Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:48 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:06 am 

So this girl I was talking to sent this to me today...

"hey sorry i never got back to you this weekend. I've had a major set back and am not good company right now."

We were suppose to get together this weekend and she was suppose to call, but never did.

Now for all you fellas with your wheels turning wondering how you would reply right now, I'll give my 2 cents and how I'm gonna handle the situation.

First of all (And I'm sure Kidd and 'grinus will agree) actions speak louder then words...I don't give a fuck what the words say in this message, the fact is that this girl is bailing on me and making an excuse...she met someone else who she perceives as higher value in her heiarchy ideal than I and is choosing him.

I garuantee if it was Johnny Depp or whoever, her setback could be anything yet she'd be like "Ya we should defenitly still get together, I need someone right now".

As to how to reply...some guys might give her shit, be like "Fuck you then!", some might try and win her over "C'mon, give me a chance", some might try and play the sensetive card "Oh really, anything I can do to help?"

Yet because I'm not a fuck'n retard and can see right through this I will do none of it, I will not respond to this!

By not even replying or ceasing contact it makes them wonder, then with it falls through with the guy they brushed you off for and they come back and pretend like "Oh no, I've always liked you, I don't know what happened before" (Like what happened to Sniper in his Marquee value thread) then you've got the ball. What you do with it is up to you, but I don't tolerate this shit, I could make her jump through some massive hoops in the future, but that's just for ego's sake, fuck it...in my opinion stuff like this isn't worth your time.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:17 am 

Very good. No reply will kick her imagination in...and she does care. If she didn't, she wouldn't have even volunteered THAT. You're about to have some fun, ManniJa! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:26 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Very good. No reply will kick her imagination in...and she does care. If she didn't, she wouldn't have even volunteered THAT. You're about to have some fun, ManniJa! :mrgreen:
Thank you wise sir :) Ya I agree, if someone straight up doesn't care then they just Houdini...I'm sure we're all guilty of that at some point.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:37 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:

I would be like ol buddy that sniper posted don't give these bitches leeway they have 1 chance they don't seize the :twisted: opportunity tell them fuck off you lost your chance on to the next....

But what kidd says is good let her stress and wonder WTF she torture herself long before you can get at her and if you decide to act on it let all hell loose patnah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:42 am 

Resonance wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

I would be like ol buddy that sniper posted don't give these bitches leeway they have 1 chance they don't seize the :twisted: opportunity tell them fuck off you lost your chance on to the next....

But what kidd says is good let her stress and wonder WTF she torture herself long before you can get at her and if you decide to act on it let all hell loose patnah
If I told her to "fuck off" it would show that it got to me and it would kill the tension...that fact that I'm not even responding shows I don't give a shit, and that eats at them :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:43 am 

ManniJa wrote:
As to how to reply...some guys might give her shit, be like "Fuck you then!", some might try and win her over "C'mon, give me a chance", some might try and play the sensetive card "Oh really, anything I can do to help?"
And then there is the PUA approach: tease her, nag her, do mind tricks, play the SMS\text game and this way you will try to win over her attention. Of course this mindset still makes her with the upper hand.

So our approach:
There are plenty of fish so who cares? :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:54 am 

ManniJa wrote:
Resonance wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

If I told her to "fuck off" it would show that it got to me and it would kill the tension...that fact that I'm not even responding shows I don't give a shit, and that eats at them :lol:
yes once you start to see the matrix there is no need to teel her to fuck off, and it puts you in a position of really don't give a shit, becasue you know what's goin on

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:41 am 

ManniJa wrote:
"hey sorry i never got back to you this weekend. I've had a major set back and am not good company right now."
To add.
To me the appoligy from her seemed a bit fake/insincere. In the sense that it's more said because it's the norm to do so, then that she really feels bad and means it.
I don't like also, that she made no (precise) suggestion on how and what she will do to make it up to you.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:36 am 

ManniJa wrote:
So this girl I was talking to sent this to me today...

We were suppose to get together this weekend and she was suppose to call, but never did.

Now for all you fellas with your wheels turning wondering how you would reply right now, I'll give my 2 cents and how I'm gonna handle the situation.

First of all (And I'm sure Kidd and 'grinus will agree) actions speak louder then words...I don't give a fuck what the words say in this message, the fact is that this girl is bailing on me and making an excuse...she met someone else who she perceives as higher value in her heiarchy ideal than I and is choosing him.

I garuantee if it was Johnny Depp or whoever, her setback could be anything yet she'd be like "Ya we should defenitly still get together, I need someone right now".

Yet because I'm not a fuck'n retard and can see right through this I will do none of it, I will not respond to this!

By not even replying or ceasing contact it makes them wonder, then with it falls through with the guy they brushed you off for and they come back and pretend like "Oh no, I've always liked you, I don't know what happened before" (Like what happened to Sniper in his Marquee value thread) then you've got the ball. What you do with it is up to you, but I don't tolerate this shit, I could make her jump through some massive hoops in the future, but that's just for ego's sake, fuck it...in my opinion stuff like this isn't worth your time.

I had a detailed discussion with one of my friends on this she told me.....

1. All women need attention no matter what they say, if they cannot get it from you they'll go to another guy.
2. It doesn't work to put the calling on her, or getting into a standstill where one person has to break the silence.
3. Women like to feel like they're in control, let her think she is in control by saying something like I'm free tues or thurs what's good for you? but really your picking the days.
4. You be the one to break the silence before it gets to this point.In the words of The Kidd "if your bringing a gun to a knife fight you gotta unsheath that bad boy :P Be like hey I had fun doing blah or however you met. She'll be like yeah me too or whatever she says. And then make plans if they're is any uncertainty on herside. Be straight up just say " I know we're friends. I'm just wondering if there's something more?.

That information has been floating, lost in my brain for almost a year. Shit :| coulda used it last week.
You'll get your answer 100% no time wasted everyone's happy.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:30 pm 

Note: This fucking shit got me out of bed. NOT HAPPY. :evil:
Quote:
I had a detailed discussion with one of my friends on this she told me.....
DISCARD! :roll:

What have I told you guys about listening to women's advice? :|

Your brain was trying to help you out by losing it and then you pull it all up like a microfiche...LET YOUR BRAIN DO IT'S JOB AND FORGET BULLSHIT!
Quote:
1. All women need attention no matter what they say, if they cannot get it from you they'll go to another guy.
Perhaps...unless they have it made up in their mind that they need it from YOU.

Quote:
2. It doesn't work to put the calling on her, or getting into a standstill where one person has to break the silence.
More female propaganda. What does she MEAN it doesn't work? It works for me ALL THE FUCKING TIME! :lol:
Did you even bother to ask her why it 'doesn't work'? :|
Quote:
3. Women like to feel like they're in control, let her think she is in control by saying something like I'm free tues or thurs what's good for you? but really your picking the days.
I give a FUCK what women WANT to feel like...as long as you do, you are catering to THEM...meaning that you never give them the space and opportunity to cater to YOU! Here's how I pick days, "I'm off Mon/Wed/Fri...but I'm only available to you Friday afternoon/evening." SO much fucking fail in this post I could fucking CRY! :cry:
Quote:
4. You be the one to break the silence before it gets to this point.In the words of The Kidd "if your bringing a gun to a knife fight you gotta unsheath that bad boy Be like hey I had fun doing blah or however you met. She'll be like yeah me too or whatever she says. And then make plans if they're is any uncertainty on herside. Be straight up just say " I know we're friends. I'm just wondering if there's something more?.
What? No...because you don't GIVE A FUCK, that means that SHE will break the silence by default, as she did in this episode. I never show that I have a gun until they threaten me with the knife...NEVER draw first. You have to give the her chance to fuck herself!...and that last part? That "I know we're friends..." bit? I mean, how much more invested in the outcome could you possibly be? :|

That shit was made by women, FOR the BENEFIT of women...she sat there and hand fed you steak and you ENJOYED IT. Buying into shit like that is the reason why most guys will NEVER reach my level. QUIT BEING SO DAMNED GULLIBLE! :roll:

You just wait till 'Grinus gets here...he'll fix you GOOD. :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:34 pm 

Haha as soon as I read Morpheus' post I knew exactly what you were gonna say!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:41 pm 
Site Admin

*shakes his head and heads off down the pub for a pint of old peculiar*

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:49 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
*shakes his head and heads off down the pub for a pint of old peculiar*
See what you did, Morpheus? He can't even SPEAK on this...and you've driven him to alcoholism. :cry:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:44 pm 

Lol we had discussions on this last year, the whole illusion of control. You are the one who confirmed it on Skype. Also your posts in Kiddz Corner even say it kinda matters what she thinks because she is the one who will ultimately let you in. I'm sticking to my position on this.

As for the i know we're friends part, there was a better way to say it but I cannot remember I don't even the there was any mention of friends in it. I actually tested it and it worked...kinda. You know what. Discarded :|.

The standstill part is from my own experience, depends on the situation if it's a shy girl. Then yeah I'll give her a call in a day or two. Or if no plans were made. But if she said she was gonna call me then I would not.

I admit I posted things in my brain verbatim, some of the information I don't see a reason to back down on though.

In fact some of it works better, it's like like drawing a line in the sand and if she crosses it you call her on it. One of the parts that I really liked about your posts is that it is a 2 person interaction vs every other "guru" who says the onus is on you.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:11 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Lol we had discussions on this last year, the whole illusion of control. You are the one who confirmed it on Skype. Also your posts in Kiddz Corner even say it kinda matters what she thinks because she is the one who will ultimately let you in. I'm sticking to my position on this.

As for the i know we're friends part, there was a better way to say it but I cannot remember I don't even the there was any mention of friends in it. I actually tested it and it worked...kinda. You know what. Discarded :|.

The standstill part is from my own experience, depends on the situation if it's a shy girl. Then yeah I'll give her a call in a day or two. Or if no plans were made. But if she said she was gonna call me then I would not.

I admit I posted things in my brain verbatim, some of the information I don't see a reason to back down on though.

In fact some of it works better, it's like like drawing a line in the sand and if she crosses it you call her on it. One of the parts that I really liked about your posts is that it is a 2 person interaction vs every other "guru" who says the onus is on you.
The problem is that what you said basically gives the woman all the power and control and everything is about her...which is the complete opposite of what is advocated here. And like Kidd says, NEVER EVER take advice from a woman, they'll tell you what they want....not what they need.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:18 pm 

Ok...I see your point. You're talking about giving a fuck...but since this entire thread is about NOT giving a fuck...to put it simply, you're kinda off topic. ;)

Also, I cosign what ManniJa just said. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:45 pm 

Oops lol. Mannja it's actually pretty effective as your keeping your power for yourself while giving her the illusion she is in control. It's appealing on 2 levels consciously she feels like she's meeting societies expectations and unconsciously you are in control everyone gets what they want

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:08 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Oops lol. Mannja it's actually pretty effective as your keeping your power for yourself while giving her the illusion she is in control. It's appealing on 2 levels consciously she feels like she's meeting societies expectations and unconsciously you are in control everyone gets what they want
If she has the feeling that she's in control then she loses the feeling of desperation for you because you become less valuable in her eyes, because to her you are in fact easy to control...she should be so in fucking awe of you that the mere thought of losing you gives her that panicky feeling that we've all known a time or two..and if she knows she has the ball, you're fucked, no matter how you feel about it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:14 pm 

If you're doing this stuff in the name of ball stealing (i.e. initially dealing with a woman to get thru security so that you CAN ball steal) then maaaaaybe...but that stuff is some serious attached to the outcome type of shit there. :|

There are still much better ways to skin a cat. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:24 pm 
Site Admin

Back from pub.

Was very nice beer, so much so that I stayed until they closed, interesting conversation and nice beer, landlord even provided some nibbles tonight :)

Really recommend it 'Old Peculier' : http://www.theakstons.co.uk/ales/classi ... ulier.html

ManniJa: Nice posts, I predict some fun ahead for you :)

Morpheus: *shakes head*
If you are aiming for the illusion, make sure it is an illusion.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.