Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:56 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: @ the club last night.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:35 pm 

I got off work about 10 last night. got home and saw that there was a Party going on at the club about a block from my home.
I took a bath, got ready and went. while there, I heard the DJ constantly on the Microphone saying how much the Girl working at the bar was "fine" and every 3 songs he would play one for her. anyway, I saw a homey that I am always "trying to put up on game", I walked over to him and a female standing next to him reached out and grabbed my arm, then hugged me! it was my (crazy, she is on barbiturates) Neighbor, looking real good. I hugged her back, she kept telling me how good I looked and that she didn't expect to see me there ( she was there with my Homey). she held my right hand with her left, and was using her right hand to stroke mine.

I cut the conversation short, because it has been a while since I knew that this female wanted to fuck me. she came to my back porch on numerous occasions with pleading eyes , but I always refuse to act on the impulses based on the fact that this girl is mentally sick.
I head outside and run into a girl that I wanted to be with for a very long time(I know, attachment :roll: ) this girl has shown on numerous occasions that she liked me, but I guess my value isn't where it needs to be to really hook her. I saw that she was there with a guy, but my ego was telling me to do some things. as she stood on some steps, the guy on a couple steps in front of her, I walked by her ( she had on a really short dress with her ass hanging out) and as I reached by her, I ran my fingers up her thigh and gently pinched her ass cheek, I said " oh, I'm sorry" and continued to walk up the stairs, when I looked back she was looking at me with fire in her eyes :lol: .

so, I went to the bar. all the high rollers were getting attention and nobody was serving me, I waited about a minute, then the Bartender, that the DJ and Majority of the guys in the club were ogling, came over and asked what I wanted. I ordered my drink and went to stand in the back. The Girl I was "crushing on" and the guy she came with were arguing, I saw out the corner of my eye when she came and stood behind me, I smirked. I went to sit by the bar and while I sat there, the Bartender grabbed my hand and was mouthing some words. the music was loud so, I motioned that I couldn't hear and she pulled me so that I was leaning over the counter. she stuck her lips right up to my ear and said " you look familiar", I pull back and take a good look at her. I leaned back in and went for her ear, " are you from here, I've never seen you before, where do you know me from?" she stuck her lips back to my ear, " you look just like my boyfriend :mrgreen: " ( she was all smiles when she said this) I said "that's a good thing right!?", she didn't get to respond. some guys came to the bar and she went to serve them.

I turned around to see the girl I was crushing on digging the scene, I placed my hand on her hip and started talking to her ( via putting my mouth to her ear), I asked her how she was, told her I hadn't seen her in a while and that she looked good ( she did), I then left and walked back outside to get some air. my Neighbor saw me going down the steps and called me, I went back up and started talking to her, she started stroking me again. we chatted for a minute and then I turned and walked away. some guys standing had their eyes glued to the way how her hand was rubbing over me :lol: , I went back inside. the bartender was busy so I didn't get to speak with her, and the Girl I was crushing on seeing me come back in, started dancing real provocatively with another guy I know. while she was dancing with him she kept checking her phone, every 15 seconds or so, she would turn around and look at me. I tried my best to not notice what she was doing because it was clear she wanted to get a reaction from me.

additional details.
My Neighbor is really going crazy! last week my brother told me that he was walking through the back of the yard late one night and she called out to him in the dark, then proceeded to stick her tongue in his mouth. I think I will be a lot safer if I stay away from a female with problems like that.
Her Mother suffers from the same sickness, they are constantly in the hospital and sometimes they will go missing for days and the they come back telling stories about men raping them on their journey.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:24 pm 

Next time a woman tells you that you resemble someone, NEVER respond with a question...it's approval seeking behavior. :geek:

I usually say, 'Well then your boyfriend must be a good looking guy.'...SMUG AS HELL. :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:06 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Next time a woman tells you that you resemble someone, NEVER respond with a question...it's approval seeking behavior. :geek:
as it usually is, you ARE correct that it was approval seeking behavior. the fact that she was the most publicly sought after person, and she was "reaching" to me really swelled up my Ego.
I usually tell my stories, leave out something, but you guys see beyond what I type, and fill in the blanks even though you were not there in the Situation.
The Kidd!! wrote:

I usually say, 'Well then your boyfriend must be a good looking guy.'...SMUG AS HELL. :mrgreen:
:lol: I thought about saying this, but didn't.
I was too caught up in my ego world. everybody (well most of the people) was pinning us so I was trying to be :ugeek: 8-) . I am still in the process of correcting the reasons as to why approval seeking is one of my Major Vices. I still struggle a bit with the 3 A's (attachment, approval and attention)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:22 pm 

Quote:
this girl has shown on numerous occasions that she liked me, but I guess my value isn't where it needs to be to really hook her.
do you need to buy an island? :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:53 pm 

rant wrote:
Quote:
this girl has shown on numerous occasions that she liked me, but I guess my value isn't where it needs to be to really hook her.
do you need to buy an island? :)
He needs to believe in himself and utilize some Covert Tactics already. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:58 pm 

@Rant,
Hell no!
I will not Qualify myself for no Bitch!
:ugeek: she is the one who needs to qualify herself ( she ain't doing it properly)
I know, I said it, looking at it does carry that bedrock of simpin!
thanks for pointing that out Rant.

your posts over the past coupla months do carry much strength of Knowledge.

@ Kidd,
I don't think it's a coincidence that you and Rant have been dropping hints about getting back into Covert Tactics. I will follow your advice. :geek:

Last edited by Sai on Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:01 pm 

Like I said before...rant GETS it.

This is what rant sees through his eyes now...

[ img ]

...and it...is...GLORIOUS! :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:23 pm 
Site Admin

rant has been seeing it for a while now

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:25 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
rant has been seeing it for a while now
Oh yeah I know...I just LOVE it when it all comes together. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:59 am 

Prodigy wrote:
@ Kidd, I don't think it's a coincidence that you and Rant have been dropping hints about getting back into Covert Tactics. I will follow your advice. :geek:
I've read the shit a bunch, yet I learn something new everytime I go over it again, there's always an aha moment...everyone shoud read it at least once every 3 or 4 months.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."