Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 4:04 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:10 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYLi7nEP ... re=related

I rock out with my **out

@Kidd
do you also have any exercises like this?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:48 am 

I remember seeing some stuff from both of these guys a long time ago and forgot about it.

Thanks man - regardless of what anyone thinks about that stuff ie the hypnosis (i've always found it interesting but never explored.. best progress has always for me come from meditation, inquiry etc where I am in the drivers seat-- until I start realizing there's no driver and no seat.. heh), I appreciate the way they sort of cut through the BS w/ this, whereas you could imagine in many other contexts whomever would have started talking more theory and self help and how that guy would need to do more affirmations or word them differently -- they see that he's in his head and nervous and just get him up there, get physical and 'real' and in touch with his body, etc instead of trying to mentally talk more BS.

There's an aspect of the way they interact w/ him that strikes me as just man to man, present etc that is very direct even if one regards any of the other stuff as hooey IMHO.

I know these guys are associated w/ PUA ville but they don't seem like they have that fake PUA 'trying to be an alpha man' bullshit they strike me as guys who are solid and grounded, not just trying to look like they are.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:28 am 

@Flow

I didn't say what they were doing isn't good.

it was just funny: I rock out with my ** out :lol:

Actually I wish Kidd could hypnotize me so I would absorb his mindset more quickly.

hey,
I just caught Kidd on Camera Hypnotizing someone, I guess he still keeps it a secret (and for new members: this isn't really The Kidd :lol: ):

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:43 am 

Hey man- no I know you didn't say that, I just know that there is (way beyond pua/etc) lots of mixed thoughts about hypnosis and of course even more so when used in the context like this :)

Just saying they seem like solid dudes and I like that, techniques aside, they were getting into something more basic/core, physical, and 'get out of your head' rather than looking at this guy and saying "ok, well let's analyze your problem and use the proper hypnosis course for you to buy" !! An approach that is not uncommon at all to see.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:49 pm 

They have interesting things to say. I didn't watch this video, but they do have stuff to teach. I remember even peregrinus posted one of his videos.

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... tica#p5617

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:56 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
They have interesting things to say. I didn't watch this video, but they do have stuff to teach. I remember even peregrinus posted one of his videos.

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... tica#p5617
Yea Steve P. and Hypnotica are cool guys I never said they were not good.

this video is just funny. :lol:

Steve P. has a very strong masculine vibe and presence and so does Hypnotica.

Hypnotica exaggerated a bit in his sales pages with the: 'I was a shy nerd and then became super good with women' (he was a football jock in high school and then he became a strip club manager,
I think he was also a male stripper at some point- so he wasn't the typical shy nerd)

But they all exaggerate and it doesn't mean that they don't have good stuff to say.

Edit: I did listen to one of Hypnotica's hypnosis tracks in the past. It was very nice...
not that it turned me into some super ladies man but it was nice.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:42 pm 

Yeah, I agree.

Yeah I did too, the Sphinx Of Imagination was pretty good. Supposedly it took 5 years to make

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:26 pm 
Steve P charges ass loads to get a personal session.