Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 9:36 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:06 am 

Star_Above wrote:
So this girl I was talking to sent this to me today...

"hey sorry i never got back to you this weekend. I've had a major set back and am not good company right now."

We were suppose to get together this weekend and she was suppose to call, but never did.

Now for all you fellas with your wheels turning wondering how you would reply right now, I'll give my 2 cents and how I'm gonna handle the situation.

First of all (And I'm sure Kidd and 'grinus will agree) actions speak louder then words...I don't give a fuck what the words say in this message, the fact is that this girl is bailing on me and making an excuse...she met someone else who she perceives as higher value in her heiarchy ideal than I and is choosing him.

I garuantee if it was Johnny Depp or whoever, her setback could be anything yet she'd be like "Ya we should defenitly still get together, I need someone right now".

As to how to reply...some guys might give her shit, be like "Fuck you then!", some might try and win her over "C'mon, give me a chance", some might try and play the sensetive card "Oh really, anything I can do to help?"

Yet because I'm not a fuck'n retard and can see right through this I will do none of it, I will not respond to this!

By not even replying or ceasing contact it makes them wonder, then with it falls through with the guy they brushed you off for and they come back and pretend like "Oh no, I've always liked you, I don't know what happened before" (Like what happened to Sniper in his Marquee value thread) then you've got the ball. What you do with it is up to you, but I don't tolerate this shit, I could make her jump through some massive hoops in the future, but that's just for ego's sake, fuck it...in my opinion stuff like this isn't worth your time.
Star! I love this post. Gold read! This was 2011 so your mindset must be much more powerful and in-tune. :geek: