Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:32 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Space in online dating
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:06 am 

Like I said before, I believe 99.9% of all girls in the online dating world are fucked otherwise they wouldn't need it, but I wanted to try a test. 'Grinus' concept of space really resonated with me so I wanted to create a profile that uilizes the concept.

Most other guys on sites write these long drawn out profiles, either trying to be funny and playfull or show high value etc...to get girls attracted, but I made a profile creating a lot of space that said.........

Just checking this thing out
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The x's are because you need a certain amount of lines to have the profile accepted by the site)

That's it, that's all I put! Long story short, I've recieved more messages from this than I ever did years ago with a long witty profile that had a lot of the traits most pua teachers tell their students works. The messages I gets theme is usually "Tell me more about yourself" or "That's not fair, you need to put more lol" .....essentially, the girls filling the space I created. I have 1 pic up, not 3 or 4, again, creating space... and it's absurd how well it's working..lol I'm not going to talk to or meet any of these girls because like I said, they're more than likely damaged goods, but my experiment seems to be working.

So if you wanna try online dating (Be very cautioned) or just have a theme to focus on in dealing with them ho's, remember...space! 8-)

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:15 pm 
Site Admin

I really like this ManniJa :D

BRAVO!

I see you are understanding the concept :) Good journeys to follow.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:16 pm 
It does work, thank you =) Got about 7 messages from random women this week without logging in and gave them all my number. Now I just need to get my body back into shape and take better pictures.

Ryan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:05 pm 

Ryan wrote:
It does work, thank you =) Got about 7 messages from random women this week without logging in and gave them all my number. Now I just need to get my body back into shape and take better pictures.

Ryan
Thank my man 'G my friend, not me.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."