Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:11 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:22 pm 

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:27 pm 

During sex as well. :evil:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:48 pm 

not only 10's, but also females who aren't comfortable, it's like they are just counting the minutes for the act to over.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:16 pm 

It's not a comfort thing...it's more of a they're fucking you for the wrong reasons thing.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:47 pm 

exactly. ( I was just afraid to say it, still an ego thing).
it was that way when I laid with my class mate the other day. I knew we were fucking for the wrong reason, but I was just glad that she was the one that folded and I didn't do anything simpish to win her over.
I figured out this because she rarely texted or called since we did it.

I had sex with her because it was something I wanted to do from a long time, but the act was empty. I find that because I wanted something with her so much that I overlooked certain obvious things. it all ties in with Kidd's Affirmation vs Confirmation. when we believe something so much and it doesn't work out, we fall into a slump, but when you accept the fact that things can and do go wrong, when it does go wrong it doesn't even phase you that much. I think that is one of the things that stunts peoples growth.

oh yeah, Kidd, Pere'G, and all the other givers of light.
I appreciate all the wisdom that you have bestowed upon me. Happy Father's Day!
you guys have been defining Manhood and Fatherhood over the past six months since I've been here.

Last edited by Sai on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:12 pm 

You guys and this ego stuff I swear... :lol:

...and thanks for the Happy Pappy Day. :mrgreen:

...and Sniper, before you take off on me for why I didn't give him the business for being egoistic...he owned his egoism independently...I didn't have to beat it out of him. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:36 pm 
Site Admin

Prodigy wrote:
when we believe something so much and it doesn't work out, we fall into a slump, but when you accept the fact that things can and do go wrong, when it does go wrong it doesn't even phase you that much. I think that is one of the things that stunts peoples growth.
Good observation, some quotes for you to ponder:

"I never looked at the consequences of missing a big shot... when you think about the consequences you always think of a negative result." - Michael Jordan

"If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it." - Michael Jordan

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

"My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength." - Michael Jordan

-

Thanks for the kind wishes also :)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:49 pm 

@Prodigy

I don't get something here....
you said:
Quote:
I find that because I wanted something with her so much that I overlooked certain obvious things
She did have sex with you and since you didn't go all sympish to get it - she was not doing you a favior...

so what went wrong here?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:44 pm 

Sniper, imagine that a strong "8-10" girl choose you right ( but it's sub conscious choosing). now when your ego is in the way, you are gonna be super elated that such a fine girl likes you. now I was thinking about all the guys at school (staff members included) who wanted her, I was also hung up on the thought of what it would be like when I'm moving around with this chick on my arm ( my girl friend isn't a slouch in the looks department either, so it wasn't like this was the finest broad I would ever kick it with.).

to answer your question, the things that I overlooked were that, whenever she showed cracks in her defense and I tried to slip through, she would make it seem that she wasn't really interested or she would play that
Quote:
Hard to get, teasing, push pull game
, these are things that I don't usually tolerate, because if I keep up with her and her games, I am putting more interest in her and she would have the upper hand, eventually!
but because I wanted to get into her undies so badly, I kinda hung around. so when she called me up a month and a half ago and started telling me how much I'm sexy, how much she admired me , how much my girl is lucky to have me,and so on, I knew the draws were close behind, but I also questioned why the sudden turn.

come to find out that the man that she really wanted, wasn't havin none of her B.S, and she was broken and wanted some lovin/attention. I was just a
Quote:
Break glass for emergency dick
:lol:

so I got what I wanted, but it wasn't how I wanted it.
she didn't tell me that her man was salty with her, I just picked it up. she is one of those women who thinks that she should dictate everything to a man. I was probably the only Male at school who didn't cower to her demands. one day she asked me to watch a television program they were doing about some pilots and she asked my opinion about a featured female Pilot. Her Man, Also a pilot apparently was sexing this female and she wanted me to tell her if she was cuter than her.

Last edited by Sai on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:48 pm 

Yup...you didn't get her...she got YOU. Bit of a turnoff, ain't it? :|

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:53 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Yup...you didn't get her...she got YOU. Bit of a turnoff, ain't it? :|

Major. and the fact that she was so hot didn't help one bit ( she had that dead fish syndrome).

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:50 pm 

I'm curious Prodigy what was those exact games she was playing of hard to get, push pull, and teasing.

I'm sure I know what they are but I want a little more concrete evidence so I know what variations of these things to look for when I'm interacting with a woman, I no longer want to waste time with these unworthy bitches that play with my emotions.

If anyone else have anything to add please share thank you

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:04 pm 

o.k, basically what it is, is that one minute she will be all over me, then the next minute aloof. one minute she will treat me as if I'm the only Guy she sees, next minute you hardly hear from her. why it really didn't phase me much was because I peeped her hole card ( saw her pattern) and just worked around it, that and I had a woman at home to deal with, so I didn't pay much attention to her ways. Kidd once posted something along the lines of " once he knew that a chick was jocking subconsciously, he could focus on what mattered most, His true interest, eventually when she can't take it anymore,she would come around when the time was right.

I had seen her at orientation and thought she was cool. when I started my classes, an older female pulled me to the side one day and said " I see that somebody has a big crush on you", I just played it cool since that time. her interest grew blatantly while mine grew secretly.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:54 pm 

Alright I understand it now so you just as Peregrinus would put it gave her space and eventually she came around, but the only problem was the act itself was dry it wasn't that rip the sheets up sex that you hoped it would be.

Sounds bittersweet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:01 pm 

Bittersweet is exactly what it is. 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:52 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKE3wjRb ... re=related