Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:11 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: a funny story
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:28 pm 

Ok this may not be a big deal for most of you. But it is for me and I'll explain why after the story...

So today I was talking to this girl. She is a female friend, I wouldn't want her as a girlfriend or a wife but I would not mind having sex with her. Now I'm not even sure I want to anymore because today when I talked to her I felt she is weird :roll:

anyway, I won't tell all the conversation (cause I don't want to bore you) just the main points....

This woman is 31 (almost 32), not so smart, doesn't have a degree, working at some average paying job, and as far as looks: she is about 5-6...

She called me today:

Hey Sniper, long time no seen. bla bla bla.....would you like to meet me this week?
anyway as we were talking about how the situation right now is tough because everything is so expensive, the taxes and etc....She says something like:

I would not go with a man who earns less than XXX$

Me: (since I already know this girl) tell me something.. I see you have a Long List of what you want from a man. (a while ago she talked about her list while we were out with friends)

Her: that's right :)

Me: but what do you have to Bring to the table?

Her: Myself :mrgreen:

Me: :| which is what exacly?

Her: Ain't I worth it?

Me: :| the truth?

Her: yes

Me: well you don't have high education or a high paying job, you are not so smart and you are not a model. Add to it the fact that you have passed your 30's. I don't see why a man with the checklist you have would want you.

Her: :shock: silence

Me: silence? did I hit something?

Her: Ask your friends what they think about me (We have two mutual friends, they don't like her that much)

Me: I did and they don't think that you are so special as you might beleive.

Her: how dare you? no one has talked to me like that.

Me: that's the problem, I'm one of the few guys who are honest with women. I'm telling the truth and not talking bullshit to win your affection.

then she went all crazy over the phone :roll: :roll: but only for a little bit. And then she cooled down and continued to talk to me like everything is alright.

Now why is this story a big deal for me? Because before this forum I never used to tell women what I think about them in their face (this way) But now when a woman is being all 'Diva' I have no problem to tell her that.

I also don't give a shit if I have sex with this girl or not (I'm not even sure I want to now) so I'm So much more indifferent to sex now (which was not the situation before I came to this forum).

So telling women what I think about them in their face + not caring that much anymore if I have sex or not : is a big progress for me.

Now in regards to this specific girl:

Maybe I shouldn't have been so 'straightforward' with her. After all we are not dating and if she wants to think she is a Diva - maybe I should have just let her keep living in her dream world. But after all the talks we had here+ reading that book, I was like:

WTF has happened in society that women who have nothing to offer think they are fucking Divas and that they deserve the best man.

Maybe next time I will cool it down but at that moment I was kind of pissed and everything just went out of my mouth without thinking.

Post subject: Re: a funny story
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:45 pm 

Quote:

in her mind she has everything to offer, i can barely imagine how drunk of power women must feel.

Quote:
if she wants to think she is a Diva - maybe I should have just let her keep living in her dream world.

she is not living in a fantasy world, it's their world

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 am 

rant wrote:
Quote:

in her mind she has everything to offer, i can barely imagine how drunk of power women must feel.

Quote:
if she wants to think she is a Diva - maybe I should have just let her keep living in her dream world.

she is not living in a fantasy world, it's their world
but rant, this woman does not have much to offer so I ask myself: how come a woman who does not have much to offer could be so drunk with power....
It's their world maybe, but this woman doesn't have looks or anything else that makes her special :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:11 am 

Quote:
Maybe I shouldn't have been so 'straightforward' with her. After all we are not dating and if she wants to think she is a Diva - maybe I should have just let her keep living in her dream world. But after all the talks we had here+ reading that book, I was like
Some people need that reality check but some people prefer that blue pill, this is when your observation and analysis come into play so if you do desire to keep this person as a friend you can gauge the situation to how she would best react. If you were in sales you would find out about this very quickly, I did.
Quote:
WTF has happened in society that women who have nothing to offer think they are fucking Divas and that they deserve the best man.
Like its been said on here the matrix has been around a long time and we were conditioned like dogs to blindly go along with this since birth. Its been said in that book as well remember.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:41 am 

Yeah, this is nothing new. Ocasionally amazing...but never surprising. :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:54 am 

But you know Kidd, I'm now at the place where I don't give a shit as much as I used to.

Yea it still pisses me off sometimes but at least I'm aware of the phenomenon and that will give me choice- while other men who are not aware of this or think it's normal- don't have a choice and will be women's slaves for as long as they live....

even though the truth is a bitch sometimes- it still gives you the opportunity to make a choice while not knowing the truth on the other hand- does not let you choose.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:19 am 

Sniper wrote:

but this woman doesn't have looks or anything else that makes her special :roll:

and you?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:58 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Me: :| the truth?
Her: yes

Maybe I shouldn't have been so 'straightforward' with her. After all we are not dating and if she wants to think she is a Diva - maybe I should have just let her keep living in her dream world.
She said she wanted your truth. If she can't handle it, she should had said no. There was no legitimite reason to get mad at someone, after just having asked that someone to tell what they honestly think.

I do have the feeling, that most likely after this, she has more respect for you. And will value your opinions from now on more.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:02 pm 

scarface wrote:
She said she wanted your truth. If she can't handle it, she should had said no. There was no legitimite reason to get mad at someone, after just having asked that someone to tell what they honestly think.

I do have the feeling, that most likely after this, she has more respect for you. And will value your opinions from now on more.
Oh right. She wanted my truth so if she can't handle it it's not my problem....
thanks for the reminder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:49 pm 
Site Admin

scarface wrote:
She said she wanted your truth. If she can't handle it, she should had said no.
Indeed.

Reminds me of that scene from a few good men - http://www.whysanity.net/monos/fewgood.html
scarface wrote:
Damn right. She might not admit it openly but she will.

Might have been slightly less brutal, the effect is the same though.

-

This was the line that brought a smile to my face:
Sniper wrote:
Her: how dare you? no one has talked to me like that.
Bingo.
An admission and a test all in one. One that if you are being authentic you will pass without even thinking about it, hence it vanishes before you as it did.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.