Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:09 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:22 pm 

I just want to ask if the following is OK and normal progress.

Lately I've been attracted to no girls, at all - When I meet girls on street or I talk to them, I don't feel any nervousness, fear, nothing.. Sex is the least thing I'm thinking about. Not I don't like them around, I just don't want them, don't need them I suppose.. The thing is I didn't feel attracted to anybody new for more than month now.
I feel quite weird, when I'm out with guy friends and they are talking about girls' tits'n'asses as they are walking by and I don't get it. Is it only because they are sympin' ?
You see, I know what I like, they are certain "types" of faces that attract me (I've been able to figure out thanks to countless hours of face studying for my drawing), but it looks I don't meet those very often. But I stumbled upon a thought, that you guys may be thinking something else about this - That I may be putting them (again) on pedestal. To me it is normal, just recognizing consciously what attracts me, nothing else. But I want to be sure, I need a look from another angle from you guys, because your advice is the most relevant I can get.

So I got 2 questions... Thanks for replies

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:56 pm 

fufe wrote:
I feel quite weird, when I'm out with guy friends and they are talking about girls' tits'n'asses as they are walking by and I don't get it. Is it only because they are sympin' ?
you are doing the same with certain "types" of faces, i think that you still have an idealized view of women

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:58 pm 

rant wrote:
fufe wrote:
you are doing the same with certain "types" of faces, i think that you still have an idealized view of women
Yup. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:02 pm 

Oh.

Not saying you are not right, but I see every guy doing it unsconsciously - Choosing the same looking types of girls over and over again.

So I don't know what now. If I disregard this, I will be attracted to nobody :D

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:19 pm 
Site Admin

fufe wrote:
FORGET WHO YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO!

Instead

SEE WHO IS ATTRACTED TO YOU!

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:56 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
fufe wrote:

Instead

Ok. I will do it

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:57 pm 

Good. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:57 am 

peregrinus wrote:
fufe wrote:

Instead

That might be difficult :? , just tonight before I left my job a lot of attractive Au Pairs came through :D all I could do for a second was ogle them.

But then I remembered not too see what I was attracted but what was attracted to me so still haven't really gotten over the amazing bodies of women just yet, all I do know is that I don't care as much about getting attention from them like before, but I still have work to do I want to upgrade my observation skills
:geek:

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:44 pm 

Way of a Natural wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
fufe wrote:

Instead

That might be difficult :? , just tonight before I left my job a lot of attractive Au Pairs came through :D all I could do for a second was ogle them.

But then I remembered not too see what I was attracted but what was attracted to me so still haven't really gotten over the amazing bodies of women just yet, all I do know is that I don't care as much about getting attention from them like before, but I still have work to do I want to upgrade my observation skills
:geek:

it woud be more easy,if instead of ignoring the girl , you let your body feel that attraction, with no action as peregrinus says(not that you stare at her), if not then you are just resisting,that's like changing a rule not the mindset, and you won't see the girls that are atracted to you,