Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:43 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: The Stand Off
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:30 pm 

So since my keeper and I have an arrangement of sorts, I graced this jockin' ass nursing student with my number...we shall refer to her as Nene.  I've seen her in the facility I work at on and off for about 3 months now, and only started friendly banter about 2 weeks ago.  When she first showed up, she seemed like she was trying to avoid me...usually this means that she was expecting to me jock first...and TUFF!

Her vital stats:

Typical MVV (Marquee Value Victim)...31 y/o, 2 kids...soon to finish LPN school (which isn't saying much)...in other words not bringing a whole lot to the table.  She's cute, but not stellar.

Here are some of the signs and symptoms I picked up on:

-Like I said initially, she was TRYING to avoid me...if I can pick up that you are TRYING to avoid me, then you're already in trouble. ;)

-When we finally did start talking, it was because she asked her instructor to observe me while I was doing my specialty.  Please note that I'm not the only person in there doing what I do...she HAND PICKED me.

-During her observation, the topic turned quickly from medical stuff to personal life at her initiation.  She was quickly assessing my availability as well as calculating compatibility.

-Her fellow classmate came by...and they proceeded to grab each others bewbs in front of me (my patient was elderly and passed out lol)...her friend is kinda heavy set an married and HAS been jockin openly since day 1 (SHOCKING I know :roll: )...but NO THANKS.

-A few days later she popped up on me doing my job again (notice she keeps tracking me down)...first thing out of her mouth is how my girl and I are doing...I know where this is going.

-She mentions that a car salesman she purchased a vehicle from has strong armed her into going out for drinks 'cause he took a lot of money off of her purchase (Symps come in all shapes and sizes)...that was my in.  I tell her that if she wanted me too I could show up an hour into it after she got her drink on and 'rescue her'...she bites.  I give her my number so she can let me know when to show up (this was supposed to happen a day later).

I get a text message the following morning...the following convo ensued throughout the day:

Nene: Hey Kidd!! wyd? 

Me: Haha nathan just some light spring cleaning I guess...what's up?

I have some laundry if ur interested! Just bored in class 

Eh...I gotz enuf of my own lol...pay attention! ;p

Doesn't hurt to ask I guess... future reference lol

Never hurts to ask haha

Got some other questions too then! 

Shocking haha...ok shoot

What's really good with u n wifey? I don't wanna step on toes... 

Step on toes? Ok...let's be grown about this...what exactly are you proposing?

I'm not proposing anything, I'm nosy. If I had a man I would be curious about extra females lol

*^this was an attempt to 'play dumb'*

How would bring nosy step on toes lol? Anyhoo, we are basically in an open relationship right now...it would be nice to have a happy ending but who knows how it'll go. I'm cool with practically all of my ex's...she knows this. 

I might try something on u. Haven't decided lol

Might try something on me? Like a pink tutu? I'm not a cross dresser lol

Lmao nah I was thinking my hips 

*^BANG! :lol: This is where every single guy she's ever dealt gets blinded with pussy lust...but since pussy doesn't fascinate me...*

Oh...I see. So what is interfering with your decision making process?

Me 

Right...What are your conflictions? 

I want a relationship and I want to hold out for that. Flip side, I have an insane sex drive 

*^This is her trying to attempting contract negotiaton*

Ok now we're getting somewhere...I have faith that my girl and I will pan out...so I really can't help you on the relationship tip.  But, I am tall enough to ride THAT ride lol...but I feel you on both points.

*^This was my counter offer*

Lol u silly. Yeah u tall enough 

*^This is her dumbfounded that I'm not playing her game and effectively turning down her heavenly snatch :lol: *

I know...on both counts haha ;p

So u gone have a drink wit me later?

*^This is her attempting to steal the ball...she has to realize that I'm not trying to fuck her...she is trying to fuck ME :roll:

Ummmm...I thought I was bailing you out of a drink lol...what is the deal with dude anyway?

*^This is ME playing dumb :mrgreen: *

Idk he's been avoiding me all day lol

He's been avoiding YOU? That sounds backwards lmao!

Right so he texted me just now saying he hasn't forgotten me just been in and out. Yeah I'm over it... 
What was that excuse, Oh yeah school!! Ha ha

Haha indeed!

...and that's where the story ends for now...at a stand off.  She is used to having guys beg for pussy (as evidenced by the car salesman)...she is NOT used to someone like me who is totally indifferent.  8-)

Bottom line is, it is up to me.  I could 'get past security' if I wanted to...lull her into a false sense of security by playing her game for a minute...fuck her then steal the ball (something you young bucks should probably be doing (coughMORPHEUScough :geek: )), but since at my age I care more about overall status as opposed to pussy that's wants to be fucked, I really don't care if I ever fuck her.

So now her ego is going to get into a fight with her wants and desires...might take awhile, but guess what usually wins out in the end?  ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

Post subject: Re: The Stand Off
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:57 pm 
Site Admin

hmmmmm

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:06 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
hmmmmm
´Grinus doubting The Kidd???? :shock:

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:19 pm 

:o She has no idea who's she dealing with

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:21 pm 

@Kidd

right now you are on a break with your keeper and you don't know what's going to happen (if you get back together or not....), yet you seem so indifferent and like you don't really care that much. So how do you manage to be so indifferent when it comes to a keeper?

and nice story BTW, I love stories like this :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:32 pm 

Sniper wrote:
@Kidd

right now you are on a break with your keeper and you don't know what's going to happen (if you get back together or not....), yet you seem so indifferent and like you don't really care that much. So how do you manage to be so indifferent when it comes to a keeper?

and nice story BTW, I love stories like this :mrgreen:
Haha yeah I figured you guys were overdue for story time :mrgreen:

...and it's easy to be indifferent with my 'girl' because I can read her like a book...and circumstantial evidence and situational awareness show me that ultimately, she shouldn't be going anywhere. But ultimately, I understand that she will do whatever she's gonna do and I ultimately have very little control over that...all I can do is continue to work on being the best option I can possibly be and hope that it'll be enough. If not, I'm sure it'll be more than enough for someone else. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:04 pm 

Nice this is some of that fresh motivational shit I needed to hear (read about) for awhile now. :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:48 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Haha yeah I figured you guys were overdue for story time :mrgreen:

...and it's easy to be indifferent with my 'girl' because I can read her like a book...and circumstantial evidence and situational awareness show me that ultimately, she shouldn't be going anywhere. But ultimately, I understand that she will do whatever she's gonna do and I ultimately have very little control over that...all I can do is continue to work on being the best option I can possibly be and hope that it'll be enough. If not, I'm sure it'll be more than enough for someone else. ;)
cool. That's an awesome mindset I hope everyone can achieve 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:22 am 

I'll be the dumb on this one :
The Kidd!! wrote:
Lmao nah I was thinking my hips 

*^BANG! :lol: This is where every single guy she's ever dealt gets blinded with pussy lust...but since pussy doesn't fascinate me...*
Blinded with pussy lust like what ?

Like "Meet me tonight at ... I'm gonna rock your world ..." ? and they proceed on HER terms ?
The Kidd!! wrote:
Bottom line is, it is up to me.  I could 'get past security' if I wanted to...lull her into a false sense of security by playing her game for a minute...fuck her then steal the ball (something you young bucks should probably be doing (coughMORPHEUScough :geek: )), but since at my age I care more about overall status as opposed to pussy that's wants to be fucked, I really don't care if I ever fuck her.
Like the upper, and then REALLY rock her world and steal the ball later ? (I would like the basics on ball stealing please (no skype session :D), I can't find the posts in the Korner ... rkd ?)

Edit : Ball stealing is just flipping the script knowing that she should by then fear your loss and you don't ?
Mannija wrote:
It's not only possible to ball steal with women, but male "friends" and other people as well.
Like if the pattern is you're always calling your male friends first or sucking up to your boss or whatever and you are a bit needy and approval seeking...then one day you realize it, get sick of it and have a belief shift and are like "Fuck it" and don't talk to them until they contact you and are indifferent about the whole thing, they'll be like "Hey man, what's shak'n, everything cool?" You just became higher value than them in their eyes and stole that muthafuck'n ball.
The Kidd!! wrote:
So now her ego is going to get into a fight with her wants and desires...might take awhile, but guess what usually wins out in the end?  ;)
Your terms of contract ? (If you don't even want her pussy, what would it be ?)

*I feel like the village idiot, quite a nice feeling actually, humbling* :oops: :lol:

Sniper wrote:
cool. That's an awesome mindset I hope everyone can achieve 8-)
What gets in the way of you having this mindset ? :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:57 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:

[ img ]

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:18 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
GoldenBoy wrote:

[ img ]
Damn, you got me ^^

I thought he said he didn't achieve this mindset (because if I had said the same thing, it would have meant this, hence the mirror that means I put my interpretation on somebody else's words), I didn't think at the time that he would speak for others still in the matrix (like he does sometimes).

Note taken :geek: