Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 6:47 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:42 am 

I recall you advocating such a train of though peregrinus. Would you care to share why you changed your views?

People on this forum change the be all end all of everything on a whim. I call bullshit :|

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:36 am 

Morpheus wrote:
I recall you advocating such a train of though peregrinus. Would you care to share why you changed your views?

People on this forum change the be all end all of everything on a whim. I call bullshit :|
peregrinus and kidd were clear
if you gonna give them the ilusion of control make sure that it is an ilusion, but it looks like you have an agenda(i.e not an ilusion)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:41 am 

Well yeah :| , it's the delivery.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:33 am 

ManniJa wrote:
I could make her jump through some massive hoops in the future, but that's just for ego's sake, fuck it...in my opinion stuff like this isn't worth your time.

Yes. Yes. Yes and yes.

It's great to see at least one other person on this forum who clearly understands that he can devote his time, energy, influence and universal power to other areas of life and does not need to be caught up in petty game playing.

That's what self respect IS.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:47 am 

Scarf wrote:
ManniJa wrote:
I could make her jump through some massive hoops in the future, but that's just for ego's sake, fuck it...in my opinion stuff like this isn't worth your time.

Yes. Yes. Yes and yes.

It's great to see at least one other person on this forum who clearly understands that he can devote his time, energy, influence and universal power to other areas of life and does not need to be caught up in petty game playing.

You guys think I spend time and energy on this stuff? :lol:

The shit writes itself...I only deal with it when it presents itself to me. :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:52 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Scarf wrote:
ManniJa wrote:

Yes. Yes. Yes and yes.

The shit writes itself...I only deal with it when it presents itself to me. :mrgreen:
Lol nah everyone knows you actually invest less so it's not time consuming...but is the end result really worth it with some unworthy ho? Maybe she'd be usefull in picking up your dry-cleaning or running errands to the store for you...give you head or something the odd time when you let her...other than that though? Meh

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:45 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Lol we had discussions on this last year, the whole illusion of control. You are the one who confirmed it on Skype. Also your posts in Kiddz Corner even say it kinda matters what she thinks because she is the one who will ultimately let you in. I'm sticking to my position on this.

As for the i know we're friends part, there was a better way to say it but I cannot remember I don't even the there was any mention of friends in it. I actually tested it and it worked...kinda. You know what. Discarded :|.

The standstill part is from my own experience, depends on the situation if it's a shy girl. Then yeah I'll give her a call in a day or two. Or if no plans were made. But if she said she was gonna call me then I would not.

I admit I posted things in my brain verbatim, some of the information I don't see a reason to back down on though.

In fact some of it works better, it's like like drawing a line in the sand and if she crosses it you call her on it. One of the parts that I really liked about your posts is that it is a 2 person interaction vs every other "guru" who says the onus is on you.
Morpheus, everything in your reply goes entirely against the bare-bone fundamentals of Kidd’s pimposophies. I’m not sure how it could be interpreted any other way – especially the “advice” from your female friend.

Here’s my take on the whole situation
Quote:
So this girl I was talking to sent this to me today...

"hey sorry i never got back to you this weekend. I've had a major set back and am not good company right now."
Once I got this text, she would be immediately forgotten because I probably would have other girls texting trying to convince ME why I should hangout with them. More fish, and less effort for me.

ManniJa, how you handled it is exactly right, because with no response back, she will then most likely start to wonder (because you created the space {see Peregrinus posts}) and come up with all sorts of crazy stories in her mind for why you didn’t even respond, let alone try to talk her into getting together, or console her. These stories her mind conjures will most likely be wildly in your favor btw.
Quote:
"hey sorry i never got back to you this weekend. I've had a major set back and am not good company right now."
But what would cross my mind for maybe 30 seconds after seeing this is, “hmmm I must’ve misread the signals she was giving me” because otherwise I wouldn’t have even wasted my time, and she wouldn’t have had to use some old lame generic excuse to blow me off - she would be dying to hang out with me, any possible chance.

Then maybe try to figure out how I misread what I thought were her giving me signals of interest, so that it can be corrected.

And in the meantime, she has been coming up with all these crazy stories of how you probably have five other girls trying to get you to give them the time of day, while you’re sleeping with 3 others, that she will get so curious that she texts you back a few days later asking to hang. Or maybe she won’t, but that’s ok too. :ugeek:

Anyway, imo perfect response you had ManniJa in the OP

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:48 pm 

Lady Gaga wrote 'Just Dance' within 10 minutes in a car somewhere.

The writers of Buffy the Vampire Slayer said that the entirety of season 2 wrote itself based on one character.

Have you ever tried to write a novel? Just put a concept down on paper, make up some characters and the entire book writes itself.
The Kidd!! wrote:
Yeah. Wherever you are putting your attention is where your time and energy is going.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:06 pm 

When it pops up, I deal with it...with APLOMB. :twisted:

It's a hobby of mine...and it time and energy I do spend on making women that have wronged me in the past then come back in the future on some Marquee Valuee shit hasn't held up my progress at ALL. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:11 pm 
Site Admin

Morpheus wrote:
I recall you advocating such a train of though peregrinus.
When?

Show me

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
It's a hobby of mine...and it time and energy I do spend on making women that have wronged me in the past then come back in the future

Indeed. Actually that's what I was going to say to fufe when he asked why you did it, but the question was addressed to you..so...

Nothing wrong with it. Just no good can come of it. Especially for guys with little skill, no experience and underdeveloped intuition.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:36 pm 

Scarf wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
It's a hobby of mine...and it time and energy I do spend on making women that have wronged me in the past then come back in the future

Indeed. Actually that's what I was going to say to fufe when he asked why you did it, but the question was addressed to you..so...

Nothing wrong with it. Just no good can come of it. Especially for guys with little skill, no experience and underdeveloped intuition.
That's true...you definitely need to know what you're doing. Something to aspire to tho cause it's fucking GREAT! :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:43 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
When?

Show me

It's in the Inception thread last year. In the Lounge.

I only ever used her advice once, but parts of it make sense to me. In fact most of it applies to the action we would take anyways. If your in an interaction with a girl and she's not giving anything to you any attention? You "brush it off" and go somewhere else no big deal.
You have to be giving something. There's a difference between giving something and throwing yourself at someone. If you show a bit of attention if you see signs, and if she's taking without giving back or being bitchy. Then fuck it, be aloof.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:01 am 

Morpheus wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
When?

Show me

It's in the Inception thread last year. In the Lounge.

I only ever used her advice once, but parts of it make sense to me. In fact most of it applies to the action we would take anyways. If your in an interaction with a girl and she's not giving anything to you any attention? You "brush it off" and go somewhere else no big deal.
You have to be giving something. There's a difference between giving something and throwing yourself at someone. If you show a bit of attention if you see signs, and if she's taking without giving back or being bitchy. Then fuck it, be aloof.
You are defenitly correct that if a woman is showing signs you have to give a bit back...again, treating her accordingly, but there's a difference between letting a fish take nibbles off of the bait or letting it swim away with the whole thing - Like you said "There's a difference between giving something and throwing yourself at someone".

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:13 am 

Yeah :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:16 pm 

Star_Above wrote:
So this girl I was talking to sent this to me today...

We were suppose to get together this weekend and she was suppose to call, but never did.

Now for all you fellas with your wheels turning wondering how you would reply right now, I'll give my 2 cents and how I'm gonna handle the situation.

First of all (And I'm sure Kidd and 'grinus will agree) actions speak louder then words...I don't give a fuck what the words say in this message, the fact is that this girl is bailing on me and making an excuse...she met someone else who she perceives as higher value in her heiarchy ideal than I and is choosing him.

I garuantee if it was Johnny Depp or whoever, her setback could be anything yet she'd be like "Ya we should defenitly still get together, I need someone right now".

As to how to reply...some guys might give her shit, be like "Fuck you then!", some might try and win her over "C'mon, give me a chance", some might try and play the sensetive card "Oh really, anything I can do to help?"

Yet because I'm not a fuck'n retard and can see right through this I will do none of it, I will not respond to this!

By not even replying or ceasing contact it makes them wonder, then with it falls through with the guy they brushed you off for and they come back and pretend like "Oh no, I've always liked you, I don't know what happened before" (Like what happened to Sniper in his Marquee value thread) then you've got the ball. What you do with it is up to you, but I don't tolerate this shit, I could make her jump through some massive hoops in the future, but that's just for ego's sake, fuck it...in my opinion stuff like this isn't worth your time.
Yes, yes, I know, super-old post. Anyways, these days, there are tons of free and popular messaging apps (WhatsApp and iMessage mostly) that track when you receive a message, read the message, and even when you use the app. I know this technique (though I loath to call it a technique, since it's a byproduct of indifference) is still extremely effective, but all the info the girls get now sorta takes out some of the "mystery" (like whether you even received it, read it, etc). Personally, I just read the brush-off message in the app (so the girls know I read it and so I can actually use the app for other people) and then don't respond, but how do other people do it? Or do you just stick to good old texting?

I'm asking this question because I happened to read this thread (still rereading) while just got brushed off by an older woman (call her Jane, smoking hot) today. We met on Saturday. I was dancing with another friend in a club when Jane randomly came up to me and started dancing and talking with me. She hilariously got "cock-blocked" when her friend decided she liked me more and pushed her away and started dancing with me. So i was just dancing with her friend while my friend decided to hit on Jane. Eventually, after 30-40 min or so, since I had to leave soon, I gently pushed Jane's friend away. Immediately, I see Jane by my side. I told her I had to leave, offered my number, gave her my phone so she could get my number, took back my phone, and then left.

Next day, Jane messages me. After five minutes of identity confirmation, she immediately asks me to "teach her how to dance" (aka I want to meet with you again :lol: ). I said "Sure, you gotta take me out then." She agrees. Now here's where I think i screwed up. Instead of immediately deciding what to do, I attempted to make her choose. This failed, since after an hour of random messaging (instead of finishing in 15 min), I finally told her to just take me out to dinner. She says "Deal!!", we quickly agree on a time and date, and then I ended the messaging.

Said date arrives and she never messaged me. I gave her a gentle reminder "Hey, Jane" (got a bit weak...) and that's its. Now today, she texts me saying "I had a very big headache on that day, so i forgot about our dinner date." Seeing that she's a DJ, it could've been the truth.... except said date was on a WEEKDAY (Tuesday). I just read the message and did not respond. However, it feels a little weird knowing that she knows I read the message. Maybe I'm too polite.... Any opinions?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:39 pm 
Site Admin

Ray (edited) wrote:
I was dancing with another friend in a club when Jane randomly came up to me and started dancing and talking with me.

I gently pushed Jane's friend away. Immediately, I see Jane by my side.

I said "Sure, you gotta take me out then." She agrees.

I attempted to make her choose. This failed,

I finally told her to just take me out to dinner. She says "Deal!!"
When you read this back, does it give you the impression she chose you, or is she messing you around?

Polite? or Staunch?

There also is a big lesson in the above

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:52 pm 

Quote:
I gently pushed Jane's friend away
...and THAT'S where you fucked up. :roll:

So...what you're saying is...you pushed away the chick that's choosing you...so that you can choose Jane...and then 'attempt' to get Jane to choose you back? :|

[ img ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:49 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Ray (edited) wrote:
I was dancing with another friend in a club when Jane randomly came up to me and started dancing and talking with me.

I gently pushed Jane's friend away. Immediately, I see Jane by my side.

I said "Sure, you gotta take me out then." She agrees.

I attempted to make her choose. This failed,

I finally told her to just take me out to dinner. She says "Deal!!"
When you read this back, does it give you the impression she chose you, or is she messing you around?

Polite? or Staunch?

There also is a big lesson in the above
Ugh, actually I was suspecting a little after her refusal to decide what to do, but I was a bit "nicer" than usual since this was my first time dealing with an older woman. Should've just trusted my gut and cut off the messaging at that time, crap. And yes, I guess I'm staunch, not polite.
The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
I gently pushed Jane's friend away
...and THAT'S where you fucked up. :roll:

So...what you're saying is...you pushed away the chick that's choosing you...so that you can choose Jane...and then 'attempt' to get Jane to choose you back? :|

[ img ]
Once I started dancing with her friend, I sorta stopped thinking abou Jane, partly because she disqualified herself when she stopped going for me and also because my friend started hitting on her. When I pushed her friend away, it was really because I had to get a taxi in 5 min or I'll be late. It was when Jane popped by my side that I was like "Oh ya, she's still here. I'll just give my number and go." If she didn't appear by my side back then, I wouldve been gone immediately from the club.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:02 am 

Ray, you still chose her...
Quote:
I told her I had to leave, offered my number, gave her my phone so she could get my number, took back my phone, and then left.
Maybe, you should have head nodded goodbye and left. If she really wanted some, she would've initiated the exchange of phone numbers.

She probably can sense your desire/lust for her, and knows she has you. The wiser ones know more on that.