Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:07 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:30 pm 

I'll be honest with you, I haven't showered in a while, I don't smell or anything because I've been changing my clothes, the hot water only started working today.

So I'm dirty and sweaty from side affects of the medication.

How is it that I get on the bus and a woman smiles at me (and I get that gut feeling which I oddly enough get in my legs...) It happens again when I get off the bus and walking near a park back to my house I get a long range gut feeling from a girl a few metres (a few 3feet) from a young girl not even facing me, I don't know whether I should trust that or not.

Kidd: Always trust your gut!

Alright I will.

The thing is, I have barely any friends, I have nothing to do until February so I'm just lazing around at home and writing stuff. So I doubt I have any reason for women to show me any attraction. (I have an inkling but you'd call it hooey!)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:42 pm 

This happened later: I got my shower and made my way through the town when I thought I'd go to the bookshop to see what stands out for me (its an LOA thing) I go to the self help books and nothing but a few interesting words on the back of some books

Then I go to the comedy section and still nothing, when suddenly one of the employees has just wandered close to me humming and starts straightening out a book that doesn't need straightening out, she was just moving it around and standing it upright.

Once I get my head straightened out I'll most likely get the gut reaction of coming out with something to say, which is how it used to work for me before I got sick. Whenever I planned it I ended up failing.

I'd like to get to the point where getting attraction from women doesn't phase me just like getting no attraction from women, I'm almost there, just a bit more to go.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:16 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
This happened later: I got my shower and made my way through the town when I thought I'd go to the bookshop to see what stands out for me (its an LOA thing) I go to the self help books and nothing but a few interesting words on the back of some books
It doesn't work this way.. LOA would work, for example, by you not intending to go to bookstore to find a book which would stand out or you, more of, you being invited by a friend to go out, then he/she wants to go to bookstore, you agree and inside out of the blue you see a book which stands out or you.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:02 pm 

Why do you doubt yourself?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:02 pm 

I don't. The whole point of this post has been missed, I am saying that even at low status, having nothing going for me (at the moment anyway) and being 23 I am still getting all kinds of attention from women.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:01 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
I don't. The whole point of this post has been missed, I am saying that even at low status, having nothing going for me (at the moment anyway) and being 23 I am still getting all kinds of attention from women.
but you do have things to offer, everyone does...
for example:
you have a sense of humor, you understand the female matrix, you are a friendly and fun person, you are a smart dude and if you dig deep I'm sure you will find more stuff you have. 8-)

Everyone has something to offer....

I can say about myself that ever sense I understood the female matrix I started to get more females jocking me. I'm still broke and still in school- but my vibe has changed and women can probably feel it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:32 pm 

I guess I do have something to offer then, I was thinking that the only thing women are interested in was status and money as the only thing they're interested in, but I guess I was wrong.

I was in the hospital visiting my cousin yesterday and a nurse came with the tea, she seemed nervous and was avoiding my gaze as if she was shy.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:00 pm 

ATZ the value that you offer is not just front and clout. Front and Clout are good but it's not the Only thing...
George Sodini- had Front & Clout (much better than mine) but still couldn't get women....

reread this post about the value theory: :ugeek:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =17&t=1396

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:46 pm 

That clears a lot of things up, who is George Sodini though?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:13 am 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
That clears a lot of things up, who is George Sodini though?
A man who was good looking, had a good paying job, a house, a car-
still women didn't want him. One day he decided he had enough and shot women in a gym and then killed himself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Sodini

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:22 am 

I agree with Sniper some of the stuff you say really makes me laugh :mrgreen: (in a good way)

Just think of it like the building jump scene in the 1st Matrix. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:20 am 
Site Admin

Aztecsfinest wrote:
I was in the hospital visiting my cousin yesterday and a nurse came with the tea, she seemed nervous and was avoiding my gaze as if she was shy.
This

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:00 pm 

@Sniper He must have been very frustrated to do something like that but my compassion goes to the victims.
When I was in hospital with my illness, a friend of mine taught me how to meditate on my "sexual vibe" and ever since I did it my sexual vibe is pretty strong, thats just what I think though you are free to think what you want about it.
I'm just thinking that if he had good front and clout and still wasn't getting with women he might have had no sexual vibe for women to pick up on.

@Morpheus I'm glad you like them. Can you clarify what you mean by the first builing jump in the matrix? I remember it from the film but I don't know what it has to do with my getting all of this attention from women.
Personally I think its my sexual vibe, because women who don't even know my personality are showing me attraction signals.

@Peregrinus Its as if I am the prize. It only works when I least expect it to though, when my illness makes me think of "how cool would it be to have a woman give me attraction signals right now?" I don't get anything, but when there are no thoughts about women and I'm just doing my own thing I get attraction signals. The girl in the bookshop was the prettiest but with her I might have to make the devastating choice between a blowjob and a discount on books.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:35 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
@Sniper He must have been very frustrated to do something like that but my compassion goes to the victims.
When I was in hospital with my illness, a friend of mine taught me how to meditate on my "sexual vibe" and ever since I did it my sexual vibe is pretty strong, thats just what I think though you are free to think what you want about it.
I'm just thinking that if he had good front and clout and still wasn't getting with women he might have had no sexual vibe for women to pick up on.
I don't think sexual vibe was his problem. Maybe he was boring, maybe he didn't understand the matrix and thus; wasn't indifferent, had a needy vibe and etc...

it doesn't matter what his problem was but the point is this: Having front and clout is not enough...

look at it this way; what you know about women is what 98-99% of men don't know. That's already an edge by itself ;)
even Rion (and sorry to bring him up again..) who thought he understood everything only saw a very small part of the picture and that's why he can't make it with American women- to the point where he has to run away from America in order to get attention from women.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:26 pm 

;) the one where you told Kidd!! He could still laugh at your NG jokes because he was "pure" honestly made my day.

Neo is told to let it all go. Fear doubt and disbelief :) it's one of the best scenes you should rewatch it

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:43 pm 

@Sniper I brought up Sexual Vibe because ever since I did that meditation women have been gradually crawling out of the woodwork, liking my statuses on the social networking site I frequent, women checking me out in the street and nurses making excuses just to be around me when I was in hospital.
I was thinking that if that man had a strong sexual vibe women would have been all over him.
Its too soon to tell if I'm going to get a blowjob out of this though, which is probably the most important thing in the world.
Rich men with front and clout come to Brent all the time for advice. I have the idea that sexual vibe is all you need. But I might be wrong, its only recently that my real personality has emerged thanks to the medication.

@Morpheus Well he's different from us, he's never made his keyboard sticky watching a happy woman singing "Daisy" or "the ABCs".

Self doubt is a big waste of time, I'd rather fall off the building and make a mistake.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:02 pm 
Site Admin

Aztecsfinest wrote:
@Peregrinus It only works when I least expect it to though

when my illness makes me think of "how cool would it be to have a woman give me attraction signals right now?" I don't get anything

when there are no thoughts about women and I'm just doing my own thing I get attraction signals.
Indifference and detachment from outcome.

You have just said what we have been saying to you, now, listen to yourself :geek:

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:09 am 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
@Morpheus Well he's different from us, he's never made his keyboard sticky watching a happy woman singing "Daisy" or "the ABCs".

Self doubt is a big waste of time, I'd rather fall off the building and make a mistake.
Doesnt matter we were all taken in by it. Its just a learning experience. Its actually pretty funny looking back on it...that we were that naive :lol: .

Better to have spent a couple hundred of hours on that garbage, and find this forum. Then to continue to be a sucker in different forms.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:11 am 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
There are still a few guys on the ghost town (Realm) who are still doing this or some other hooey- desperately waiting for something good to happen (That's why they are not here, Yet...).

But anyway I'm glad we got away from that hooey, better late than never... :D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:47 pm 

Yeah...that hooey is some HOOEY! :shock:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!