Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:55 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:17 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouiddOtiAS8
This has been my new attitude since this new year got started.
Quote:
"No Mercy No Mercy No Mercy No Mercy I ain't neva gonna say die"!

Ho's lie niggas jive thats what O.G. told me my ghetto my ghetto if you make it to see 25 nigga you an O.G.
Shout out to Lil Boosie

So I turned 25 2 days ago :|

As I woke up and went about my day I thought about all my experiences all the truths I discovered and how to truly move in this world. People was talking about having a quarter life crisis at this age :roll: So I just went with it and to see how people reacted most of them just laughed but I did say it in a funny way so that makes sense.

As I thought all of these things going throughout the day I realized I truly have nothing to be sad about, nothing to be happy about. Although I was in a particularly good mood for some reason it seemed nothing could phase me at all that day I guess having beautiful weather really makes the difference. But in this moment to moment mentally and emotionally I felt fantastic and yet at the same time indifferent it was strange its like all my concerns and worries as well as my attachments to certain things just washed over me and nothing seemed to matter to me any more. Whether I lived whether I died I had this strange realization which really dawned on me the moment it entered my mind.

Once I just let everything go I felt at peace all the inner turmoil I had just vanished like the world was at a standstill. The work was easy I could more easily talk to people like everything didn't seem to matter anymore. I guess this is what true freedom felt like I almost feel I was a little kid again.

After ending work on the best note that it could have my friends took me out and got me shots from the jump. I had invited 2 of my clients to come join us one of them showed up on time and proceeded to drink from there we were bar hopping and the rest was kind of hazy because I don't remember a thing from that point on. I can remember points where I phased in and out the rest of the night, I remember how my 2nd client finally came brought me a drink and that was the last I've seen of her.

The last thing I remembered really was having a handful of ass and lip action at the end when I was getting dropped off. This is my client I was doing this with she is a little chunky but still has curves and has a cute face and just before I had gotten dropped off I realized I don't have my keys or wallet and I remembered I had left them at work because I knew I was going to be tore up and I didn't want to basically lose my life the gym was closed so I knew I was going have to crash at old girls place we got there and I was dead to the world.

I woke up yesterday morning and I don't remember shit :? all I knew I heard a sweet angelic voice behind me I looked at my arm and see that there was a band around my arm. I got up I looked at my surroundings I see old girl walking around in nothing but a bathrobe and I'm in an apartment that I knew wasn't mine :shock:.

She said yes this isn't your place, still her mouthy self talking shit but it didn't phase me 8-). But she sure knew how to cater to a man though, she fixed your boy some breakfast and order some pizza later on in the day. Also I remembered last night she said she was shocked how I was acting towards her :roll: because when I'm at work I'm always so professional I told her of course its my job its a must. She says if I wasn't drunk I sure wouldn't be acting like this I kept a mental note of that I'm going to have her experience just what a day in the life of Resonance is really like :twisted:.

Anyway in a subtle way I started grabbing and smacking a handful of ass then slowly building up little by little to more intimate means until eventually I had her on her back and I was squeezed in between her legs just shy of penetration. She said I can grab anything but I couldn't get in her cookie box I guess this is that LMR B.S. that these females put you through. I was cool with it so I did just that while cuddled up watching the T.V.

She said she wanted to take a nap so she invited me with her to her best friends room to take a nap in. By this time I actually got bored and really did want to take a nap so this is where I applied Grinus favorite move and gave her space I was trying to nap and she was moving all around she said it was hot so I told her to take that hot ass robe off and she did. She was in bra and panties I had her practically naked but even then I was trying to take a nap but then all of sudden she patted my ass talking about how nice it was, then she started wrapping her legs around me and wanted to talk so I took what The Kidd says and I let the bitch tell me her life story and we were just shooting the shit from there.

So I decided to have a little fun, with all that shit she be talking at my job I decided to test it out I rolled her on top of me and she started sucking on my neck kissing on me. She talking about she was hungry so I said I got something I could feed her with :twisted: :lol:.

She said she wasn't giving me head but I wasn't tripping I just let her do her do until she got to the bottom talking about can she bite it :mrgreen:. but after while she really was hungry and we ordered pizza and we just chilled the rest of the time. After the movie she took me home I think we got something going on for next Friday I will confirm it the next time I see her at work.

But I basically left with blue balls I didn't trip about not getting any birthday sex but the blue balls hurt like a motherfucker almost like being congested. So anyway I had more fun on 25th b day then I did my 21st I got wasted like no other.

Feedback or questions anyone please feel free to chime in

I can have an awesome B-day or not depending on how I let external circumstances affect me. So I made a choice to make it the best day of my life even if was just another ordinary work day but after last night it was anything but.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:44 pm 

Not too shabb. Next time, don't be an Indian giver when it comes to space...meaning don't give space...and then take it back. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:25 pm 

all I can tell you is that you are a very lucky dude 8-) at 25 you know what most men will never know. Think back:

a year or two ago you were still watching pretty Asian smiley girls and taking wrong advise from 'the sex tourist' and his sidekick 'the shaman'. Over the last year you have learned so much with the help of the books and our two main teachers:

[ img ]

imagine waking up at 40, being married to the wrong girl or being divorced drowning in alimony :cry:
see? 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:20 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Not too shabb. Next time, don't be an Indian giver when it comes to space...meaning don't give space...and then take it back. ;)

Duly noted I had a slight feeling about this but the girl was just a chatter box and wouldn't shut up so I could take the nap but all in all things turned out fine.
Quote:
all I can tell you is that you are a very lucky dude 8-) at 25 you know what most men will never know.
True this has been quite the journey so far
Quote:
Think back:

a year or two ago you were still watching pretty Asian smiley girls and taking wrong advise from 'the sex tourist' and his sidekick 'the shaman'
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This had me rolling on the floor Sniper I 'm still dying from this its got me in tears.
Quote:
imagine waking up at 40, being married to the wrong girl or being divorced drowning in alimony :cry:
see? 8-)
Also true I would be totally frustrated and would have gone nuts by now if it wasn't for The Kidd and Grinus but Sniper you had a contribution in this as well you gathered all the ones who were looking for the truth and brought them here you have just as much to do with it. Even if our lives are nothing more than a parasitic symbiotic relationship I'm glad it s with like minded fellows that have joined us on here.

This path of the red pill its a lonely one indeed The Kidd and Grinus is right just telling people how you are going to change isn't going to cut it the revert back to agent smith defending the world of the feminine. Its best to just do it in silence its easier this way.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:30 am 

Haha Sniper, those pictures always make me lol :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:06 am 

Morpheus wrote:
Haha Sniper, those pictures always make me lol :)
I'm becoming quite fond of those two myself. :mrgreen:

I fancy myself as the one on the right...the other one looks more mellow so that's definitely 'Grinus. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:31 am 

Thank you man :) and about this:
Resonance wrote:
This path of the red pill its a lonely one indeed The Kidd and Grinus is right just telling people how you are going to change isn't going to cut it the revert back to agent smith defending the world of the feminine. Its best to just do it in silence its easier this way.
I already gave up trying to explain to people, most people won't get it- the ones who do will find their way here. It's better to work in silence - and the support is over here if needed.

I also stopped trying to bring guys from PUA forums here- despite all my efforts: it doesn't work.

Guys who are looking and ready will find us...

Happy birthday brother

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:28 am 

One hell of a day pimp! Same thing happened to me...LMR. Girls saying she isn't going to have sex with me :lol: I wasn't even bothered!
The Kidd!! wrote:
Kidd what do you mean by this?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:32 am 

TheDude wrote:
One hell of a day pimp! Same thing happened to me...LMR. Girls saying she isn't going to have sex with me :lol: I wasn't even bothered!
The Kidd!! wrote:
Kidd what do you mean by this?
Finish how you start. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:42 am 

Got it.

Go all the way and if she don't want some...stop completely and...good night.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:40 am 

TheDude wrote:
Got it.

Ummmmm...not really. :|

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:49 am 
Site Admin

TheDude wrote:
Got it.

Not at all.

If you want a nap take a nap.

I got the feeling he did not really want a nap.

In the same way he gave her space and then took it right back. That is not space.
If anything it is fake space. That is not space.

-
If anything , reading it again there are elements of passive-aggressive behaviour in there.
He did quite a bit to harm the interaction. That is not the issue though. Trying to fake indifference is.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:27 pm 

Quote:
I was trying to nap and she was moving all around she said it was hot
You gave space
Quote:
so I told her to take that hot ass robe off
Then you filled it
Quote:
even then I was trying to take a nap but then all of sudden she patted my ass talking about how nice it was
You gave space
Quote:
I decided to test it out I rolled her on top of me
You filled it again

That's what the guys are talking about Res.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:40 pm 

ManniJa wrote:
Quote:
I was trying to nap and she was moving all around she said it was hot
You gave space
Quote:
so I told her to take that hot ass robe off
Then you filled it
Quote:
even then I was trying to take a nap but then all of sudden she patted my ass talking about how nice it was
You gave space
Quote:
I decided to test it out I rolled her on top of me
You filled it again

That's what the guys are talking about Res.
Mannija you are like the translator for them you break it down to how I can understand them the best thank you. I figured it might have something to do with that but that is very observant so now I know I wasn't faking it but now I understand why my shit wasn't wet by the end of the day.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:37 pm 

You got it my man.

Just remember that if you fill space, the girl has no choice but to create it.

So if you're on fb chat with a girl as an example and say something to her like "Call me", that's filling space, and I guarantee she'll come up with an excuse why she can't or why she has to wait...which is her creating space. It goes for everything.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:32 pm 

To clarify, what ManniJa says is true depending on the modifier used. If you say, 'Call me NOW', you're filling space. If you say 'Call me SOMETIME'...you are giving space. :ugeek:

Right, ShitAardvark? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:11 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
To clarify, what ManniJa says is true depending on the modifier used. If you say, 'Call me NOW', you're filling space. If you say 'Call me SOMETIME'...you are giving space. :ugeek:

Right, ShitAardvark? :mrgreen:
It's still filling too much space for my liking shitbird, but if your value is so high in the bitches eyes that she's like "I can't believe he said I could call him sometime" then it could work, it's a slippery slope though.