Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:49 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:10 am 
Site Admin

scarface wrote:
urgirlzwitme wrote:
We constantly flirt with each other and it's always alot of fun.
My opinion towards flirting. It's not alot of fun, at best it's a little bit of fun. From what I have seemed to notice in general, most girls seem to get way more fun/enjoyment out of flirting then I do/men do.
I only like flirting very much, when I do know it will (almost certainly) lead to sex. Flriting without sex, for me isn't satisfying at all.
Therefore I in general, try to do some "testing" when a girl is flirting with me, if she is for real. Those tests are in general things like: standing/sitting close for a moment (does she pull back or not?); stroking her arm or hand (does she pull back or start participating), and stuff like that.
The above I'll usually "try" twice if necesairy. If she participates and/or doesn't pull back, she is usually for real and I feel I can relax about it (leading to sex). If she pulls back twice and/or doesn't partcipate at all (yet does flirt), I'll usually conclude she isn't for real and stop participating in her flirting. The above are not really set rules, since for me my gut feeling plays a role in the decision also.

To add. Flirting is imo, often more about ego boosts then about getting it on. It's more about affirming (for girls) that they can/could attract someone or get attention from someone, while for guys it's often more about getting affirmed and being able to show/tell others (buddies) that they have a hot/cute girl that finds him attractive/cool /interesting. Since I've noticed guys only brag about hot girls flirting with them, yet never about an ugly girl flirting with them. So if guys really find the act of flirting so enjoyable, they would like to do that fun activity as well with ugly/fat girls, I would assume?
urgirlzwitme wrote:
A vibe was there that this girl is ready to go out to my car and fuck right now,
Any thoughts?
To ask. Beyond vibe, was there more coming from her? Or did you test for? Did you or she try to initiate anything (remotely) physical?
I am guilty of this, and still doing it. :oops:

Shame on me!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:32 pm 
In my opinion dude, there's no way I'll walk up to a girl and start rubbing her arm or something even if the girl was 100% dtf, plus I don't even consider that to be flirting or even as you said, testing her.

You may be right about flirting in general though. It's something that women enjoy doing more. For me, it's funny and in the past it has lead to more then just being all touchy.

To answer your question, no I did not test her. I know that I'm going to bang this girl at some point, my dilemma is why it didn't go down on this actually night that this was happening. After reading your post though and a few posts by the kidd, I think I'm just going to ignore her now and see what happens.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:42 pm 

urgirlzwitme wrote:
A vibe was there that this girl is ready to go out to my car and fuck right now, then as soon as I started throwing back this vibe

Yes, that's it. Come on an internet forum and make it sound cool.

In fact, the very detail that mattered was the one you skimmed. The rest of the details were irrelevant.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:53 pm 
Scarf wrote:
urgirlzwitme wrote:
A vibe was there that this girl is ready to go out to my car and fuck right now, then as soon as I started throwing back this vibe

Yes, that's it. Come on an internet forum and make it sound cool.

Huh??

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:41 pm 

Clubs are pretty useful you get to see the extreme versions of female bullshit and male symping.