Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:20 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Payback
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:56 pm 

the way I see it is: it could be an advantage but only if you add the power of logic to it. Logic should be stronger than emotions when it comes to this.

But I think Kidd and Grinus can give you a better answer.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:01 am 

Sniper wrote:
the way I see it is: it could be an advantage but only if you add the power of logic to it. Logic should be stronger than emotions when it comes to this.

But I think Kidd and Grinus can give you a better answer.
I understand that and I think so too. I use logical aspects such as "love = perception of value".. Is that the balance ? Knowing the logical facts, feeling the intition and feeling things from people and then combining the two, to make a final choice ?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:06 am 

There is nothing wrong with using feeling...that's basically what I'm talking about when I say "trust your gut"...THAT FEELING. I myself am very intuitive (I know...SHOCKING :roll: :lol: ) and I use it to great effect. Being able to harness my feelings is what allows me to make deep connections with women I've had in my life...and people in general for that matter.

However...key word is 'harness'...you don't let your feelings overwhelm your decision making process. Logic and emotion are two separate factions...let them each do their jobs and play their positions. As long as you can do that, then you're doing it right. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:11 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
There is nothing wrong with using feeling...that's basically what I'm talking about when I say "trust your gut"...THAT FEELING. I myself am very intuitive (I know...SHOCKING :roll: :lol: ) and I use it to great effect. Being able to harness my feelings is what allows me to make deep connections with women I've had in my life...and people in general for that matter.

However...key word is 'harness'...you don't let your feelings overwhelm your decision making process. Logic and emotion are two separate factions...let them each do their jobs and play their positions. As long as you can do that, then you're doing it right. 8-)
It's actually funny, I thought I don't have that gut feeling, but it seems I have it stronger than I.... thought
The Kidd!! wrote:
Logic and emotion are two separate factions...let them each do their jobs and play their positions.
This is the confirmation I needed. Thank you Kidd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:58 am 

Sniper wrote:
Resonance wrote:
I think LM realized just how brutally honest we can be on here and rolled out. Probably not used to this atmosphere but that's just my opinion and assumption.
well she did come from Zan's boat where women are treated like 'sacred'

Edit: well all women are agents so it makes sense why she couldn't fit here.
But if someone like Esther was here maybe she would fit just fine
Really... :arrow: :roll: :|

That would explain her sudden disappearance, well we warned her but in all honesty like scarf has said before I really think its a bad idea for women to come here anyway. Now that we have a true understanding of what's going on no woman will be accepting of this and especially really dislike it on how we are battling them on the same level playing field now.

Their games are exposed and there is no denying it now the battle of sexes just turned to war :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:57 am 

peregrinus wrote:
I am thinking it was this topic: Indifferent too much ? ( http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1330 )

I suggest you re-read that thread with the benefit of hindsight and comment on your thoughts now.
Man!! :shock: Barca was all in with this silly thing society calls a bond :? . Reading that all over again reminds me of how blind I was, I give him this he was adamant, persistent, and truly believed in what he was debating about.

Bond, Love= Perception of value

This harsh truth is what mankind is all about that and self interest. So tell us Barca what has changed since this thread I am really inclined to hear all about it please share. 8-)

I would love to hear your stories and experience(s) :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:11 pm 

Quote:
Sounds like progress :D
Yes Peregrinus, i think so too :)

Quote:
Well howdy do to you too! :lol:

So...care to share with the rest of the class how your mindset has evolved from then till now? I take it the words me and the fellas typed last year make a lot more sense this year? :geek:

...still got that seat. ;)

after taking a look at that thread, back then i was saying that i can't imagine how a relationship could work with the indifference concept. I thought that such a relationship would be cold, that's why i kept mentioning bonds and other stuff. Now i can imagine and do understand how a relationship works with indifference, and actually i find it better this way. Even if talking about bonds, with indifference you can be bonded but unattached, this was the missing link i guess, and this is what's making the difference in me now.

Only you and Peregrinus mentioned this in that thread, what i discussed with the other guys was whether bonds exist or not. Anyway, i kept reading here and thinking since then, and yes, what i read here now makes much more sense to me than it did back then.

Respect to you Kidd and to Peregrinus, i learned and am still learning a lot from both of you.

Quote:
I told you back then (on our pm exchange) that it will all make sense in the future. I'm glad you are starting to see it. Don't worry It took me time (and sometimes pain) to understand some things too, it's not always a sweet ride but one must go through.

Thanks Sniper :). Yes, it's making sense now, and it does need some time to grasp and understand.

Quote:
Man!! :shock: Barca was all in with this silly thing society calls a bond :? . Reading that all over again reminds me of how blind I was, I give him this he was adamant, persistent, and truly believed in what he was debating about.

Bond, Love= Perception of value

This harsh truth is what mankind is all about that and self interest. So tell us Barca what has changed since this thread I am really inclined to hear all about it please share. 8-)

I would love to hear your stories and experience(s) :twisted:

actually a lot of things have changed, some of which i wasn't really aware of until this moment, where i'm thinking about this. For example, concepts like "loving one's self" and "space" are making my interactions with people much more clear. Now i can recognise it when someone tries to use me or take my space, especially women. This wasn't the case before.

I also am enjoying my life with myself, doing the things i like to do. I'm going regularly to the gym, after i lost the 15 kg of weight that i gained 2 years ago, and i have a much healthier body now. This alone gave me such a great feeling of satisfaction, especially that i'm playing soccer a lot better now (soccer is my most favourite hobby). I started learning spanish, this would be my fourth language, and i found a side job, bought me some nice stuff :). Other than that i'm still studying and i'm doing well.

Another thing that i'm doing is to observ my own self, especially when interacting with people. I can't believe how much i didn't know myself, i seem sometimes to behave and give certain vibes that i wasn't really aware of. Now i am, and i'm working on them.

So far this whole thing has been giving me a lot of freedom and confidence. I have also been getting signs of interest from girls here and there, sometimes in a way i never experienced before (for example there's a girl in my dorm who seems lately to want my satisfaction or approval, the other day i was talking about how dry my hands are because of the cold weather, so she went and brought her lotion and lotioned my hands for me while i was just sitting. This might not be something but i never really had this happen to me before, it was fun :mrgreen: ). I still have a lot to learn and improve though.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:05 pm 
Site Admin

Bravo Barca :D

Can I suggest you put a summation of what you said above on the end of that other thread, for the others who will read it.. Bring it up to date with your thoughts..

-
Barca wrote:
the other day i was talking about how dry my hands are because of the cold weather, so she went and brought her lotion and lotioned my hands for me while i was just sitting. This might not be something but i never really had this happen to me before, it was fun :mrgreen: ).
Things like this cause me to smile :D

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:40 pm 

:D Barca sounds like he's at a very good place. happy to hear. :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:36 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
:D Barca sounds like he's at a very good place. happy to hear. :D
I'm glad I gave him space to tell us all this :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:57 pm 

See? Understanding the madness to my method is ultimately irrelevant. ;)

Thanks for being a good sport, Barca...now you can see the benefits. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:15 pm 

Barca I'm glad you found your bond :D

[ img ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:14 am 

Resonance wrote:
That would explain her sudden disappearance, well we warned her but in all honesty like scarf has said before I really think its a bad idea for women to come here anyway. Now that we have a true understanding of what's going on no woman will be accepting of this and especially really dislike it on how we are battling them on the same level playing field now.

Their games are exposed and there is no denying it now the battle of sexes just turned to war :twisted:
“The supreme excellence is not to win a hundred victories in a hundred battles. The supreme excellence is to subdue the armies of your enemies without even having to fight them.”
- Lao Tzu

“The first and best victory is to conquer self; to be conquered by self is of all things most shameful and vile.”
- Plato

“Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.”
- Sun Tzu

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:46 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
The fact that PKMN brought her here shows how far off base he was. Took him awhile to realize it, but there are somethings that people can't tell you. Let's hope he stays on the red pill path. 8-)
The Kidd!! wrote:
The fact that PKMN brought her here shows how far off base he was. Took him awhile to realize it, but there are somethings that people can't tell you. Let's hope he stays on the red pill path. 8-)
Yeah, back then I still thought female advice had good value. I clearly failed to understand the lessons being taught here.

However, I'm on the red pill path for good now.

As for LM, she said she left because it wasn't interesting to her. Take that as you will.

In case y'all didn't know, we were pretty good friends even though we had some rough spots. Unfortunately, she became pretty arrogant and condescending toward me suddenly about 4 months ago and I quietly decided to give her some space. Contacted her last month for the first time since then to see if she was acting right, and she was almost worse than before. So, I decided enough is enough. I guess what value she got from me had diminished as far as she was concerned, just as her value for me has diminished. I wanted a friend, but she thinks she's above me, as demonstrated by her treating me like she's my mom and her general disrespect for me as person, my knowledge, and at times, my religion. I already have a mom, I don't need another one.

It's a shame, though. She did a lot for me and gave me a large amount of support. I'm not mad at her and I'm not really burning bridges or any of that drama llama shit and if she decides to act right in the future, I can definitely renew the alliance.

It's odd how a small change in perception of value can collapse the foundation of even high-quality bonds.

In any case, she probably won't be back.

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:13 am 

The Pokemon Trainer wrote:
As for LM, she said she left because it wasn't interesting to her. Take that as you will.
in other words: she doesn't have any power in here so she can't get herself an ego boost ;)
unlike in other places where men will worship her just for being a woman- no matter how shit her advise will be.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:26 am 

Sniper wrote:
The Pokemon Trainer wrote:
in other words: she doesn't have any power in here so she can't get herself an ego boost ;)
unlike in other places where men will worship her just for being a woman- no matter how shit her advise will be.
My thoughts exactly