Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 8:33 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Verbal cues
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:16 pm 
I've picked up on body language, and now I'm looking for verbal cues to combine language and body language to get a holistic picture of how women act.

This is an interaction that I just had.

Information from 4 months ago:

This Japanese girl sits down next to me while all the computer terminals are empty. I start a conversation with her. I don't have a cell phone then so I tell her to email me. We set up at time to do coffee. We talk over coffee and everything. Then she tells me about her music efforts. She wants to compose music. I decide for us to travel to her dorm so I can listen to the music. She's comfortable and doesn't tell me I have to leave at any time. I bounce and tell her that I'll see her around. She agrees.

Information from today:

I see her walking back to my dorm. I greet her and she walks up to me and faces me directly. We talk, and I ask her if she has a little bit of time to chat in my room. We walk into my dorm's common where my room is conveniently located. I ask her about where she has been lately. She tells me and immediately drops that she has a boyfriend in passing. She's traveled internationally and I frame her as an international player, which she laughs about and is cool with. While we're talking she pulls her hair back a few times. She propped her feet up in the chair that was across from me while I was sitting on the couch. It looks as if I'm boxed in so nobody can get to me. We keep talking, and she puts her hands behind her head.

I ask about her having siblings, and she returns with a question. I tell her about myself and how I operate. I drop that I have female friends and tell them to be focused and shit so we don't have problems. I was attempting to subcommunicate that I run shit from a friends position. Her eyes never lose focus on me while I'm saying this. I decide to close the interaction so I can get back to my school work.

I tell her to take my number and she agrees. I tell her that I'm not a bug-a-boo (a guy who calls and texts a lot). I tell her that I don't text women or call them. I tell her that I only want to talk with women when they want to talk to me. She agrees and then takes my number.

She immediately follows up that I can call her when I want to. She also says that she doesn't call or text too.

I attempt to combat that shit.

I stand up and walk to my dorm room a few feet away. While walking and as I open my door I tell her that I have two phones. One phone is for text and the other phone is for calling. I say that the phone I have right now is for texting because I don't want the same people texting me as the same people calling me. I also say that I don't have the phone I want for calling right now.

She says ok. After I hear her say ok I start going about my business in my dorm room. She says some shit that I can't even remember now and this interaction only happened 15 minutes ago. I just agree with her and go about my business.

She says that she's going to text me immediately. I agree and tell her to take it easy and have a nice day, letting her know that I didn't want to hold her up for a long time and that I need to get back to my school work. She returns volley and walks out of the door. Two minutes later I receive the text message. She texts me her nickname, which I asked about earlier. I also told her my nickname.

My question:

I didn't get a gut feeling that she is going to text me and follow up. I didn't get a gut feeling that this girl is a lock.

What does her verbal cue that I can call her when I want mean? She agreed with me and said that she doesn't get the impression that I'm going to bug her.

Why don't I have a gut feeling about the girl?

I also feel that she was just putting the ball in my court with the text. I feel like she attempted a ball steal when she said that I can call her.

How do I discern verbal cues?

I get that she may be subconsciously attracted to me, but shouldn't subconscious body language match conscious verbal shit?

Last information:

While I was going about my business in my dorm room wrapping up the conversation she was standing by the door of the common room facing my door and consequently my body, while I had my back turned to her or halfway facing her for the final leg of the conversation.

Thoughts? I think this has the chance to be a great thread.

NOTE: I FORGOT TO SAY. SHE REMEMBERED NEARLY EVERYTHING FROM OUR TALK OVER COFFEE FOUR MONTHS AGO. SADLY, I BARELY REMEMBERED SHIT.

Post subject: Re: Verbal cues
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:24 pm 
Site Admin

Oh my

--
The above was going to be my whole post. Read back what you have posted as though one of us other users had posted it, not you
rkd1990 wrote:
NOTE: I FORGOT TO SAY. SHE REMEMBERED NEARLY EVERYTHING FROM OUR TALK OVER COFFEE FOUR MONTHS AGO. SADLY, I BARELY REMEMBERED SHIT.
Of course she did.
rkd1990 wrote:
I've picked up on body language
Have you?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:51 pm 
Yeah, I recognize her as being interested. I think it's still subconscious.

I wouldn't have wrote about the body language signs if I didn't notice them.

I couldn't match her talking with her body language. I was trying to see it in a holistic sense to match verbal cues with body language because they should be synchronous, shouldn't they?

I couldn't see matching language with body language. I know she's highly interested though.

Edit: If I could remember the conversation I would post it.

Also, I think I could have taken her to my room. It was like a little blip on my radar, probably a gut feeling that I missed.

In retrospect, I think I should have went with that thought and then dropped the game that she needs to come up out of pocket when we were sitting in the room. I think that would have sparked verbal cues I was looking for instead of extending the interaction through the phone.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:44 pm 
Update:

I guess I did read the body language wrong Grinus.

She hasn't hit me up through my phone.

She shouted "hi" to me from about 50 feet away yesterday. I asked her what she was doing and she said that she was going to tutor kids in violin lessons. I told her to let me know how it goes and she hasn't followed up.

I sure she was and to a certain extent still is highly interested. I guess she was just being nice, or she is dead set on fronting because she has a boyfriend halfway around the world and is used to getting shit her way.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:44 am 

It's option B. No one yells at you from 50 feet away just to 'be nice'. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:55 am 
The Kidd!! wrote:
Well it's time for our telephone chat. I don't know how to blast fronting.

I've only had women admit they like me immediately or they just didn't front to begin with.

Fronting didn't matter before because I was talking to them a consistent basis and they broke down, but I couldn't get gifts or favors.

This is like a problem I can't change because I'm not going to hit her up on a whim.

I'm just going to set this bitch and forget her.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:31 am 

rkd1990 wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

I've only had women admit they like me immediately or they just didn't front to begin with.

Fronting didn't matter before because I was talking to them a consistent basis and they broke down, but I couldn't get gifts or favors.

This is like a problem I can't change because I'm not going to hit her up on a whim.

This where The Kidds most important factor comes into play. If you still want to get at slim patience and space will play key parts in this particular interaction. If your read was correct like you said it was she will knock your door down eventually just slow roll that thing if you feel like the trouble is worth it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:30 pm 
Resonance wrote:
rkd1990 wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

This where The Kidds most important factor comes into play. If you still want to get at slim patience and space will play key parts in this particular interaction. If your read was correct like you said it was she will knock your door down eventually just slow roll that thing if you feel like the trouble is worth it.
Yeah, I'm not really worried. She's just one girl on the list of bitches in my fan club. I just gave the digits to another girl that's been waiting for the last few months.

Lately, I've been feeling real pimpish.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:32 am 
UPDATE:

It's about a week since I made the initial post.

I called her today going against what I said I would do.

She picked up on the 3rd ring.

She didn't bring up the point about me not really calling and shit.

I got into her head. She needs security, closeness, trust, and some other shit I forgot.

Her older brother was her role model, which explains why she has some masculine tendencies.
Funny, she didn't like her father because he wasn't around and he was emotionally unstable.

I guess she likes the stoic types.

After the first 8 minutes I couldn't shut her up fast enough so I could remember questions that would tell me more about her needs and values. I forgot her fucking values. Bitch told me she gets suspicious when guys get all touchy and feely, giving her random hugs and shit, so not touching her is right up my alley.

I cut her off after 30 minutes because I received another call. Lol, she was still trying to say shit when I said bye and hung up.

I wish I didn't say, "call me back sometime when you get the chance." She did say, "sure" after I said that shit though.

I should have set a deadline so I'd know how tough she's fronting, but I at least don't have to expect a call inside the week.

Still thinking that this bitch likes me subconsciously. Taking the time to make that happen seems retarded. I think I'll chop her up for 2-3 hours the next I have enough free time if she doesn't call me back earlier.

If I have to call her again I'll pull her card...."Hold on a second. Let me call you right back. CLICK!"

As many times as I've had that shit pulled on me, I should have known to do it on the first call because she was so interested.

I should have chose a better time than spitting game in between classes. I probably should have hit her up during booty call hours so she could run her mouth and tell me her life story in detail as long as she wants.

The real important point of doing that shit is so I'm the last thing she thinks about before she goes to sleep and the first person she thinks about when she wakes up. I fucked up there.

I'm gonna grill her on what she can do for me. I didn't get that job done, but she does understand that we're just going to be friends.

Getting a little deeper in her head seems like a real good idea. I think I'm gonna see if I can get her cry by bringing out some of her deeper feelings by relating her poor relationship to her father with some bad experiences she's had.

I never tried it before, but there has to be a causal link between bitches feeling deep emotions, crying, laughing, sobbing, pouting, etc. and them inserting you as an authority and sexual figure in their head.

Grilling her about her current boyfriend and how he treats her seems like a good idea, but she doesn't seem to be in love with the dude because she's talking me. Bitch knows that I'm coming in for the kill.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:47 pm 
Site Admin

Quit playing f**kin games

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:02 pm 

rkd1990 wrote:
Bitch knows that I'm coming in for the kill.
PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:46 pm 

Still being way too staunch. :geek:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:08 pm 
peregrinus wrote:
Quit playing f**kin games
What games? The bitch is the one playing games. She isn't owning up to her feelings.

"Pure desire is forged in the crucible of Torture" - Iceberg Slim
The Kidd!! wrote:
Still being way too staunch. :geek:
Is it from ego? I just laid out plans so you could see how I'm thinking.

Or, are you telling me that I should just call her up and tell her to swing by so I can just put her to the test and a tough decision.

I'll be on later. I got a female trying to give me some head for Valentine's Day.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:14 pm 

rkd1990 wrote:

What games? The bitch is the one playing games. She isn't owning up to her feelings.

Are you even serious ? Read your post from another person's perspective and see how's Peregrinus right...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:49 am 
fufe wrote:
rkd1990 wrote:

Are you even serious ? Read your post from another person's perspective and see how's Peregrinus right...
Did you read the quote you quoted?

There's a good reason to step on her toes now rather than later.

If you really think I'm playing games then you should point it out instead of cosigning. I did bother to ask where I'm playing games.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:26 am 
Site Admin

rkd1990 wrote:
I've picked up on body language, and now I'm looking for verbal cues to combine language and body language to get a holistic picture of how women act.

This is an interaction that I just had.

Information from 4 months ago:

This Japanese girl sits down next to me while all the computer terminals are empty. I start a conversation with her. I don't have a cell phone then so I tell her to email me. We set up at time to do coffee. We talk over coffee and everything. Then she tells me about her music efforts. She wants to compose music. I decide for us to travel to her dorm so I can listen to the music. She's comfortable and doesn't tell me I have to leave at any time. I bounce and tell her that I'll see her around. She agrees.
Why? Who's playing who?

Information from today:

I see her walking back to my dorm. I greet her and she walks up to me and faces me directly. We talk, and I ask her if she has a little bit of time to chat in my room. We walk into my dorm's common where my room is conveniently located. I ask her about where she has been lately. She tells me and immediately drops that she has a boyfriend in passing. She's traveled internationally and I frame her as an international player, which she laughs about and is cool with. While we're talking she pulls her hair back a few times. She propped her feet up in the chair that was across from me while I was sitting on the couch. It looks as if I'm boxed in so nobody can get to me. We keep talking, and she puts her hands behind her head.

I ask about her having siblings, and she returns with a question. I tell her about myself and how I operate. I drop that I have female friends and tell them to be focused and shit so we don't have problems. I was attempting to subcommunicate that I run shit from a friends position. Her eyes never lose focus on me while I'm saying this. I decide to close the interaction so I can get back to my school work.

I tell her to take my number and she agrees. I tell her that I'm not a bug-a-boo (a guy who calls and texts a lot). I tell her that I don't text women or call them. I tell her that I only want to talk with women when they want to talk to me. She agrees and then takes my number.

She immediately follows up that I can call her when I want to. She also says that she doesn't call or text too.
This is where you get confused... If you don't care, why care?... This is playing games.

I attempt to combat that shit. O really... why combat something doesn't even have to be combat, it was a test. :(

I stand up and walk to my dorm room a few feet away. While walking and as I open my door I tell her that I have two phones. One phone is for text and the other phone is for calling. I say that the phone I have right now is for texting because I don't want the same people texting me as the same people calling me. I also say that I don't have the phone I want for calling right now.

She says ok. After I hear her say ok I start going about my business in my dorm room. She says some shit that I can't even remember now and this interaction only happened 15 minutes ago. I just agree with her and go about my business.

She says that she's going to text me immediately. I agree and tell her to take it easy and have a nice day, letting her know that I didn't want to hold her up for a long time and that I need to get back to my school work. She returns volley and walks out of the door. Two minutes later I receive the text message. First sign of sublte submission She texts me her nickname, which I asked about earlier. I also told her my nickname.

My question:

I didn't get a gut feeling that she is going to text me and follow up. I didn't get a gut feeling that this girl is a lock. (She already did?... :? )

What does her verbal cue that I can call her when I want mean? (You set yourself in your own trap of not calling, now this sounds like you want to call her) She agreed with me and said that she doesn't get the impression that I'm going to bug her. (saying someone you're not going to bug her but subtly expecting something from her, is to bug her...) NOT SPACE ENOUGH...

Why don't I have a gut feeling about the girl?

I also feel that she was just putting the ball in my court with the text. I feel like she attempted a ball steal when she said that I can call her.

How do I discern verbal cues?

I get that she may be subconsciously attracted to me, but shouldn't subconscious body language match conscious verbal shit? (The girls that like me in my environment allways sent subconsious signals, but FIGHT to not send conscious ones...) So... as the thing is as Kidd says, she already showed that she diggs you, so is your work to do the initial act less staunch, let her know that you get her signals, and then give her space to act give birth to her love to you, consciously.

Last information:

While I was going about my business in my dorm room wrapping up the conversation she was standing by the door of the common room facing my door and consequently my body, while I had my back turned to her or halfway facing her for the final leg of the conversation.

Thoughts? I think this has the chance to be a great thread.

NOTE: I FORGOT TO SAY. SHE REMEMBERED NEARLY EVERYTHING FROM OUR TALK OVER COFFEE FOUR MONTHS AGO. peregrinus says: of course she does! :D SADLY, I BARELY REMEMBERED SHIT.
rkd1990 wrote:

UPDATE:

It's about a week since I made the initial post.

I called her today going against what I said I would do. (She texted you first so no prob)

She picked up on the 3rd ring.

She didn't bring up the point about me not really calling and shit.

I got into her head. She needs security, closeness, trust, and some other shit I forgot. (Remember the covert tactics?)

Her older brother was her role model, which explains why she has some masculine tendencies.
Funny, she didn't like her father because he wasn't around and he was emotionally unstable.

I guess she likes the stoic types.

After the first 8 minutes I couldn't shut her up fast enough so I could remember questions that would tell me more about her needs and values. I forgot her fucking values. Bitch told me she gets suspicious when guys get all touchy and feely, giving her random hugs and shit, so not touching her is right up my alley.

I cut her off after 30 minutes because I received another call.
Why? Did you want to appear to her to "benin in demmand?" Lol, she was still trying to say shit when I said bye and hung up.

I wish I didn't say, "call me back sometime when you get the chance." (This paragraph is before the up above) She did say, "sure" after I said that shit though.

I should have set a deadline so I'd know how tough she's fronting, but I at least don't have to expect a call inside the week.

Still thinking that this bitch likes me subconsciously. (Still?) Taking the time to make that happen seems retarded. I think I'll chop her up for 2-3 hours the next I have enough free time if she doesn't call me back earlier.

If I have to call her again I'll pull her card...."Hold on a second. Let me call you right back. CLICK!" Why would you do that?

As many times as I've had that shit pulled on me, I should have known to do it on the first call because she was so interested. So you still doubt is subconsious? :o

I should have chose a better time than spitting game in between classes. I probably should have hit her up during booty call hours so she could run her mouth and tell me her life story in detail as long as she wants.

The real important point of doing that shit is so I'm the last thing she thinks about before she goes to sleep and the first person she thinks about when she wakes up. I fucked up there.

I'm gonna grill her on what she can do for me. I didn't get that job done, but she does understand that we're just going to be friends. (Seems that you are caught in DO THINGS FOR ME things, this have to spawn naturally in her, aka. doing things right (not faking things))

Getting a little deeper in her head seems like a real good idea. I think I'm gonna see if I can get her cry by bringing out some of her deeper feelings by relating her poor relationship to her father with some bad experiences she's had.

I never tried it before, but there has to be a causal link between bitches feeling deep emotions, crying, laughing, sobbing, pouting, etc. and them inserting you as an authority and sexual figure in their head.

Grilling her about her current boyfriend and how he treats her seems like a good idea, but she doesn't seem to be in love with the dude because she's talking me. Bitch knows that I'm coming in for the kill.
Good.....

And this is the sublty shit, I see you are playing games on her.

Allways revise your post 3rd person dude, it will be awesome to do that.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:30 pm 
Dali, thank you for posting your analysis.

I'll think about what you said.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:00 am 

Like I said...still WAY too staunch. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:36 am 
The Kidd!! wrote:
Like I said...still WAY too staunch. ;)
Staunch this shitbird.

I just took the digits of a girl who was choosing since back in October of 2011.

I didn't even know she was choosing me, and I couldn't remember where we met before.

Ol' girl said hi to me as I was passing her 50 feet from my dorm. Then, the trap was sprung. I ran a quick quiz on that bitch.

She passed with flying colors. bitch was stammering and leaning in to talk me.

I asked her if she wanted to talk. Bitch whips her hair, leans in and says yeah.

I tell her to take out her phone and she nearly raped her purse trying to find it.

In the meantime, she's steady qualifying her actions and about how slow she's being.

In her mind, it's like I'm about to just walk away if she doesn't get my number fast enough.

I tell her to text me. I don't even hit my dorm, which is only 50 feet away, before she sends me a text identifying herself.

I would have invited the girl back to my room so I could hit, but she was on her way to some meeting in the campus lounge, and I know I can still get her to show up tonight if I don't forget.

Chuuuurrrch!