Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:16 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:32 pm 

Hey mates,

I'm chillin' at home right now, got few hours of free time and felt like writing something to you guys.
I've had some experiences lately and I feel it may have some value for you, or It will just serve as an amusement.
Kidd and Peregrinus will not be surprised, I'm sure.. But other may (Sniper will :lol: no offense)

For example, if you read my latest thread, I was talking about a girl I've met and she wanted me hard, so let's use her as an example. She told me she is absolutely aroused by an image of me giving her an orgasm, so I told myself "Why not."

Straight to the point -> We were playing around in bed and I don't remember how exactly we got to this, but the dialog was like this:

Her: blahblah something I don't remember
Me: "Oh, so you have erotic thoughts about incest !"
Her: :oops: "pssst..." (At this point I saw she does, even tho I meant is as joke, so I tried it out)
Me: "I'm your... Little brother.."
Her: "Yes..."
Me: "Sister, do you like your little brother ? Do you want your little bro ?"
Her: "I do" (At this point she got crazy, this got her so aroused I've never seen to that point, she was calling me brother the whole time lol !)
This continued, her little brother was shy :oops: but sister helped him and teached him how to make sister happy with his finger ! :lol: You should've seen that, I've seen few girls come but this was another level :D

The story continues. Few days later I got the idea of daddy and little girl.
*Some dialog I don't remember much*
Her: "But I'm good girl, really."
Me: "Oh really ! Daddy's seen you and you've been bad !"
Her: " :cry: No I'm good girl !" (She liked the role ! :lol: )
Me: "You are lying to daddy, daddy wil punish you !" (Continued with spanking and light choking, telling her "Bad girl !" "You like daddy punishing you don't you !" etcetera and fingering her, she was wet and came like I've never seen before, at one point she was shaking I almost couldn't hold her :lol: ! She told me afterwards that was the best, maybe in her life. She couldn't even walk properly afterwards :lol: )

She has even more fetishes I know about, crazier shit than this, but havn't tried it yet. I mean, guys who think women are angels and you have to be nice to them in bed, dude they have no idea what they are missing :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:11 pm 

Yep...when you give a woman the space to be herself...and can observe well enough to address her needs...man, that is when the magic truly happens. 8-)
Quote:
Her: blahblah something I don't remember
That was my favorite line of this story. :lol: :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:25 pm 
Site Admin

Nice fufe ;)

You were observing without getting sucked in from the sound of it.

You were also cherry picking. Picking up HER key words and phrases. She told you where she wanted to go and you gave her the space to go there.

Rather than getting judgemental and shutting her down, you went with it.

BRAVO!

Oh and yes, she has some fantasies that will amaze you and provide the chance for much fun and mutual enjoyment.
The Kidd!! wrote:
Yep...when you give a woman the space to be herself...and can observe well enough to address her needs...man, that is when the magic truly happens.
THIS!

and people wonder why I talk so much about space :ugeek:

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:15 am 

peregrinus wrote:
and people wonder why I talk so much about space :ugeek:
I'm beginning to see just how important this is.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:10 am 

wow...
I am surprised :o , you got me there alright.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:25 am 

Dude that's awesome, I'm exploring this as well and it's been great so far but I know there's even deeper levels of hiding underneath, so it's time to open the second gate. :twisted:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:29 am 

Alchemist wrote:
Dude that's awesome, I'm exploring this as well and it's been great so far but I know there's even deeper levels of hiding underneath, so it's time to open the second gate. :twisted:
Mission accomplished, man I was not prepared for that shit. :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:12 am 

Thanks guys.
Alchemist wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
Mission accomplished, man I was not prepared for that shit. :lol:
Do you ant to share with us ? :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:12 pm 

Quote:
Straight to the point -> We were playing around in bed and I don't remember how exactly we got to this, but the dialog was like this:

Her: blahblah something I don't remember Me: "Oh, so you have erotic thoughts about incest !" Her: "pssst..." (At this point I saw she does, even tho I meant is as joke, so I tried it out)
So how did you figure out she was into incest ?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:45 pm 

Resonance wrote:
Quote:

Her: blahblah something I don't remember Me: "Oh, so you have erotic thoughts about incest !" Her: "pssst..." (At this point I saw she does, even tho I meant is as joke, so I tried it out)
Re-read the story and pay attention!...it's IN there. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:49 pm 

Resonance wrote:
I don't remember the dialoque 100%. Both of us have interest in psychology and I remember we were talking about peoples' fetishes and I noticed how much she knows about it. (And I know that girls have pretty much the same fetishes as men, so I was not really surprised about this... ) And she told me one sentence which I consider absolutely as the key:

"Well, I read somewhere that lonely people are into incest.

You see, from the moment I saw her I knew she's lonely.. I don't know how to describe this to you, but I can sense this in people, in girls it's easier than in men. I quess it would be considered as an observation skill in Kidd's analogies. I've always been quite naturally good in daily psychology.. Lately I've been able to see fake confidence in people, basically seeing through peoples' social masks.. But only in people my age, up to 25, older people are hard to read at this moment for me.

So long story short: I knew she was lonely -> She said lonely people are likely to be into incest -> She may be into incest. Situation was good to bring it up, so I asked her in a funny a jokingly manner, so she can make fun of it if she feels to embarassed. She believes me, so she's not afraid to tell me. Rest of the story you know already...

Good question, actually. Thanks for asking.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:02 pm 
Site Admin

fufe wrote:
I knew she was lonely -> She said lonely people are likely to be into incest -> She may be into incest.
This one sentence, to me, sums up the following and much much more:
Observation
Analysation
Cherry Picking
Stacking Evidence
and
GUT!

Bravo fufe :)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:00 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Resonance wrote:
Quote:

Re-read the story and pay attention!...it's IN there. :ugeek:

Alright so I read it over carefully still didn't really see anything jump out at me that gave this away to him.

Maybe I'm missing something because I don't see it I possibly might have missed something. Can you point it out kidd