Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:02 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:30 pm 

Hey guys,

These days I reached almost total indifference, why 'almost total' because one part still remains a problem (for me). But first I'll tell you about the three things I felt as if I needed women and how I realized it was already in me And very often Not found in women (and even if it is in women you also have it in you, so you don't need women to 'fill it up' for you).

After learning everything in here my reality about women and life got shattered a few times.

[ img ]

And then I read 'the manipulated man' and 'the great female con' and it was like a big hurricane that shattered everything I still beleived in, big time...

[ img ]

I was having three weeks of anger, rage and a big depression. This time peregrinus came to the rescue and helped me to see that it's just a stage and it's going to pass very soon...

[ img ]

Thank you peregrinus ;)

So after the storm has calmed down something good has happened, I gained a few insights that led me to almost 100% indifference. Why not 100%?
there is one last obstacle (will mention it later....)

Now I'll just emphasize that I had many false beliefs shattered over time with the help of The Kidd, peregrinus and all the other great guys in here ;) . All the false beliefs I had were due to: social conditioning, the environment and the family that I was raised in....

here are the final three parts on which I thought I needed women and now I realize that I don't:

1. I thought that women are interesting :lol:. Well after reading Ester's book and then looking back at my life and my female friends: women (generally speaking) are shallow and boring as fuck. Sure you can have some good laughs with them.... But If I want to have good laughs, interesting or deep conversations- my male friends are much better for that...

Also reading a good book is much more interesting than trying to develop a deep conversation with most women. One small example: I have a female friend that is doing a doctorate in sciences. When I talk to her our conversations are always superficial and about gossip.

Not that there is anything wrong with talking about superficial stuff and gossip sometimes, but I can do it with my male friends and it's much more fan because we are also making fun of women. :lol:

2. I need the feminine energy from women...

Ok now we have talked about this here before- that every man already has feminine energy inside him. I was looking for the feminine energy inside me for a while in different ways and couldn't find it. It All started here for some of us: :lol: :lol:

[ img ]
[ img ]

but it didn't work and from that point on I was looking for it in other ways...

So I read what you guys said about feminine energy and thought about it a lot. Then I started to read Esther's second book (The Polygamous Sex), in that book she says something like: Both Men and Women have the same amount of nurturing energy.
And in the 'manipulated man' she also talked about it, she said something like:
most women only care about children as long as it's their own....
there are many orphans in Africa and other countries who are looking for a home and yet:
you don't see so many women going to adapt them.

I on the other hand: I love children even if I didn't make them. I have no problem to go and adapt a child and give him all the love in the world even though I didn't create him.

But it really hit me this week when I went to the pool one day, used my observation skills and watched how mothers were acting with their children. It was horrible...
I mean I saw at the pool so many mothers who acted cold, dismissive or impatient to their little children.

Then I looked back and thought about it: there are many families in which the fathers are much more loving and nurturing to their children than the mothers. So it goes to show you that women and men have the same seeds of nurturing energy - it's just a question of who developed it more during life....

The feminine energy is the nurturing energy and we all have it inside. We don't need a woman to fill that for us. You just have to dig deep and find it..

[ img ]

3. The only problem I still have left is that I feel like I Need sex. Sex is not a Need it's a Want, we have already talked about this before and peregrinus gave it up in the past for a period of time by choice- and said he had no problem doing it.

So if I can let go of this last thing I can be totally indifferent.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:31 pm 

Sniper wrote:
3. The only problem I still have left is that I feel like I Need sex. Sex is not a Need it's a Want,
lol @ seeing sex as a need. People need things like food, drinks, shelter, and stuff like that; funny how you place the activity of having orgasms inside a woman on the same level as those needs.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:34 pm 

scarface wrote:
Sniper wrote:
3. The only problem I still have left is that I feel like I Need sex. Sex is not a Need it's a Want,
lol @ seeing sex as a need. People need things like food, drinks, shelter, and stuff like that; funny how you place the activity of having orgasms inside a woman on the same level as those needs.
I'm not doing it Consciously :ugeek:
I know it's a Want and not a Need..

but sometimes the want is so strong....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:39 pm 

Sniper wrote:

I understand you don't do it conciously, also I didn't do my lol-ing consciously as well. I just had to :lol:, somehow it seemed funny to me.

BTW, cool how you pimped your text with pictures.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:48 pm 

Sniper wrote:

Then put that energy into your work and hit the gym, we have no choice when sex is not an option. :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:10 am 

thank you sniper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:08 pm 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
I was having three weeks of anger, rage and a big depression. This time peregrinus came to the rescue and helped me to see that it's just a stage and it's going to pass very soon...

Thank you peregrinus ;)
You are welcome.
Sniper wrote:
Ok now we have talked about this here before- that every man already has feminine energy inside him.
Balance...

Balance is hard without having both parts.

Masculine within the feminine and feminine within the masculine.
Sniper wrote:
But it really hit me this week when I went to the pool one day, used my observation skills and watched how mothers were acting with their children. It was horrible...
I mean I saw at the pool so many mothers who acted cold, dismissive or impatient to their little children.

Then I looked back and thought about it: there are many families in which the fathers are much more loving and nurturing to their children than the mothers.
Indeed

Also worth noting is that women will unleash their emotions on children without realising it.

A Man does not as he is aware of the consequences, he is much more measured, supportive and consistent. He also will not give in to every whim of the child, while still being slightly bendable when it is required.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:47 am 

XX females
XY Males
we were born with it 8-)

nice post Sniper.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:53 pm 
Too $hort said the pussy's just like dope.