Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:50 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Anyone experience this
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:06 am 

The Manipulated Man was my first read while browsing the forum. I would read one chapter at a time so I could absorb the concepts. However, since this book was so against what I've been taught, I noticed almost every time I would read I would get headaches and have to stop.

Has anyone experienced this? Like the reality is so overwhelming they get sick? I assume it is because it takes time to adjust because it is initially too much to handle.

Also, I had quite a bit of anger for a few days, but it has calmed down & I'm more in the disillusioned state now. I assume, "Like a good sh*t, this shall pass...." I'd ask how long it will take, but I already know the answer. I have mixed feelings about how stupid I was to buy all this crap to pursue women thinking they were the be all, end all, yet acceptance with myself because it was simply a lack of awareness. If I knew better, I'd do better.

But this constant striving to pursue women eventually led me here, which has been a blessing. Some hard truths have been realized & there will be more to come.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:49 am 

Yes of course, I was both angry and depressed for a while after reading both of Esther's books and the great female con....It was a real reality bust.

Although The Kidd already gave me a few harsh wake up calls (with love :D ) before the books- still, those books (and esp. 'the manipulated man') were like a big huge bomb.

It was tough, for 30+ years I was living in a certain reality and then to get 'unplugged' all of a sudden- it was rough....

The Kidd's articles and esp. Marquee Value Theory were so much more clear after reading those books. I went back to The Kidd's articles after the books and I was able to understand them much better....

Actually when my anger & depression got so bad after reading the books, Grinus kind of rescued me.

I also talked with another friend of mine (who is not a part of this forum yet, maybe he will join us soon) who read those books and that helped a lot too.

It took some time for the storm to calm down but after it did I thought: well, it could have been worse:

A. I could have been married to the wrong women for the wrong reasons. And then probably end up in an ugly divorce paying alimony and more for the rest of my life.

B. I could have been married to the wrong woman. Stay married and be miserable for the rest of my life like some of my friends and other married couples I see all the time.

So I guess I'm good. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:12 am 

We all went/are currently going thru it. It's kinda like Neo puking his guts out after Morpheus showed him what The Matrix truly was. But...the sooner you puke your guts out and handle the truth, the sooner you'll be able to do....

[ img ]
THIS. :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:07 am 

Yup ;) , my brain usually hurts after getting off the phone with Kidd. Kinda like when you were a kid putting together a puzzle. You got it looking good, then someone dumps another full box of puzzle pieces on top. Nice though because you get to upgrade the puzzle :)