Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 12:28 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:10 pm 

so I've been out for the past few weeks. the Caribbean is experiencing tropical storms and it knocked out my modem.
in my absence, I've accomplished a few things.

1. I "tipped" over that class mate of mine.
2. I have now really gotten the essence of Indifference.

Sniper, I also tried to bring a few people here, but Steak sales are in high demand now.
I have come to grips with the idea that a high percent of males are comfortable with "blue pill reality, because they lack the will and guts to survive the "red pill reality".
don't get it twisted, I know that there is one reality, but some people in society rather sheep skin coats.

but if you are new, do not doubt what the wize men say.
all they are doing is teaching you understanding.

so about 3 weeks ago I was at a conference with my sister. I heard some one yelling " PRODIGY" from out of my right ear. I looked over and I see my class mate waving at me.
I waved back and said to my sister " I think that girl really likes me". so , about a minute later she waltz over to where I'm sitting and sits next to me ( on my left). she pushes her right knee over and rests it on my left thigh. the bell goes off ! she starts rubbing my shoulder and way up in my space with her face. the bell is going berserk. the conference starts and she leaves a slice of pie that she had just bought. I send her a text to ask her if she wants a piece.
she sends me a text saying that I " I looked sexy", I say to myself. she wants the shaft. we text back and forth for a while. I stop to listen to what was being discussed at the conference.

3 nights ago, she kalls me, she says " I'm gonna be in town for the whole week. why don't you come up to my house and look for me?"
all I heard was glass cracking and shattering. she was heavily leaking. I told her that I would be busy, but I'll text her to let her know if I was gonna show.
I verbally announced then and there "that I knew it for a fact that I was gonna lay with this female" at that moment I started talking to myself

Pr. :twisted: I am gonna become Mario on Wednesday ( I already decided).
Ke. :roll: annnnnnnnnnnd, what if you don't get no cat.
Pr. 8-) yeah, but I know that I am gonna pipe her down.
Ke. :ugeek: just keep it in mind that you may not get any, don't think about nailing her, just use this as an opportunity to learn to go with the flow.
Pr. :oops: ..... that's deep. :geek: I like that idea. thank you .
Ke. :ugeek: no problem P.

I text her and tell her that it will be on Wednesday, to really test her out I asked her what time I should arrive, she said to come in the afternoon. I just smiled. she also told me that she has stretch marks... ;)

Wednesday afternoon.

I gets ready. pull out some nice cloths and some nice scents.
take a cab to her crib, ask her for directions on the way.

I get there, she invites me into her house and room ( Vampire manners), she tells me I can sit on her bed. she then goes into the bathroom.
she comes out with the towel partially stayin up. I chuckle.
after her bath she comes in the room in panties and bra. she sits down and starts to apply lotion to her frame. she gets a phone call. she starts putting her pants on.

I sez " baby, I know that u didn't kall me up here to see you put on lotion and pants."
I sez " come here"
.... :D :twisted:

the WIZE MEN give gems here. "when the student is ready the teacher will appear".

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:54 pm 

Isn't it wonderful? :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:01 am 

So true. Most men cannot survive in red pill reality. I know I've tried to convince. Red pill isn't like a drug though it doesn't decrease in effect. It increases in power till your mind cannot handle it lol. Everything is just sensory information. But you somehow know what every tick every movement means.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:38 pm 

oh yes, it is a wonderful thing. to actually see and know what's up gave me an exhilarating feeling. in all honesty though, I am kinda glad how I learned indifference. even though I got the sex, it wasn't how I had thought it would be when I just met her.