Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:50 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Being tired from girls ?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:25 pm 

Ok, I'm having this for some time now and it's bothering me now.

You see, when talking to majority of girls and women, I feel tired. Just that, I just feel tired inside and I don't seem to find anything that can help.. Sleep helps little, thanks god for that.
Is this just me or does this happen to you guys, for example Kidd ? It's like if all women have turned to psychic vampires or something. 5 minutes with such a girl can tire me to death and I have no idea what to do about it.
I know of a few who are not like that, so there's hope I quess.

Advice from experience appreciated

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:17 pm 

it happened to me when i was starved for attention, i felt like putting an act in front of them so it got me mentally and physicaly tired, i don't think it's the same with you but for what you say it seems like you are waiting for somthing or afraid of losing something

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:20 pm 

I feel drained when I know that they are trying to set me up for some bullshit. :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:44 pm 

Ok - This problem is just with girls I know for some time. Today I talked with a new girl and it was cool - I don't want to have anything with her, but we shared some interests and it was cool conversation and I felt actually good afterwards.

I quess maybe it's the thing when old relationship is not needed anymore..

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:49 am 
Site Admin

fufe wrote:
It's like if all women have turned to psychic vampires or something. 5 minutes with such a girl can tire me to death and I have no idea what to do about it.
I have felt this, for a variety of reasons.

What is it about them that makes YOU have this effect on yourself?

Are you too giving of your energy?
Are you expending a lot of energy trying to talk to them?

It is something in you that is letting this happen, in my view.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:30 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
fufe wrote:
It's like if all women have turned to psychic vampires or something. 5 minutes with such a girl can tire me to death and I have no idea what to do about it.
I have felt this, for a variety of reasons.

What is it about them that makes YOU have this effect on yourself?

Are you too giving of your energy?
Are you expending a lot of energy trying to talk to them?

It is something in you that is letting this happen, in my view.
Very insightful Peregrinus, I find I feel this way exactly like you said, either when I'm *trying* to make the conversation go good ("make an impression") as opposed to let what happens happen, or when I compromise what it is that I truly wanted to be doing in that moment.

I get this same feeling whenever I'm at a social event with my superiors from work.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:37 pm 

StephenP wrote:
I find I feel this way exactly like you said, either when I'm *trying* to make the conversation go good ("make an impression") as opposed to let what happens happen, or when I compromise what it is that I truly wanted to be doing in that moment.
Man I hate that shit, girls always comment on how quiet I am and I used to feel pressured to be a conversationalist and it felt fake, now I don't try anymore, just stopped giving a shit.

If I don't want to be somewhere I just leave.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:27 am 

Thanks for insights.. But now it just seem to me like it was climax of it when I started the topic.

Today my best (female) friend stopped by for couple hours, we had some drinks and talked for hours (I'm invited to her marriage, she's marrying her girflfriend) and I felt actually good afterwards.
I dropped her on the train and on my way home my ex texted me if I'm somewhere in town and free, I didn't really want to go home so I said Ok... We met, talked for some time, then we talked about an hour about sex and stuff and we got rather friendly afterwards (My neck still hurts...) so I said to her then "Text me when you want me to take you for a .... walk.. And we will figure something out" and got home...
I got home and got a call from a friend that he wants to go for a DNB party. I love DNB and it's not that much in my town so I was like "Fuck yeah dude let's go right now !" I didn't even changed from my suit'n'jeans set of clothes i was wearing entire day, so I was the only guy in a suit on DNB party lol...
Funny is some random chicked approached with like "heyyy I know you" shit pickup line. I was like "Maybe, but I don't know you and I don't give shit really". I didn't like her even a little.
Then she went somewhere and I was like "Dude I rejected that girl like a fuckin bargirl rejects a PUA or shit !" And that was funny.

Well I wanted to share today's night with you guys but the thing is nothing like this happened to me before (I mean those 2 experiences), so I quess that state I was refering to in original post was sort of transformation going on or I don't know.. I quess it had a purpose..

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:21 pm 

Good to hear!

Could also just come down to the ebbs and flows of life. Natural cycles of expending and then rebuilding energy.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:35 pm 

I've just realised that I'm this tired because these girls are only taking from me things and not giving much in return. They want to feel like X, they want sex or physical contact, they want to talk about their things.. Guys have mostly the problem of wanting to take too nuch from the girls and not offering anything. I seem to have gone to the other side - I give too much and don't take anything - or I'm not provided with anything I would like really.