girl shines when she's bubbly around me. I guess she wanted the whole deal, and my cell-phone too but I was patiently enought to got her so excited. So I guess I'm leading.

PATIENCE. SPACE. PLAYFULLNESS. (All this months, hihihihi :twisted: she couldn't handle it anymore!)

Bottom line:
I don't care what happens with her, or what develops or where the road leads (I'm just happy that I don't have that felling of gut wrenching in my stomach and throat of attachment to the outcome like the previous girls I met, or met me) I was not pretending I don't like her, I do actually like her but I don't care what happens. Lo que será será.

Just by seeing this phenomena developing in front of me; just blew my fucking mind. :lol:

How did I start the convo? I started some ->hard banter with her<- (that's my style) I had previously granted her with some silly nicknames of my inspiration, made some more fun of her, just playing with a cat and not wanting a reaction from her, just playing. Then, she took advantage of that. I was just giving space and indifference.

I know I know... I'm a very slow implementer but heck, I guess I did't it well for the being first time.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:52 pm 

Better late than never...welcome to my world. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:32 pm 
Site Admin

Bravo Dali.

For some reason have been expecting this. Glad to hear the journey is proving fruitful.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:51 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks guys. :)
Coming for the masters, I think I'm doing it right.

:geek:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:03 am 

Awesome Dali! Very Inspiring!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:56 pm 

Awesome ;), good read.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:53 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Awesome ;), good read.
Take notes, Inpatient Ivan. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:53 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Awesome ;), good read.
Take notes, Inpatient Ivan. ;)
Impatient Ivan? lol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:38 pm 
That girl is choosing pretty hard.

Bravo!