Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:10 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:15 pm 

Since I have given up on my quest for the elusive blowjob I have started meditating and exploring the inner world and I've gotten in to the likes of mysticism and buddhism. Due to my playing with energy work as well which has some bad rep here for some reason Lately I find my anger dimished, I'm less needy, less attached, more confident and more at peace than ever before.

I'm pretty close to having a permanent state of one-ness too, this is what I've always wanted! (although want is ego:P)

Special thanks to everyone here, without you I'd still be chasing blowjobs and masturbating to Palmy.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:58 pm 
awesome man

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:21 am 

Still talking hooey eh ?!? :|

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:45 am 
Site Admin

Resonance wrote:
Still talking hooey eh ?!? :|
:lol:

Aztec, Check this out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwtxv0DYdac

Are you prone to achieve Non dualistic form?
You equall oneness to spiritual enligthenment?
If that's correct, by which/whom standar you do think are close to enlightenment?

Further reading:

Spiritual Enlightenment: The Damnedest Thing
Read some Jed McKenna about this topic, it may be well a mirage of yours.

Then check this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxVhovaD ... re=related

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:13 am 

Dali wrote:
Spiritual Enlightenment: The Damnedest Thing
Read some Jed McKenna about this topic, it may be well a mirage of yours.
I read his first two books. Pretty heavy stuff! It goes deep! To deep for me. Actually I didn't even dare to read his third book. And, no, I didn't reach enlightenment, nor do I aspire to at this moment. As Jed McKenna said, there is actually no point in reaching enlightenment.

Anyway have fun reading these books.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:52 am 

@Resonance: Yes! XD
I'm into things that are different than what you are in to. People only get in to things that they have evidence of working for them they don't just accept them as truth right away. Thats how people can feel drawn to the likes of buddhism, mysticism, conspiracy theories and even Scientology. The important thing is to be rational, which is what I learned from Nathaniel Branden.

Is it really helping me? Am I wasting my time? Is it just another cult? I continuously ask myself questions just in case I happen to be wasting my time. The only problem I have is doing all this spiritual stuff too much only until tomorrow were my schedule will be filled up again because so far I've just been spending my time walking through fields in the now which is not a good way of spending your life.

@Dali: I know of Nathaniel Branden and how he feels about mysticism, he's talking about from a perspective of being identified with the mind and has never experienced what I'm experiencing. Logically, everything in mysticism and buddhism sounds pretty weird and if taken literally just becomes another religion or thought form.

I'm close to enlightenment because I can feel the ego diminish, I still have a long way to go but I'm close. The video on Jed McKenna was helpful though thank you, I want to be spiritually enlightened because I feel that would be an end to my suffering.

@urgirlsiwitme:Thank you!

@Gonzo: What kind of stuff did you learn from those books?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:01 am 

Aztech, the moment you give up this BULLSHIT and live your life, the closer you'll be to this ellusive enlightenment.

I was there too man, believe me, dropping this self-hypnosis magic crap made a huge difference.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:10 am 

Fo shizzle, after some self reflection I've noticed that I would go out of my way to go in to a field and experience one-ness while neglecting friends and family and life situation.

For what shall it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul? What should it profit the man who gains his soul and loses the world.

All along the ego has been identified with spirtuality I havn't overcome the ego at all! I'm glad I posted this thread now, I needed the wake up call.

I do this stuff because it works for me and I enjoy it, but its like enjoying chocolate, eating it all the time can be damaging.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:41 am 

Quote:
Yes! XD I'm into things that are different than what you are in to. People only get in to things that they have evidence of working for them they don't just accept them as truth right away. Thats how people can feel drawn to the likes of buddhism, mysticism, conspiracy theories and even Scientology. The important thing is to be rational, which is what I learned from Nathaniel Branden.
Nothing wrong with that but like the Kidd says its consuming you, did you read the interview of Dan Millman the author of peaceful warrior ?

He really talks about practicality of spirituality and right now you're headed the wrong way I suggest you read it its enlightening. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:23 am 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
@Gonzo: What kind of stuff did you learn from those books?
I learned from these books what enlightenment actually is. Also for me it put life itself into perspective somehow. I learned that it is our ego that makes us want things and that in fact human civilisation is "run" by ego. This ego can be in the way sometimes, but on the other hand ego is what makes us live. Without ego we wouldn't want anything, we would just eat and sleep, nothing more.

Also I decided enlightenment is not for me. Not at this moment in life anyway. What is the point? What is the point of not wanting anything?

Also: enlightenment won't get you laid! ;) However understanding what the ego is might be helpful.

I didn't read the last book of Jed McKenna. These books go very very deep and it is actually kind of scary to completely break down your ego. It might even be dangerous. If you go all the way with this you wouldn't feel the need to have a job anymore, or friends, or family... What is the point of this?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:35 am 

Quote:
Also I decided enlightenment is not for me. Not at this moment in life anyway. What is the point? What is the point of not wanting anything?

Also: enlightenment won't get you laid! ;) However understanding what the ego is might be helpful.

I didn't read the last book of Jed McKenna. These books go very very deep and it is actually kind of scary to completely break down your ego. It might even be dangerous. If you go all the way with this you wouldn't feel the need to have a job anymore, or friends, or family... What is the point of this?
Is this really true or is it fear of leaving the matrix (which is basically what enlightenment is)? I suggest you examine why it is so frightening to you not to have a job or sometimes even friends, or to stop wanting so many things.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:10 am 

It IS fear of leaving the Matrix! But at least I am aware of it, unlike most people. I did contemplate on losing my job or my friends, even before I read these books. I came to the realisation that it wouldn't be that bad. :)

But still... I don't want to lose my job/friends for real. Would you?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:37 am 

If it's necessary, then of course... Why stay stuck in a bad place only because it is familiar? Maybe the friends I have are bad for me or keep me stuck?

Not to mention the "losing your job" thing. The wealthiest people on the planet do not have a job... Do you think it is something so important working for someone else for the rest of your life?

Anyway, that's off topic...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:56 am 

Gonzo wrote:
It IS fear of leaving the Matrix! But at least I am aware of it, unlike most people. I did contemplate on losing my job or my friends, even before I read these books. I came to the realisation that it wouldn't be that bad. :)

But still... I don't want to lose my job/friends for real. Would you?
“To know what is right and not do it is the worst cowardice”. Confucius

It's not losing YOUR job / friends, it's KNOWING what is good for you (if you're happy with your job, why change it ? Are you sure those friends like you for who YOU are ? Don't they keep you back ?) and following it.
You have to be willing to lose everything to win EVERYTHING
"Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it."

Good reading : http://www.scribd.com/doc/44253594/Soci ... nner-Power

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:33 pm 

@Alchemist: I understand, I have to get my life back!

@Resonance: I see, where can I find this interview?

@Gonzo: I guess I'd like the freedom of not wanting anything, to understand want for what it really is and not be consumed by it like I have been by spirituality. I guess I just want to escape suffering I don't see it as worth it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:14 pm 

Some of you guys are NOT HELPING...this obsession AZT has with this stuff is nothing more than an excuse to keep from finally facing the truth...stop feeding it. :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:39 pm 

I'm awake now, what I thought was a casual interest is actually and obsession and I'm having it taken care of, thanks for the help everyone!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:40 pm 

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1497&p=14390&hilit ... man#p14390

Here you go Aztec happy reading it opened my eyes hopefully it will open yours. The Kidd I have to see if this will work for him this is all I'm contributiing to this.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:16 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
I'm awake now, what I thought was a casual interest is actually and obsession and I'm having it taken care of, thanks for the help everyone!
Having it taken care of? I hope your method isn't something along the lines of, "I wanna quit smoking...so I'm going start drinking instead!" :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:36 pm 

No I know what it is now with the help of my psychotherapist I figured it out. One of the symptoms of my illness is obsessive thoughts and behaviours and this is whats going on, it used to be so bad that I didn't sleep but its better now than it was.

That book Dali reccomended is pretty good, it shows that spiritual enlightenment isn't that big a deal and I don't even know why I wanted it in the first place, so I might just give up and live my life instead!
Resonance wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1497&p=14390&hilit ... man#p14390

Here you go Aztec happy reading it opened my eyes hopefully it will open yours. The Kidd I have to see if this will work for him this is all I'm contributiing to this.
Thank you!