Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 11:18 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Scottish pinoccio girl
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:09 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DSA9y9usrk

watch and learn lol.

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:53 pm 

She fucked around and he's still with her, what a fucking idiot smh. :|

1 min was enough.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 pm 
Site Admin

I Swear

I Swear

I Swear

.. [repeat as many times as necessary]

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:23 pm 

it is disgusting.

The funny thing is that since I told my few friends about the matrix, they were like dude what a bullshit.

This week they called me and dude it is totally true!! Apparently one of the guy listened to conversation between his girlfriend (now an ex;) and her female friend. To be honest, she was the last girl I would never ever called manipulative or dishonest. So hats off to you gentlemen, you see things others are blind to see. And please do not post any of this lame matrix movie screencaps below;p

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:11 pm 

This vid would be obvious even to steak eaters.

I thought that about my girl too but as I learned, every girl is manipulative, even the 'nicest' ones.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:38 pm 

exactly. There is no thing as nice girl - they're nice when they are getting what they want.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:25 am 

rekieter wrote:
There is no thing as nice girl - they're nice when they are getting what they need, and demanding and manipulative when they get what they want.
Fixed.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:50 am 

Yeah, I don't like how the majority of women manage to paint all of them with the same brush. Like it's so usual to have them trying you that when one that isn't a bad apple comes along you miss it because your so used to attempts at manipulation. :|

I honestly feel guilty when one of them is straight up with me and I'm not proactive because I'm figuring they'll try to use my interest against me.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:11 am 

Alchemist wrote:
rekieter wrote:
There is no thing as nice girl - they're nice when they are getting what they need, and demanding and manipulative when they get what they want.
Fixed.
Beautiful, Alchemist.

For the new members :
As said though, the reason they are what they are is because MEN aren't what they're supposed to be.

So don't focus on women, focus on being a MAN, and check those bitches. :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:35 am 

Morpheus wrote:
it's so usual to have them trying you that when one that isn't a bad apple comes along you miss it because your so used to attempts at manipulation. :|
Even those ones that aren't bad apples have bad apple in them, it just takes a certain thing to bring it out in them and they will be straight up manipulative, even so much that they lie to themselves that they 'didn't intend it that way', but they wouldn't listen if you tried to make them aware of that, like it's so subtle that they don't see it, something which is mentioned around here before but I believe they all know what they're doing, so I will spare none of them from scrutiny.

It's like Patrice said, she'll turn you into the villain and will take no responsibility.

Be grateful you're getting the experience you are now at your age dude, my lack of experience over the years always comes to bite me in the ass.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:18 am 

Alchemist wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
it's so usual to have them trying you that when one that isn't a bad apple comes along you miss it because your so used to attempts at manipulation. :|
Even those ones that aren't bad apples have bad apple in them, it just takes a certain thing to bring it out in them and they will be straight up manipulative, even so much that they lie to themselves that they 'didn't intend it that way', but they wouldn't listen if you tried to make them aware of that, like it's so subtle that they don't see it, something which is mentioned around here before but I believe they all know what they're doing, so I will spare none of them from scrutiny.

It's like Patrice said, she'll turn you into the villain and will take no responsibility.
Be grateful you're getting the experience you are now at your age dude, my lack of experience over the years always comes to bite me in the ass.
hahah that is sooooo true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's a book called "everything that comes out of her mouth is a test" and in the ending guy wrote something like this : they are all damaged goods, more or less, so stick to the one you can cope with.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:32 am 
Site Admin

rekieter wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
Morpheus wrote:

hahah that is sooooo true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's a book called "everything that comes out of her mouth is a test" and in the ending guy wrote something like this : they are all damaged goods, more or less, so stick to the one you can cope with.
By. Frank B. Kermit.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:44 am 

Yes:) damn, you really are a librarian;]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:37 pm 

To add to that, as men, no matter how big our egos can be, we can look past it and recognize if we're wrong when we check in.

Women will justify their stupidity and take little responsibility if at all.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:54 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
To add to that, as men, no matter how big our egos can be, we can look past it and recognize if we're wrong when we check in.

Women will justify their stupidity and take little responsibility if at all.
Even if they do they'll never admitt it to the their man. I've seen it with 2 of my female friends. They admitted to me that they've done wrong but still were angry with their boyfirends.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:32 pm 

The experience I have come almost exclusively from clubs, I'm experienced in the sense of dealing with the initial power plays and Jocking.

I definitely agree with you, I'm just saying that when a girl rolls up on me with the white flag that's where I fuck up because I'm thinking power play don't give her anything.

I'm gonna experiment with these specific situations more and see if they are the quirks on the matrix I'm looking for :geek: if not then ill write them off and have something else to file away in my brain.

Edit: don't get me wrong with girls in your social circle you can never be too patient or think to long term. The short term factors come into play in clubs though if she's out of town or whatever