Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:03 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Just stop...
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:12 pm 

Stop trying to get, force, induce, want, blah blah blah blah blah.

Am I sounding like a broken record yet? GOOD :D

It's NATURAL. Some of you don't seem to realize just what that means. ;)

No this isn't coming from Marcus' or Kindred's or any other view point. ITS MY OWN. MY OWN EXPERIENCE.

It's really completely simple. NG does work. It may be hard to realize this at first, because some have more negative conditioning and suppression than others, but that's really all there is to it. Sure, you can supplement it with other teachings, nothings wrong with that...But in reality its soooooo simple. Your minds may try and fight this because they want things to be more complicated, to make your hard work justified...

But there is nothing to try, gain, do, or ANYTHING.

One last thing before I go, it is a CUMULATIVE effect. It gets stronger gradually. American women, and prickteases in general ARE able to sense this at a certain point.

Your beliefs are GIVEN to you by society and life experience. Why not trade them in for some useful beliefs?

If I sound arrogant, I don't care. All I want is for you guys to realize this truth. If you're getting some success right now, apply this to your life and watch it not even be comical anymore.

I thoroughly enjoy what life has to offer now, and I hope you guys feel the same. If not, you're doing a disservice to your mind and body.

Good luck everybody, I hope one day all of your wildest dreams come true. It was fun being here, and I'm glad to have known you all.

- Midnight <3

Post subject: Re: Just stop...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:39 am 

I'm glad you found your path dude,

good luck ;)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:32 am 

Great post man!
Quote:
If I sound arrogant, I don't care. All I want is for you guys to realize this truth. If you're getting some success right now, apply this to your life and watch it not even be comical anymore.
I was told this by Jake too. If you live, think and be like it is normal and not comical at all for you getting approached, chased and pursued by women everywhere, then it will start to happen. You don't have to have success at all, you just have to live as you already would be the man, I mean, you have to truly be that man.

About Natural Grounding. I think that all the people that stopped wanting/needing things from women/people in general like Marcus, Kindred and in progress I guess you, Midnight, reached indifference through natural grounding. Its not the natural grounding which causes that crazy stuff with women but indifference does, truly being the man that isn't attached to any outcome but happy and free completely with himself. But I think that all the people who now think that natural grounding will bring them that success won't suceed because they want it too much, the do natural grounding only to get that success. I include my grounding career here too. So these guys, which like I assume, are the very majority have to find other ways for truly giving up being attached to the outcome, truly be indifferent.

This doesn't mean that one should stop natural grounding. It changes our picture of feminity and it certainly will get the natural character out of women AS we are indifferent and don't want/need anything from them.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:17 am 
One thing that has helped me is my very natural G/F... I now know what the dynamic should feel like entirely. All I need to do is keep NGing to make it happen more and more often and with other girls in the future (though is is a relationship that will last)

My path is simply:

NG
Awareness of my Body and Feelings in the moment
Treating people how I want to be treated
Getting out in the world and having as many experiences as possible... If you do this girls will just happen by itself. If you're doing things for the experience and not for the girls.

Things are really starting to make perfect sense.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:15 am 

djl wrote:
One thing that has helped me is my very natural G/F... I now know what the dynamic should feel like entirely. All I need to do is keep NGing to make it happen more and more often and with other girls in the future (though is is a relationship that will last)

My path is simply:

NG
Awareness of my Body and Feelings in the moment
Treating people how I want to be treated
Getting out in the world and having as many experiences as possible... If you do this girls will just happen by itself. If you're doing things for the experience and not for the girls.

Things are really starting to make perfect sense.
it's good you found your path djl,

but you and midnight seem to forget that we are all different and what worked for you won't necessarily work for everyone.

So good luck dude 8-)

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]