Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:09 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Shopping Trip
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:08 pm 
Site Admin

Clearing out some stuff, came across something that made me chuckle, not sure where it originally came from
Quote:
I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men & women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart. I have never figured out why the sexual desire gene gets thrown into a state of turmoil, when it hears the words ‘I do.’

Here’s an example of what I mean. One evening last week, my wife and I were getting into bed.
Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says ‘I don’t feel like it, I just want you to hold me.’ I said ‘WHAT????!!! What was that?!

So she says the words that every husband on the planet dreads hearing…’You’re just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man.’
She then responded to my puzzled look by saying, “Can’t you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?” Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off from work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn’t decide which one to take so I told her we’ll just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit. We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings.

Let me tell you…she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn’t even know how to play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said, ”That’s fine, honey.”

Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, ‘I think this is all dear, let’s go to the cashier’. I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, ‘No honey, I don’t feel like it.’

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled ‘WHAT???!!!’ I then said, ‘Really honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for awhile. You’re just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.’

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, ‘Why can’t you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?’

Apparently I’m not having sex tonight either.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

Post subject: Re: Shopping Trip
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:29 pm 

I knew it but it's still funny :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:56 pm 
Site Admin

:twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:17 pm 

Burn! Fuckin' A :D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:28 am 

Haha such a good example!

How are you doing on clearing out stuff? Any hard things you're having a hard time letting go of?

I'm finding that I also have to clear out stuff not only in my physical stuff (clothes, things, etc), but also my hard drive! My grandparents would think this generation is weird! :lol: