Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:21 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:57 pm 

Sooooo it's been raining Marquee Value victims for me as of late...had another one that hasn't spoken to me in 10 years (10 years or so seems to be the magic number...MAN these chicks are SLOW!) pop up in my inbox, friended me on Facebook, got my number and promptly called. Here are her vital stats:

Martial Status: Never married
Children: 1 (2 y/o)

She gets me on the phone and quickly initiates Marquee Value Telephone Protocol (MVTP) and goes down the checklist:

So, Kidd!!...are you married? No.

Single? Sort of...

Kids? Yes, 1.

She then gives a quick run down of her situation, past and present. The REAL gem here is that there was an NBA player who was trying to date her at the time when we were seeing each other. :lol:

So, somehow in that timeframe I changed my number and she lost contact with me. FYI, she lives in another country and was visiting Vegas for an extended period of time. She also forgot where I lived...although she had been to my house quite a few times. By her account, after trying to get in touch with me for about a month, she 'reluctantly' decided to date the millionaire basketball star...tough choice I'm SURE. :roll:

I had to ask...

Kidd!!: So did the fact that he was a millionaire influence your decision at all? I'm sure it wasn't his charming personality...

Her: Maybe...

K!!: Cmon! Its been 10 years! Can't you keep it real for one damn second?!? (The Front Blast felt round the world! :lol: )

H: Okay, okay...yes...but I was young and impressionable then...

Young and impressionable...that was the excuse. Amazing. Then she continues on about how she wishes she had gotten to know me even better than she did, that she misses me, a little bit of sexual reminicing to sweeten the deal then suggests we take a trip together to Europe sometime next year because 'I'm (me) a lot of fun.'

:| :roll:

I say I'll think about it and get off the phone. Then I started laughing...REEL HARD. Incredible. Like I always say...I feel bad for those unaware of The Matrix that fall for this bullshit everyday. That's why the saying is that 'Nice Guys Finish Last'...instead of 'Nice Guys Never Finish'...because once these 'young and inpressionable' women are done sowing THEIR royal oaks, then, as their options bottom out, and they still look halfway decent even with a kid or 2 in tow, they can still latch on to an unsuspecting nice guy who just wants a decent looking woman to love him so he can do the same...and of course he doesnt mind that she has kids already because they are a part of her...UGH. As for me?

I'm gonna fuck that bitch in the ass...HARD. :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:47 pm 

Man that's so sweet, can't wait for my turn. :twisted:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:10 pm 

that was a huge front blasting, i've been in a similar situation with the hotest girl on my highschool, she talked to me and i said to her hey i used to masturbate thinking about you, you never talked to me in highschooll you allways looked down on me now you are more friendly, and she said, i was young and inmature but i can see that you have change you look great blablabla

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:15 pm 

Oh yeah...she was also seemingly shocked that I'm now an RN. Good times. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:00 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I'm gonna fuck that bitch in the ass...HARD. :mrgreen:
Hahaha!

That's the thing, I just can't care for a woman because I know that the only reason they want you is because they're desperate, are insecure and have no other options, etc.. and if something better came along in their mind they'd be gone.

It's like how could you ever love a cat when you know that if they were any bigger the bastards would try and eat you, the only reason they don't is because you're bigger then them.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:11 am 

haha, great story Kidd.

I have a question off topic: I heard that there are many single moms in America And that many American women make babies without getting married first.
So if the second thing I heard is true: what is it with American women that make babies without getting married first?

are they just stupid and irresponsible?

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:20 am 

Shit happens...that and/or they think having a man's child will 'sew him up'...or at least guarantee some form of income for the next 18 years or so...

Sometimes the guys do it...foolheartedly thinking that if they get her pregnant, she will stay with them...THAT doesn't seem to work either. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:43 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Shit happens...that and/or they think having a man's child will 'sew him up'...or at least guarantee some form of income for the next 18 years or so...
Yes I heard a lot of women are using this trick and the law is on their side- yet they complain about discrimination.

In Thailand it's the exact opposite. The man does not owe the woman anything if she gets pregnant and they are not married. If they are married and they split up - the man still doesn't owe the women anything. So Thai women hold on to their men ;)

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:34 pm 
Site Admin

a 'Keep a man baby' as I have called it for years.

Foolish Indeed

Another woman who learned that it does not work.
The Kidd!!(edited) wrote:
Kidd!!: So did the fact that he was a millionaire influence your decision at all?
HER: yes...but I was young and impressionable then...
Game over.

Leave the ass, it aint worth it.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:51 pm 

Sniper, The Country where these women live tend to not cater to the Men ( Men of color, the Majority usually feel it worse ). everything done there is all to cater to women. let's say that there is a couple. this "couple" has a child. the male is the bread winner and takes care of the family. the female and the male can argue over something that was the females fault and the female can call the cops and the males get taken away! the female can then, receive *Free housing and food ( free comes with a D!CK up your @$$). now this Female can only keep these free gifts as long as they stay "Single".

get what I'm saying.
also, some of these women just love to feel something inside of them and the fact that they can get food and shelter isn't something to turn down for some of these broads!

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:55 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
Sniper, The Country where these women live tend to not cater to the Men ( Men of color, the Majority usually feel it worse ). everything done there is all to cater to women. let's say that there is a couple. this "couple" has a child. the male is the bread winner and takes care of the family. the female and the male can argue over something that was the females fault and the female can call the cops and the males get taken away! the female can then, receive *Free housing and food ( free comes with a D!CK up your @$$). now this Female can only keep these free gifts as long as they stay "Single".

get what I'm saying.
also, some of these women just love to feel something inside of them and the fact that they can get food and shelter isn't something to turn down for some of these broads!
I don't understand which country you are talking about, the USA?

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:08 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
a 'Keep a man baby' as I have called it for years.

Foolish Indeed

Another woman who learned that it does not work.
The Kidd!!(edited) wrote:
Kidd!!: So did the fact that he was a millionaire influence your decision at all?
HER: yes...but I was young and impressionable then...
Game over.

Leave the ass, it aint worth it.
:lol:

Indeed, brother...indeed. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:25 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Prodigy wrote:

get what I'm saying.
:| yeah!

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:40 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
Sniper wrote:
Prodigy wrote:

get what I'm saying.
:| yeah!
Oh I got you...

Actually when I was in Thailand I spoke to the American dude and he told me that in America: if a woman and a man are having an argument (many times it's the woman's fault because she starts bitching about stuff) and the argument gets loud. The woman or the neighbors call the cops and they automatically arrest the man (as if it is his fault by default). And this is just a loud argument - he didn't hit her or anything like that..

after the arrest, the man has to prove that he was just having a loud argument because his wife got on his nerves with her bullshit. But if she wants to separate from him- because of that loud argument, the law will be on her side (and again- he didn't even touch her).

The USA law gave all the power to women :|

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:10 pm 

Sniper wrote:

yes sir. :|

but... the women are sometimes negatively manipulated in return.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:37 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Oh I got you...

Actually when I was in Thailand I spoke to the American dude and he told me that in America: if a woman and a man are having an argument (many times it's the woman's fault because she starts bitching about stuff) and the argument gets loud. The woman or the neighbors call the cops and they automatically arrest the man (as if it is his fault by default). And this is just a loud argument - he didn't hit her or anything like that..

after the arrest, the man has to prove that he was just having a loud argument because his wife got on his nerves with her bullshit. But if she wants to separate from him- because of that loud argument, the law will be on her side (and again- he didn't even touch her).

Not entirely sure about that. Maybe in some areas it happens, but I think common procedure in domestic disputes is to arrest both individuals and separate them. Then you interview them and get both sides of the story. Of course in most cases people assume that the guy is just verbally abusive, the poor innocent woman couldn't have possibly caused the argument in the first place. In the end I guess most guys are fucked because women know how to manipulate very easily and make it seem like they are the victim. The law isn't really at fault here, it's the stupid conditioning from society about women that effects the objective view that law is supposed to take.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:31 pm 

freespirit422 wrote:
In the end I guess most guys are fucked because women know how to manipulate very easily and make it seem like they are the victim. The law isn't really at fault here, it's the stupid conditioning from society about women that effects the objective view that law is supposed to take.
And thus, the law is not objective like it's supposed to be... :|