Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:51 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:04 am 

This may sound familiar to some of you, I'm sure it's probably happened to you in the beginning of learning this shit... in the pursuit of becoming the best version of yourself, but this was one experience that really opened my eyes about the nature of women and the dynamics of male/female attraction.

About 3 years ago I met this girl, we'll call her "L". When I first met her there was nothing special about her in my eyes; she was about 5'4", brunette, early 30's, probably a 7 in the looks department, etc.. Very average in my opinion.

In the beginning I was very indifferent with her, there were a lot of other girls I was seeing that were a helluva a lot more attractive then her so I really didn't give a fuck about her, I was still cool to her, but could take it or leave it.

Because of that, because of my mindset with her and the vibe I was sending out, this girl was totally into me. I remember a couple days after we met there was a nine inch nails concert she went to and she literilly texted me 12 times in the 3 hours she was there just to say hi...and I never even returned her 1st text, these were all unanswered texts, so that tells you something about how a chick feels about you when she does that.

Anyway, after a while of talking to her (again not giving a fuck because I was seeing like 5 other girls that I liked better) I started to actually develop a bit of intrest in her, she actually seemed really nice and a lot of fun to hang out with.

When my mindset changed (this was way before I had taken the red pill remember) I started to think "This is a really cool girl, she deserves to be shown some intrest and to let it be know that I liked her a bit."

What do you think happened? We hung out for like a week and then I got a text from her saying that her ex was getting married and she was really messed up about it so she needed some alone time. Bullshit of course as you all know. The thing was is that I wasn't going overboard with attention or pouring my heart or anything, my vibe only changed slightly to thinking that of giving her a chance and boom, she was gone.

Kidd showed a bit of affection to his keeper and it took like 4 fucking days of not talking to her for her to come back around!

That experince with her is what really showed me that women want a Louis Vuitton handbag that they can't have, not a fuck'n sears handbag for $9.99. No matter how "Nice" a girl seems now I just can't reciprocate more then like 1% of it, even with the so called nicest ones it's always ended up in them bolting for a guy who doesn't give a fuck about them.

I don't really beleive there are nice or good ones anymore, just insecure or desperate (Pretty much the same thing) which gives the illusion of nice.

Like Iceberg Slim says "Any sucker who believes a whore loves him shouldn't have fell outta his mammy's ass".

Anyone experince anything simular?

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:23 am 

I have, and I almost l slipped into thinking that when she withdrew, that I should chase.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:58 am 

It's still early days for me but I've definitely gotten hints of that, the girl is nice and we are getting to know each other but at the same time I know what would happen if I were to feel more for her than she does for me.

My gut told me recently to be passionate in the bedroom but detached from those feelings when I'm alone, for some reason today it feels like it's a bitter pill to swallow, it must have hit me on a deeper level so my conditioning is reacting to it...either way it must be done.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:05 am 

Ya guys, it's a bitter reality but knowing of it means we can use it to our advantage, unlike guys who are ignorant of it and stuck in the matrix. I wish Santa Clause were real, but if I waited for him I'd be wasting a lot of fuck'n milk and cookies.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:11 am 

Quote:
I wish Santa Clause were real, but if I waited for him I'd be wasting a lot of fuck'n milk and cookies.
Oh wow...this is great! :D :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:50 am 

the kidd's experiment was not about looking if the girl was bad or good.

it was more to see her reaction to an absurd and out of place male behavior(99% of the men)
she just reacted the way her nature tells her.

am i rigth kidd?

i had a similar story but the background was that i was needy so i decide to take my chances with her, so she left me

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:43 am 

rant wrote:
The fuck are you talking about??? If a dude is nice to me I'm sweet as fuck'n roses to him, if a dude is nice to a girl she gets him to buy her drinks all night and then laughs about him to her friends.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:48 am 

Thanks for sharing your story, ManniJa. I also had similar experiences in the past.

One thing is that it can/does change again if you stop caring if you get some with her again. Like 4 years ago I was into a girl and it seemed as she was a bit into me too in the beginning (it was even before pick-up). I texted her quite a lot and we talked for an hour almost every day. I was so into her that I didn't notice that it was always me calling her and always her ending the phone call. Oh, and as we met somewhere she told me that she can't get together with me because her best girlfriend told her that I'm not good looking... a very fancy excuse :lol:
Like a week later a good friend of mine told me that he made out with her a few weeks back and that she's a "hoe". And this was the end for me. I didn't call or text her again.
After a week or so she texted me that she misses our calls and asked why I didn't call her again... I didn't reply.

It often really seems to be like the magnet thing. If you're indifferent you attract women magnetically but if you're attached to them you're like a turned magnet and you repel them, and it would need one hell of a struggle to get some with her if at all.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:11 am 

Dr. Awesome wrote:
It often really seems to be like the magnet thing. If you're indifferent you attract women magnetically but if you're attached to them you're like a turned magnet and you repel them
Beautiful!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:39 am 

ManniJa wrote:
I don't really beleive there are nice or good ones anymore, just insecure or desperate (Pretty much the same thing) which gives the illusion of nice.
Yes something like you described happened to me also...
regarding the above- I think there are nice\good ones but they are rare :geek:

What I love is to sometimes see women in their 30's who act like they are nice and good because they are desperate to find someone. But I can (Now) see that in reality they are ugly in nature as the girl next door.

and the insecure ones seem nice and good - but it's only because of their insecurity.

The harsh reality we keep coming back to is that most women are ugly in nature and that good and nice women exist but they are rare.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:27 pm 

:lol: why are you mad?
ManniJa wrote:
rant wrote:
The fuck are you talking about??? If a dude is nice to me I'm sweet as fuck'n roses to him, if a dude is nice to a girl she gets him to buy her drinks all night and then laughs about him to her friends.
why would he buy her drinks? a symp maybe he is
i would say to him grow a pair instead of demanding good behavior.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:27 pm 
Site Admin

I do not recommend it as something to follow directly and to the letter, however there is a lot of truth if you look deep enough in the old saying:

"Treat em mean to keep em keen"

If you look beneath it, at the core message, there are lots of messages succinctly put in that one phrase.

It can be taken the wrong way, it can be taken the right way, depends on your mindset when you interpret it.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:36 pm 

Quote:
Preach on, Pimpin' Pere'G! :mrgreen:

TABERNACLE! :D

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:19 pm 

maybe that's why Muslim people are keeping women in check and don't want to give them equal rights. They know what will happen if feminism gets to Muslim women- they will become fucked up like western women.

(I'm not talking about or indorse abuse or repression- I mean to say that Muslim countries still remain a male dominant societies and that's not without a reason)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:21 pm 

Sniper wrote:
maybe that's why Muslim people are keeping women in check and don't want to give them equal rights. They know what will happen if feminism gets to Muslim women- they will become fucked up like western women.

(I'm not talking about or indorse abuse or repression- I mean to say that Muslim countries still remain a male dominant societies and that's not without a reason)
It's pretty much the only way to roll, the only time you see a relationship last long term without the woman leaving is when the man runs the womans shit. Some people may see it as being an asshole, but you have to remember that woman want and need to be dominated.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:55 am 
Site Admin

ManniJa wrote:
Sniper wrote:

It's pretty much the only way to roll, the only time you see a relationship last long term without the woman leaving is when the man runs the womans shit. Some people may see it as being an asshole, but you have to remember that woman want and need to be dominated.
I friggin adore this image

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:22 am 

^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dali that's eff'n great!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:25 pm 
Site Admin

*Shakes Head*

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:52 am 

OK, Grinus: i'm digging up another old'un. I'm not sure if I got what you were pointing to:
peregrinus wrote:
I do not recommend it as something to follow directly and to the letter, however there is a lot of truth if you look deep enough in the old saying:

If you look beneath it, at the core message, there are lots of messages succinctly put in that one phrase.

It can be taken the wrong way, it can be taken the right way, depends on your mindset when you interpret it.
Here's what I think - i'm not asking to be spoon fed; just let me know if i've got to go deeper or not, 'cause this is all i've been able to come up with thus far:
peregrinus wrote:

The only messages I have come up with concerning what I perceive to be the core of this message are:

- Without treating women 'mean' once in a while, you will probably not inspire the wide emotional variations that they need in order to remain stimulated (and therefore 'keen'). You've spoken at length about this elsewhere, and also on how 'treating them accordingly' accomplishes this nicely.

- Is there also an element of 'parenting' in this? That is, what you have been saying about women deep down wanting to be treated like children when they behave childishly? (I have been seeing this lately, btw ;) ).

- There's a deeper message here that applies to ALL relationships, even our relations with other guys: TREAT PEOPLE ACCORDINGLY. This is obvious to any of us on this site (Kidd!! has drilled it into our heads enough). But the interesting thing is that, even though it can seem that generally chicks respond better to being treated a little rough, whereas guys respond better to being treated nicely, deep down NO ONE, GUY OR GIRL, will RESPECT YOU (be 'keen') if you respond to their ill treatment with even more 'niceness'. That's my feeling anyway, and I have a saying: "Being respected is far better than being liked." Even with guys, if you let them use you as a doormat, sure they'll be glad to have you around - it boosts their ego - but they sure ain't gonna be 'KEEN' on you.

[SIDE NOTE/RANT: You know, from this perspective, maybe it ACTUALLY is the same with guys & girls, (it's just more noticeable with chicks because there's the issue of attraction) i.e. if you don't treat accordingly, you may be making them feel good about THEMselves (egoic gratification), but certainly not good about YOU. And you'll basically end up only being of use to them when there's nothing better (ie someone they RESPECT) around, 'cause when there IS they'll drop you like a hot potato. Also worthy of note, I think, is that when they ARE in the presence of someone they respect, the fact that someone whom they perceive to be at this level is choosing to spend time with them makes them feel as if their 'stock is being raised' to this person's level, by association, which feels WAY more fulfilling than the egoic gratification offered by the 'doormat'.]
peregrinus wrote:
I do not recommend it as something to follow directly and to the letter
peregrinus wrote:
To me the wrong way is to think that you need to be an asshole all of the time. From the time I was young, I would hear 'that old saying' from time to time, and while I have seen it work, and even successfully used it briefly myself, it always felt inauthentic to me. Actually caused me some anxiety when I was younger: I knew that it worked, but it WASN'T ME, and I couldn't keep up that facade indefinitely. Then I realised: you don't need to be an asshole. Just don't put up with any shit from ANYONE, and don't ever do anything that compromises yourself. That covers the 'mean' part, and ensures 'keenness', or at least respect. And can you expect ANY chick to be aroused by you if they don't RESPECT you? (And what a lot of guys out there don't realise is that getting to fuck her is not the same as getting her aroused by you :lol: )

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:27 am 

Quote:
When my mindset changed (this was way before I had taken the red pill remember) I started to think "This is a really cool girl, she deserves to be shown some intrest and to let it be know that I liked her a bit."
Quote:
What do you think happened? We hung out for like a week and then I got a text from her saying that her ex was getting married and she was really messed up about it so she needed some alone time. Bullshit of course as you all know. The thing was is that I wasn't going overboard with attention or pouring my heart or anything, my vibe only changed slightly to thinking that of giving her a chance and boom, she was gone.

The above two paragraphs are attached in one flow of the one page story that was written here.

It is interesting that all other details were included such as; the concert she went to, her height and her attractiveness. But come the moment of the story when you reciprocate, the details surrounding the interaction there appears to be missing.

Reciprocation goes beyond reciprocating as some kind of standard thing that's done. How and why it is done is what matters most. Perhaps looking for the motives behind the reciprocation will give further insight as to what went off, as opposed to just understanding that reciprocation itself simply doesn't work.

There is a difference between expressing interest and expressing need.

There is also a difference between letting things happen and pushing them.