Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:14 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: beasting guy's out
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:50 pm 
So, I have never understood what PUA's call AMOGING, a guy dominanting another guy in a conversation, their space, or in conversation with females. I think it happened to me. 'Ol boy talked over me and poked some fun at what I saying. We were in a large group.

I responded, "awesome. You must live a good life."

I just don't get it. When guy's do this to me it just screams approval seeking behavior. It doesn't look dominant to me. It looks like they're trying to be dominant. If a guy muscles me out a conversation, especially concerning females, I just walk away and talk to other people.

Am I wrong not to give a shit about it? I just don't have the feeling where I need to compete.

I was looking around the forums for some information, but I didn't see any.

Post subject: Re: beasting guy's out
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:18 pm 

Nope, you're right. You aren't letting him drag you down to his level for the sake of a bitch. I personally LOVE being underestimated...to the point where they are talking shit behind my back about what a bitch I am and how I have no game. How would I discover that he was doing so?

Their girlfriends would tell me, of course...as they lay naked in my bed with my man juice on their breath. ;)

Bottom line: Always stay below the radar. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:46 pm 
Site Admin

rkd1990 wrote:
I just don't get it. When guy's do this to me it just screams approval seeking behavior. It doesn't look dominant to me. It looks like they're trying to be dominant. If a guy muscles me out a conversation, especially concerning females, I just walk away and talk to other people.
THIS!
rkd1990 wrote:
AMOGING
Let me get this right, they call the target of the beasting the AMOG.. which after a quick search turned up 'Alpha Male Of Group'

So they have already defined themselves as being the beta, just from calling him the AMOG?

Hows that for a mindfuck.

The 'AMOG' doesnt have to do anything, he is already in position and they have acknowledged it, by trying to beast him.
They are simply trying to lower his perceived value, so that they stand a chance.

If he does not respond, they gain nothing, in fact they lose status within the group. Their actions will lower their own value, by nature of their approval seeking behaviour.

Does an elephant get annoyed when a fly buzzes around it?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:24 pm 
I was just checkin. Thanks for the confirmation.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:16 am 

The guys will always jock for position in the group, don't look at the puppet. Look at the puppeteer. The guys think they do it of their own free will, but they really do it for fear of loss. Never respond to those challenges, if they want to challenge you they will have to come to you.

It's like being on the button in LP, you hold the cards

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:25 am 
uggghhh being on the button is rape. Plain and simple. I get that analogy.