Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 3:05 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: What do I do?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:01 pm 
yo fellas

I just wanted to share where I'm at right now to see if this is a good thing or not so good thing. I shared in my intro post that I've been into this for around 2 years. I have never really been into the PUA stuff I just came across Brent one day and liked what he had to say, like being indifferent and all that.

I don't do affirmations or visualizations anymore because I pretty much don't care whether or not a woman is attracted to me anymore. I mean I enjoy being around women (especially hot women) but it's really just not as important to me as it once was. I kind of used to be obsessed with it too. I wanted to have that Brent lifestyle so bad so it's pretty wild that now I really stopped caring about it but at the same time I feel like it's weird that I don't care anymore.

Like now, my life is pretty good for the most part and it's totally true that the less you care the more women will be attracted to you but like I said at the same time there is a part of me that seems to enjoy caring about the outcome and wants to have that approval.

For example, right now I work at a bar and my manager is smoking hot and I know she is kind of into me just because I get that vibe from her and I think it's awesome. This is where I feel like I will care about the outcome given the situation. I mean how sick would it be if I banged my boss lol??

Here's the thing though, the fact that I start thinking this way makes me feel like I have fallen back into wanting when at the same time I don't care. It's really hard to explain but it's like I feel that the "wanting" is actually fun and there is an attachment to it. It's like going back to grade school when I would have a crush on a girl or something and it was fun.

My question is, have any of you felt this way before? Like have you actually become aware of the fact that you enjoy the "wanting" and what did you do? What do I do?

Post subject: Re: What do I do?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:17 pm 

there are some girls that i would like to fuck but that does't mean that i'm attached to them , just enjoy the feeling, it is about to learn to switching from emotional to logical

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:08 am 

You're a man, it's normal to have urges to want to fuck beautiful women...just remember there is a difference between "wanting" and "needing" though.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:31 pm 
Yea it's analyzing it too much. I mean I love hot women and that's all there is to it. It just comes down to being comfortable with it and stop being a pussy about it and at the same time, realizing there is no such thing as attachment. I truly believe attachment is something that gets made up in our own heads.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:42 pm 

urgirlzwitme wrote:
Yea it's analyzing it too much. I mean I love hot women and that's all there is to it. It just comes down to being comfortable with it and stop being a pussy about it and at the same time, realizing there is no such thing as attachment. I truly believe attachment is something that gets made up in our own heads.
There's more than 1 way to overcome attachment...an abundance mindset is another way; like if you are really wanting to fuck this one really hot girl, realizing there are millions more like her out there will help you.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:00 pm 
Tru, I haven't really tried doing that in a while because honestly, it never worked how I wanted it to lol. But now I'm no longer forcing anything to happen. Most of the time now I only get a little caught up with women is when the girl is realllly hot but fuck it, there's too many hot women in this world to count and most women are annoying after awhile anyway right? lol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:57 pm 

urgirlzwitme wrote:
Tru, I haven't really tried doing that in a while because honestly, it never worked how I wanted it to lol. But now I'm no longer forcing anything to happen. Most of the time now I only get a little caught up with women is when the girl is realllly hot but fuck it, there's too many hot women in this world to count and most women are annoying after awhile anyway right? lol
Exactly :D