Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 5:54 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Awareness of the matrix
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:24 am 

So this isn't really about me, more so my friend Julien. I was talking to him the other day and I rarely hang out with him anymore because he's got so much work to do. Also my other friend Allan was there, so we got to talking about women and how to handle them. Both of them have girlfriends, both of them are still caught up in the matrix. Which this surprised me because back in high school Julien could get girls really easily and I thought he had his shit together. Anyway he tells me he can't chill with me as much because he says he needs to hang out with his girlfriend. So the conversation goes a little something like this.

Me: Just tell her you need to hang out with other people, do your own thing. It's not your job to entertain her 24/7. Doesn't she have anybody else to hang out with or hobbies?

Julien: I've told her that but she gets angry at me. She says we don't spend enough time together.

Me: She sounds desperate. I guess this is why I'm single, I enjoy my own time a lot. If it were me I'd see her maybe once a week, or whatever.

Julien: Yeah, you are dreaming. No girl would ever tolerate that and she would dump you.

Allan: Yeah man, that would be a horrible thing to do.

Me: Act really needy and drive her away for a while?

Allan: No because then she would expect you to be all loving and shit all the time and when you weren't she'd get super pissed and dump you.

Me: So what are you going to do?

Julien: I don't know man. Some days it's fun to be around her, but other days it feels like an obligation. She's really got a lot of control

Me: Got you right by the balls.

That's the end of the conversation pretty much. Both my friends pretty much shot me down when I dared to step outside the matrix and say that you don't need to entertain a girl 24/7. I'm not a cold guy, but the fact is I don't really need a girl and I'm not afraid of losing one if I got a girlfriend. So I could live my own life, do what I want, and she can just join me. If she doesn't like it fine, I'll find one that does. If a girl doesn't have her own life going on and is constantly all over me that's just suffocating, I couldn't handle that.

Well I don't know, once a week sound harsh to you guys lol? Maybe I'd hang out with a girl more, but like I said it's not a need for me. Hard to tell unless I'm actually in a relationship, but the fact remains I wouldn't be available as much as she likes because I'm a grown ass man and I've got my own shit to do.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:32 pm 

I know a lot of married men who their wife doesn't let them hang out with their friends anymore (and they are too weak to say no to her).

I have two friends that once they got married I barely see them anymore and when they want to see me it's very difficult to arrange it because their wife is giving them a hard time.

In both cases (with my two friends) their wives don't have friends or a social life so they
don't want them (my friends) to have one as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:04 pm 
It's crazy dude, I'm pretty sure 95% of women are like that too. It really makes me question whether I want to get married or not. I mean, I'm going to do what I want but there are times when I have blown off something I wanted to do alone or with friends for a chick and it's strange how it kind of happens unconsciously.

It just shows you how you think you want a woman and then when you have one and she wants to be around you all the time, your like "what the fuck did i get myself into?" lol.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:26 pm 
You should of said to them "ohh i'm sorry, i thought i was hanging out with my male friends today" lol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:54 pm 
Site Admin

urgirlzwitme (Slightly edited) wrote:
You should of said to them "I am hanging out with my friends today"
Fixed

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.