Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:09 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
 Post subject: natural grounding
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:30 pm 

hey everyone,

how does one learn to do natural grounding? any resources would he grounding anyone can suggest?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:00 pm 

Well, I'm no practitioner of that fine art, but from what I gather, it works kinda like this:

1) Watch asian music videos...preferably by an artist called 'Palmy'

2) Cry

3) Lather, rinse and repeat for hours on end until you feel more in tune with femininity.

Apparently masturbation is optional. :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:11 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Well, I'm no practitioner of that fine art, but from what I gather, it works kinda like this:

1) Watch asian music videos...preferably by an artist called 'Palmy'

2) Cry

3) Lather, rinse and repeat for hours on end until you feel more in tune with femininity.

Apparently masturbation is optional. :mrgreen:
That pretty much nails it. :)

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:54 pm 

Don't even bother starting "Natural Grounding", unless you want to waste much time of your life that you could use for stuff that actually works ;)

My suggestion of something that actually works and helps you is:

1. Write down as specific as possible how the life looks like that you want to live.

2. Get in a comfortable position and try to relax as much as possible (don't fall asleep).

3. Start visualizing your life as it is ALREADY the life you want. So visualize being the guy you want to be, how he feels, how the stuff happens to him that you want to happen to you, as detailled as possible. You want to make out with two girls at the same time? Just imagine/visualize doing it, how you three come closer, how you start making out, how you feel during it. Imagine everything as its the most normal thing that happens to you.

If you do this like 10-20 minutes a day you eventually create this life as your normal reality.

Sounds better than watching some asian pop singers for hours which is supposed to make you a chick-magnet ( [ img ] ), right? 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:40 pm 

i get this email this morning from the guys of "autentic man program" maybe it could help you

Quote:
I have a girlfriend who is a hooker

No, not a prostitute.

She has serious feminine charm and uses it to "hook" a guy's
attention.

In fact, with just a glance, she can send a "zing" that has guys
go for the bait, and stay "on the line" for the rest of the night.
Hooked!

I've even seen her "hook" guys from clear across the room.

At that point, whether she's really interested in him or not is
irrelevant. She has him "wrapped around her finger." (Sounds
like the female equivalent of a "master pickup artist," eh?)

While she is aware of the little thrill it gives her capture a
man's attention this way, she also knows that this is an
unhealthy pattern for her.

She realizes that it's just a cheap ego fix. She hurts and
frustrates a lot of guys and it never has her feeling truly
fulfilled.

It's like a quick and fleeting little hit from the ol' VCP
(Validation Crack Pipe)...

Of course, women aren't the only ones who do this. Among
the men who take our AMP courses, I often see de-inspired
"pickup artists" who have worked hard to learn the skills to
get women "hooked."

I used to feel run by my own desire to "hook" women as well.

Even just walking down the street, passing a woman, I'd
always look to her, hoping for a hint of a smile or some eye
contact, so I could get a little VCP hit.

And as I started to become more self-aware, I noticed the
driving need to prove that I was good enough to "get her" - to
"hook her" - to "make her like me." As I explored this pattern
further, I could sense the hollowness of this goal.

In the same way that my female friend was creating suffering
for men, I could also see the suffering that I was creating, for
myself, and for the women I was "hooking."

They would get attached to me, and end up getting hurt,
because they were just a means to an end for me... a way for
me to feed my validation addiction.

Here's an important question to ask yourself:

Say you could get "your ideal girl" - she's "hooked."

Really imagine for yourself, that you've WON THE GAME. You
"got" her.

Now here's the question:

If you had that, what would it really get for you?

A feeling of accomplishment? Satisfaction? Fulfillment?
Validation?

Be willing to take a hard, honest look at your REAL motives
for relating with women (even if you don't like what they are),
and you may be surprised at what you discover.

Here's a secret: When you start to let go of what you think
you want, you tend to almost always get what you really
wanted all along.

i used NG butnow i stoped doing it,somtimes i watch some videos but because i like them, the thing is that NG is not realy going to solve deep inner issues you migth have, you can find many usefull information in the forum, much better than doing NG

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:50 pm 

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... id=5458933

I'd say if you want to watch the videos just for fun- do it. But don't waste too much time with it. It won't turn you into an alpha male :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:13 pm 

Sniper wrote:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... id=5458933

I'd say if you want to watch the videos just for fun- do it. But don't waste too much time with it. It won't turn you into an alpha male :mrgreen:
mwahaha!! I wonder who DOWN VOTED that shit, probably begins with an R. :roll:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:33 pm 

Dr. Awesome wrote:
Don't even bother starting "Natural Grounding", unless you want to waste much time of your life that you could use for stuff that actually works ;)

My suggestion of something that actually works and helps you is:

1. Write down as specific as possible how the life looks like that you want to live.

2. Get in a comfortable position and try to relax as much as possible (don't fall asleep).

3. Start visualizing your life as it is ALREADY the life you want. So visualize being the guy you want to be, how he feels, how the stuff happens to him that you want to happen to you, as detailled as possible. You want to make out with two girls at the same time? Just imagine/visualize doing it, how you three come closer, how you start making out, how you feel during it. Imagine everything as its the most normal thing that happens to you.

If you do this like 10-20 minutes a day you eventually create this life as your normal reality.

Sounds better than watching some asian pop singers for hours which is supposed to make you a chick-magnet ( [ img ] ), right? 8-)

Hello Dr.Awesome,

with all respect my friend, but what you wrote is your opinion, you can't really say what's wrong and right, and what works and what doesn't work. If Natural Grounding didn't work for you, it doesn't mean that it won't work for everyone else. From the same point of view, if visualising works for you, this also doesn't mean that it will work for everyone else. I think we all are different in a way, that's why certain things work for certain people and don't work for others, but it's very hard to find a thing that works for everyone. Every soccer player wants to be as good as Lionel Messi. Even if everyone was trained by the best in the world, they could be good players, but no one would be as good as Messi, except those who have the talent. If i was one of those who don't have the talent and training didn't make me as good as Messi, i can't really say that no one can be as good as Messi, can i? I think the same applies here.

learningsoul,

welcome to the forum mate. I hope you'll enjoy your time here. About Natural Grounding, you can check this site, it contains lessons and videos:
http://www.naturalgrounding.net/
http://www.naturalgrounding.net/index.p ... Itemid=110

If you want my opinion about Natural Grounding: I can't really tell if it's going to work for you or not, nothing works for everyone. Natural Grounding has positive effects on me, so i still do it. If you want to do it, then i would suggest doing it, at least you will get to judge on it yourself. Good luck :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:01 pm 

Barca...just because you think something worked...doesn't necessarily mean that it did. :|

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:15 pm 

Barca, this isn't exactly the ideal place to promote mr.Williams and his school of thought.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:34 pm 

well Barca, if you think it worked for you than I won't try to change your mind.

It didn't turn me or anyone else I spoke to into a women magnet so there is no point in doing all those things Mr. Willams says such as: to cry, to submit your energy, to play with your penis :mrgreen: , etc....

and since it just served as a reminder there is also no point in doing it for hours a day.

but do what you want man.....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:35 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
Barca, this isn't exactly the ideal place to promote mr.Williams and his school of thought.
Fo shizzle, this whole forum is an effect of a disillusionment with Rion.
Then again you're not promoting him you're promoting Natural Grounding.

Natural Grounding changes your paradigm of women from sluts and whores to cute at the end of the day you still have to deal with women the way they are, they won't change for you and NG won't make you a woman magent as promised.

One thing it did for me is that I can spot IOIs better and it was slightly easier to talk to them and even compliment them. It didn't get me laid though, I got more action using The Mystery Method which is painful to admit:P

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:47 pm 

Quote:
Barca...just because you think something worked...doesn't necessarily mean that it did.
Right, but the other possibility is also valid. Plus, i didn't say that it works. Even if i would, i would say that it works for ME, i can't say that it works for everyone. Big difference.

Quote:
I don't think i promoted Rion Williams, isn't my intention anyway. learningsoul asked, i answered.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:07 pm 

Sniper wrote:
well Barca, if you think it worked for you than I won't try to change your mind.

It didn't turn me or anyone else I spoke to into a women magnet so there is no point in doing all those things Mr. Willams says such as: to cry, to submit your energy, to play with your penis :mrgreen: , etc....

and since it just served as a reminder there is also no point in doing it for hours a day.

but do what you want man.....

May be i didn't phrase my post very clearly. I never said that it worked for me and turned me to a woman magnet. I said that it has positive effects on me, similar to the ones you mentioned. What i wanted to say, is that i think that everyone speaks for himself. For example, sedona method didn't work for me? I say it didn't work for me, but i can't say it doesn't work for everyone so don't do it. I don't really know learningsoul, so how can i judge that a certain thing won't work with him? I think it's better if he does what he wants, after all no one can really judge things without trying them.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:36 pm 

Barca wrote:
May be i didn't phrase my post very clearly. I never said that it worked for me and turned me to a woman magnet. I said that it has positive effects on me, similar to the ones you mentioned. What i wanted to say, is that i think that everyone speaks for himself. For example, sedona method didn't work for me? I say it didn't work for me, but i can't say it doesn't work for everyone so don't do it. I don't really know learningsoul, so how can i judge that a certain thing won't work with him? I think it's better if he does what he wants, after all no one can really judge things without trying them.
ok fair enough ;)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:15 am 

Okey, i probably was a bit harsh but I will add some more arguments for my point of view. No offense of course ;)

- Visualizations do work, this has been proven by science. They are a solid tool to change your self-image, this has worked for millions of people and many successful movie/music stars and athletes. If someone thinks they don't work for him, then there are other possibilities to change the self-image too but putting visualizations and something like "Natural Grounding" on one level is wrong. To say they have the same authority, too.

- I did NG for 8 months and was active in Rion Sillyams forum and paid for his, let me call them gently, "products". Most guys I know that started Natural Grounding did quit it and say that it doesn't work.There are a few exceptions that don't. But those exceptions mean a different meaning of "working" than Mr.Sillyams.

- Mr. Sillyams promotes NG as the magic key to success with women which is just wrong. And men fall into this trap and start to do NG. They think the lies of the "sage" are true and WASTE their time doing something that is supposed (by Rion) to make them ladies men. ALL the guys who SEEMED to be succesful with NG were succesful because they followed the concept of indifference (not being attached to the outcome) which IS NOT a part of Natural Grounding.

- There were guys who didn't get anything from Natural Grounding who did it for like 2 years and everyone told them that they just have to keep on it... Keep on something that doens't work for most of the guys and especially doesn't work as the promoter of it declares it does.

I think I already wrote my thoughts about NG somewhere but this is my correct opinion about it, written from the necessary distance from this time-waster ;)

And I deeply regret that my "NG diary" is still up in Rions forum which may give the impression to new ones that NG does work...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:37 am 

hey Dr. Awesome,

I had an argument with Karl on Rion's forum when I started to doubt NG. And Mr. Sillyam's answer was: that I should do coaching with him to see that it really works :lol:
like how stupid does he think I am?

Karl was the biggest believer in NG at the time but now even he says it's BS.
Karl went to Thailand about one month after me and said he saw very little 'natural energy' over there. He said (as I pointed out on my post) that it's mostly about the money.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:54 am 

The best part is I didn't have to even go to figure that out. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:19 am 
Site Admin

I think in all this discussion of Rion, you are all missing one small *tiny* point that I have mentioned before.

He believed it helped him, it appeared to, so he believed it more.
HE REALLY TRULY BELIEVES THAT

Cannot fault him on that at all.

The mistake is attempting to transfer that to others and say it will work for everyone.

In my view, it was not NG itself that helped him, it was his belief in it and doing it.

Call it positive reinforcement or affirmations or visualisation or whatever you want.

The key is: HE BELIEVES IT!

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:36 am 

peregrinus wrote:
I think in all this discussion of Rion, you are all missing one small *tiny* point that I have mentioned before.

He believed it helped him, it appeared to, so he believed it more.
HE REALLY TRULY BELIEVES THAT

Cannot fault him on that at all.

The mistake is attempting to transfer that to others and say it will work for everyone.

In my view, it was not NG itself that helped him, it was his belief in it and doing it.

Call it positive reinforcement or affirmations or visualisation or whatever you want.

The key is: HE BELIEVES IT!
:|
if he really believes in it so much than why does he go away to poor countries posing as a rich man?

If he beleives women are going gaga over his energy then (for example) why buy 500$ boots?

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »