Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:04 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:31 pm 

After doing a little something a few weeks ago, suddenly I'm sexy. My sexual vibe is stronger I mean.

Now there are women crawling (as in slowly coming out) of the woodwork, women are "liking" my "statuses" on the social network I frequent, as in now they're suddenly liking them after a long time of not bothering with them.
Women are giving me signals on the street, getting gut feelings whenever certain women are around.

I haven't gotten any drives to talk to any of them yet, I'm letting my gut tell me when its clear because for now it doesn't feel right.

My question is, have you had the experience of suddenly being attractive and had all sorts of women who in the past wouldn't give you a second look talking to you and trying to get your attention lately?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:11 pm 

Yup...it's called 'arriving'. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:41 pm 

I'm enjoying it for now but after a long talk with a friend of mine I'm not going to let them in to my life so easy, where were they all those years ago when a simple smile from a woman would have made my day?

They weren't so concerned about me when they were insulting me and being rude to me, so all of these women who are only now giving me all of this attention are going to have to work hard to impress me. I'm the prize not their vaginas.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:29 pm 

That declaration just now from you is one of the healthiest things I've seen you write to the day.

Now... ...It's your turn to shine.

Twinkle twinkle baby!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:00 am 

It's been happening for awhile, especially now since I have a gf, funny how that works lol.

I concur with Ruffneck, it's comin to ya. :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:57 pm 

Personally I think I might be blaming current women for how women in the past treated me. I'll get over it, for now its giving me a decent amount of indifference so all is well.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:01 pm 

I understand, I'm going through the same thing myself but slowly getting over it, having an objective view helps as well.

I realised women in the past treated me bad because I let them, their behaviour in response to mine make perfect sense now.

The weak are always preyed upon, suckers will get played.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:33 pm 
The Kidd!! wrote:
Yup...it's called 'arriving'. 8-)
Damn!!! So my life will get better because that hasn't happened to me yet? :?:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:38 pm 
Site Admin

Alchemist wrote:
I realised women in the past treated me bad because I let them
THIS!

Not only that, you encouraged them to, by your actions and mindset.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:57 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Not only that, you encouraged them to, by your actions and mindset.
Yeah my mindset was definitely fucked up and gave them license to act accordingly, when I think of all these years wasted victimizing myself and being angry at them for being so 'evil' smh....I was only a victim of my own ignorance.

At least I don't dwell on that anymore, it's just a few seconds then I'm like 'fuckit, shit happened, now what can I learn from this?'.