Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:43 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: should I show ownership?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:03 pm 

so I started the ball rolling on a new Dining Place ( Restaurant) about 3 months ago. I did a TV show for my National Station in November and the reception as been well so far. business is good I will not complain, I am thankful for every day that I am able to work. I rarely get time online now because I am mainly doing prepping, cooking and I also assist in the sharing for the take outs and the Dining.

the experiences I have had since opening are mixed. there are a lot of unresolved anger that I still need to address. I know that the consumer is always right ( :evil: ) even when they aren't and I have to grin and nod and act like a good little Negro when they are being rude, there have been a few occasions where I have flipped and not give a fuck and went off on a few trouble makers.

so, anyways... :lol: , I placed the woman I am seeing at the front to be the Maitre d of the Establishment. she has been getting quite a few "hit ons" and for the most part I just laugh, but there have been some times when I see her displaying attraction or unconsciously overtly seeking some of the customers approval and I try to explain to her what she is doing, but to her it is nothing.

eg. The other day she had a a bad hair day. a guy came in and started commenting on her hairstyle, saying how crappy it looked. my chick quickly pulled out her black berry trying to convince the guy that her hair is usually not like that ,she proceeded to show him different pics on her phone. I seethed, but recovered after realizing that I was acting a little insecure.

eg.2. A very seeming wealthy older man comes to my place on a regular basis. I'm not saying the food isn't good, I am just saying I picked up from his first encounter that his nose was open for my girl (just saying "my" doesn't necessarily mean I "own" her!) and that is the main reason he comes by :D . anyway, last week he came by early in the morning before I opened ( I do lunch and dinner) for Tea. his first question upon entering was " where is the young lady that served me, I caught it. I replied, " she is around back getting ready to come out". he had his tea and we chatted for a while, turns out he worked for the city of New York and is now retired.

I told "Honey" that he was inquiring about her, but that he had no Idea I was her Man. I Kinda like it that way. I want to remain anonymous. two days ago, the guy comes back, he was in game spitting mode. I laughed from behind the wall as he kicked simp game to "Honey". he asked for a number to contact the place ( Read: HERS) but she gave him my number, which is the business number and she also did the most peculiar thing.

she has an alias, or a play off her First name. she usually gives people this name. what Honey did was give him her Real Name( :lol: to myself, stay 8-) I said), I caught it. now this guy never comes out to my place in the evening, but he called the number and I answered it. he asked me if I had any chicken and that he was coming to get some.... :lol: . (you know he didn't want chicken right guys) :roll: , anyway he came by, she told him we did delivery, he said he didn't want it unless she was bringing it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :|

so last night, The Reverend came by. he was talkin to me and Honey and saying how he liked our union and we should get married. Honey quickly states that she doesn't think I am ready for the commitment. I laugh. I tell the reverend that I will not be pushed into marriage. (oh, the guy said he is coming for breakfast in the morning, next couple hours, so I'ma get crackin :lol: ) the conversation about the Gentleman came up because I was brainstorming what I should make for him ( he want's to be surprized, actually, he just wants to see the bitch as he gets up in da mornin :| :lol: :lol: :lol: ). Honey began saying she ain't gonna tell the guy we together, because I initially didn't tell the Man she was my Woman when we were rappin about the states. I told her it was cool with me ( if somebody asks, she would usually say that the chef is her Man, but the Gentleman has not asked as yet). my sister, and her friend was encouraging her, sayin that yeah, I should Have owned her up. I don't think that I need to, she knows she is mine, so why should I be telling the customers who shows interest? she is the one who should make it her point and duty if it bothers her so much.

I sense there is something to learn :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:42 pm 
Site Admin

There is lots to learn. Lots.

Some of it is business, some of it is personal. Some is both.

Personally I would be tempted to encourage him, not too much, just a bit and in front of her.

[He is spending money in your joint afterall]

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:22 pm 

I think you need to stop worrying about shit that doesn't need to be worried about. :geek:

If it were me in that position, I would be all laughing and no frowning. Also all observing...it's not my place to 'claim ownership'...either the bitch chooses me or she chooses someone else...her actions will tell all. Just observe and take notes for the evidence stack. :ugeek:

That said, I WOULD be telling my 'Honey' to feed his ego as well as his appetite and suggest a luncheon at your spot with all of his high powered ass associates and friends. :twisted:

Finish how you start and tow the line. Don't think she can't smell your insecurity and jealousy...and don't think Mr. New York can't either. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:13 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
there have been some times when I see her displaying attraction or unconsciously overtly seeking some of the customers approval and I try to explain to her what she is doing, but to her it is nothing.
They'll never acknowledge it.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:59 pm 

IKE DAT BITCH.

Lol just kidding.

Seriously though, just focus on your business. Let her do as she will so long as it doesn't interfere with that paper flow.
The Kidd!! wrote:
I WOULD be telling my 'Honey' to feed his ego as well as his appetite and suggest a luncheon at your spot with all of his high powered ass associates and friends. :twisted:
Agreed. Do this, Prodigy. It's the pimp tight way. Take his status down from Mack to Trick.

You seem a bit too invested in her. Remember the immortal 2-Def line: "Real niggaz don't love hos".

Try to cool it a bit with her and the other guy. Easier said than done, I know, but at least try.

REMEMBER DAT BANKROLL.

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:35 pm 

[ img ]

I have some shit to say about this.

If you are truly at a place where you don't need, or even really fucking care to have a women because they're not all they're cracked up to be (It's more fun doing the shit you like on your own, more often than not you get off better by stroke'n it to Beyonce, I could go on) would you really give a shit what she did?

If she did go off with that old fucker or like the guys she's trying to validate herself too you wouldn't get mad (You should be too self-absorbed to even notice), because getting mad means you'd give a shit and are attached, which you shouldn't because you don't need a woman.

What 'G and Kidd said about getting her to mess with him, I personally wouldn't even give a fuck to do it and I think it's dangerous advice for newbies. (Not calling you a newbie Prodigy ;))

Those 2 guys are already at a place where they don't give a fuck and things like they said are just extra curricular activities that bring them a bit of amusement, like collecting baseball cards...to someone not at that mindset yet it might bring them on a lot of attachment by wanting a certain outcome from it and end up fucking them up all over again.

You're doing her a favor by being with her, not the other way around, she has NOTHING to offer you so who gives a shit what she does.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:42 pm 

Listen shitbird...if she can bat her eyelashes as Mr. New York and get him to recommend the place to his affluent buddies, he stands to profit. Smokes, let's go! :twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:55 pm 
Site Admin

ManniJa wrote:
What 'G said about getting her to mess with him
ManniJa: I suggest you read my post again.

From this you misread what I posted, I did not suggest getting her to mess with him.

Now read my post slowly and think about why I said what I did say.

-
On another note:
ManniJa wrote:
Those 2 guys are already at a place where they don't give a fuck and things like they said are just extra curricular activities that bring them a bit of amusement, like collecting baseball cards...to someone not at that mindset yet it might bring them on a lot of attachment by wanting a certain outcome from it and end up fucking them up all over again.
This caused me to chuckle somewhat :D

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:09 pm 

@'G: My bad, I was skimming and read it a little quick...doing so would show non-attachment, as long as he didn't go overboard like you said. Same as what I said, but I'd be too busy to even interact with either of them thereby showing my version of non-attachment :lol:

@Kidd: Ya that's true, it'd be fun and beneficial. Needed? No; ya pimp'n in the 3rd person mothefucker! Kind of a whole new level though lol

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:31 am 

thanks Fellas. I dig all the responses.

Grinus, I too see that there are lots to learn business wise and personal wise.

Kidd, I usually laugh as he spits his game. I also encourage Honey to entice him to spend. I am aware that I am still a little insecure at times but I know I will get to the root of that problem sooner than I think.

PokeTrainer, you are right, I am somewhat invested in her. need to work on where I invest. :twisted:

Ma, Nig, I mean Nijja :lol: , I actually want her to entice these fuckers. more money for me. I just had a thought in my head that she should give, but not too much...if you get my drift ;) , I am after all using her to do some "diet" Pimpin if ya will :lol: , I just need to separate myself from some of that investment.

I actually encourage her to not act as my woman on the job ( no PDA, no love talk) keep it prof. she just always wants me to "own" her up.

here's another example.
a girl that liked me once sister called in an order a week ago after I closed. she said she would send someone to pick it up.I decide to do it for her seeing that I had the ingredients out. when the person came to pick up, my sister told me it was the girl that liked me. I turned to my girl and told her how much the girl wanted to eat my sausage :lol: . Honey then said " I'ma go look at this bitches face!"

I smiled. internally of course, because I knew I was mind fucking her. anyway, I finished the order and asked honey to bring it out, she said I should bring it, so I did. she followed behind. when I saw the old flame, I said Hi and handed her the food. the old flame said "Prodigy, I am going to spank your ass!" I laughed. my sister spotted what was taking place and quickly interjected " you have to spank two people!" Honey quickly rolled up and flung her arms around me and said "that's right"

whenever a young chick comes to my place and does anything to get my attention, the " Baby" and "honey" become more prevalent.
she likes to show ownership of me, I am HER MAN! she seems to want me to do the same, but I refrain from doing such.

edit. I am just placing myself in certain situations to stimulate mental growth.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:29 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
Ma, Nig, I mean Nijja :lol: , I actually want her to entice these fuckers. more money for me. I just had a thought in my head that she should give, but not too much...if you get my drift ;) , I am after all using her to do some "diet" Pimpin if ya will :lol: , I just need to separate myself from some of that investment. .
lol smart-ass. Hey if you can separate yourself from it then give'r. It's just that a lot of guys say they can then after they convince their chick to dive face first in the dirt to steal 3rd base they lose their minds because they can't handle it, but you ain't most guys muthafucka so take Kidd's advice and whale the whale's.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:07 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
whenever a young chick comes to my place and does anything to get my attention, the " Baby" and "honey" become more prevalent.
she likes to show ownership of me, I am HER MAN!
I'm inclined to agree with this assessment. Your earlier posts had me kinda wondering if this was going on.