Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:42 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:34 am 

It's been an intresting week. Two girls that I use to date have recently got back in touch with me and both interactions lasted very fucking briefly.

Both of them immedietly started talking about their recent ex boyfriends in a way just to get a response out of me and get back at me (I ended it with both of them).

With both of them it went something like this "Omg Mannija, (Insert ex's name) was so amazing, I've never met someone like him before, he was so great I literily had an orgasm without him even sticking his dick in me, he was the smartest and strongest man I've ever been with, he was my best friend and had such a connection, I've never been this sad over a guy before, all the other guys were losers compared to him yadayada."

Now if this had legitimatley been a female friend hurt over her break-up I would have offered her genuine support, but you guys can read between the lines of what was going on here...both of them were trying there damdest to hurt me.

My reaction was fitting though, I kept my smirk, didn't try not to give a fuck because I really didn't...said it was nice talking to them and to take care because I was late to go do some shit. The funny thing is as I was leaving both of them pretty much said the same thing "Wait wait, you haven't told me anything about you, what's new?" But I said I was busy and had to go, I wasn't stick'n around that shit. And The space I left made them crazy haha

How do you guys handle women doing this?

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:50 am 

Hmmm.. This happened to me just once, I didn't really see how she was trying to hurt me, untill now when you pointed it out. I didn't really mind, I said something like "good for you" and just listened.. She stopped telling me about him and talked about something else. I quess she became disinterested as soon as she saw I didn't mind...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:21 am 

fufe wrote:
I quess she became disinterested as soon as she saw I didn't mind...
That's great fufe! As 'grinus will point out, that's a form of space. Usually if they get too descriptive then they're just trying to get at you, I could have talked about other things after, but why bother with bitches like that, know what I mean.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:23 am 

ManniJa wrote:
fufe wrote:
I quess she became disinterested as soon as she saw I didn't mind...
That's great fufe! As 'grinus will point out, that's a form of space. Usually if they get too descriptive then they're just trying to get at you, I could have talked about other things after, but why bother with bitches like that, know what I mean.
Yeah.. As soon as you are emotionally bulletproof, you are invincible to anything she says.. And they give up pretty quickly when they figure out. Sometimes they are desperate and use tears, loud voice, etc..

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:01 pm 
Site Admin

ManniJa wrote:
With both of them it went something like this "Omg Mannija, (Insert ex's name) was so amazing, I've never met someone like him before, he was so great I literily had an orgasm without him even sticking his dick in me, he was the smartest and strongest man I've ever been with, he was my best friend and had such a connection, I've never been this sad over a guy before, all the other guys were losers compared to him yadayada."
"Sweet, he does sound amazing, a guy a girl would not let go of :) a real catch"

Space

More Space

Lots more Space

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.