Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:55 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:29 pm 

'Grinus asked me to post this, it's something we recently discussed when I was asking if his experience with giving girls space correlated with mine...

"Another thing I'm finding is that when you're giving space, you're essentially not giving them what they want but what they need and there's always this moment where they can't take it anymore and have an episode because they're pissed...but it's a test to see if you maintain your cool and are who you really are coming off as, then they leave all mad but once they realize you aren't budging and "pass their test" they always come back and submit because they know they can't change it."

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:49 pm 

Hmm.. Nothing from my experience comes to mind, I don't understand it fully either.. Could somebody post any examples of this please ?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:19 pm 

I'm sure there are quite a few in my Korner...I talk about this stuff all the time. :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:09 am 

fufe wrote:
Hmm.. Nothing from my experience comes to mind, I don't understand it fully either.. Could somebody post any examples of this please ?
Typical example...

Girl is into you, but you're not really into her. She tries and tries to vie for your affection, asks you for get togethers, buys you things, offers sex, etc... You may agree to some but never fully commit or give all of yourself to her (Space). She wants you to herself fully so bad that she can't take it anymore and sends you an ultimatum email saying "I really like you but if I can't have you I need to walk away yadayada".

You're fine with it, you don't react to her test, you keep your cool, you're being what you were, you tell her that you understand and wish her all the best.

She comes back 2 weeks later saying "Sorry I got emotional, I guess if I can't have all of you I'll take what of you I can because I missed you and it sucks without you". She just submitted!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:10 am 

Thanks Mannija, something like this happened to me once too.. Now I understand the concept.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:11 am 

fufe wrote:
Thanks Mannija, something like this happened to me once too.. Now I understand the concept.
No prob brutha.
The Kidd!! wrote:
I'm sure there are quite a few in my Korner...I talk about this stuff all the time. :lol:
Trevor, smokes...lets go!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:34 pm 

I've experienced this with my stalker. (its not fun cos she's not good looking)
I don't know why she's attracted to me (probably cos I'm so damn sexy) but I rarely talk to her and when I'm in her company all I do is insult her (she takes it as a joke), I don't answer her facebook comments, I don't answer her texts or do so rarely and I rarely answer the phone to her yet she keeps coming back. Thats space to the extreme.

Although this woman's a bit crazy and has the mind of a teenager despite being much older.

The best way to give space though I have noticed is to not be interested in her in the first place or to have little interest. You can't really fake giving space.
"Willickers! There's a hot girl... I know! I'll give her space and then she'll be dying to suck my cock!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:07 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
The best way to give space though I have noticed is to not be interested in her in the first place or to have little interest. You can't really fake giving space.
"Willickers! There's a hot girl... I know! I'll give her space and then she'll be dying to suck my cock!"
I completely agree, you can't fake a vibe.