Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:50 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:20 am 
Site Admin

GK2 Pointed these out in a recent thread.

GP Walsh and the ballsproject videos: http://vimeo.com/ballsproject/videos/page:1/sort:date

I would recommend watching: You are not broken: http://vimeo.com/74400974

As a starting point, if this resonates, then watch the rest.

--

Related threads:
Indifference 2.0 : http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 140#p26140
amazing course on letting go : http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 943#p19943

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:00 pm 

Thanks 'Grinus --

Just FYI, that account is predominantly used for private stuff to be embedded-- I'm guessing it is pretty annoying to sort through 21 pages of videos and impressed GK2 found them in there, heh-- Also possible that some of the things that aren't marked private, were not done so by accident and will be (depending on what he uploaded them for), just a heads up.

Usually upload to youtube for stuff available to all and should be way more videos there that can actually be viewed :geek: : http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBallsProject

and his

http://www.youtube.com/user/ConversationsWithG/videos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:32 pm 

Well they breathe fire, the videos.

You´ll be able to do all the similar research for yourself,
but certainly would take a long time to come up with info,
and end up not being presented as clearly as GP´s message
(+ even more extra effort when creating into a presentation
on vid.)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:49 pm 

^^ Thanks, Flow.

Yeah, many of GP Walsh's videos are just golden, including this video on how to deal with your vision, which helped me alot in particular.

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:05 pm 

The GK2 wrote:
^^ Thanks, Flow.

Yeah, many of GP Walsh's videos are just golden, including this video on how to deal with your vision, which helped me alot in particular.
Well, thanks to that one you've got a face to the name now :geek:

Also I just realized that if you aren't logged in you don't see all those vids marked 'private' - so my comments to you about dedication and stuff as well as the post above must have made no sense. Here I thought you found them sifting among 265 private vids. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:09 pm 

The GK2 wrote:
^^ Thanks, Flow.

Evan's Expression is like this in that video:
[ img ]

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:25 pm 

Flow83 wrote:
The GK2 wrote:
^^ Thanks, Flow.

Well, thanks to that one you've got a face to the name now :geek:

Also I just realized that if you aren't logged in you don't see all those vids marked 'private' - so my comments to you about dedication and stuff as well as the post above must have made no sense. Here I thought you found them sifting among 265 private vids. :lol:
Nah, I just went with the flow ;)

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:37 pm 
Site Admin

Flow83 wrote:
Here I thought you found them sifting among 265 private vids. :lol:
That puzzled me as well, as I only saw 2 pages.

Was thinking, wtf! where are the rest... oh, they must be private..

If he does choose to make those remaining private, it will be a loss, especially the one I linked to.

After all, he has a free advert here in this thread, for good reason.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:56 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Flow83 wrote:
Here I thought you found them sifting among 265 private vids. :lol:
That puzzled me as well, as I only saw 2 pages.

Was thinking, wtf! where are the rest... oh, they must be private..

If he does choose to make those remaining private, it will be a loss, especially the one I linked to.

After all, he has a free advert here in this thread, for good reason.
Nah I doubt those -- I am the one who told him he should make that 2.0 series publicly available (they have existed for a while), now I can show him this thread and go: See!! Hah. I had no idea how many were actually public as I thought everyone had to sift thru.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:32 am 

For anyone really interested in letting go/releasing, I can't recommend GP Walsh highly enough. That man knows his shit.

And teaches it in a down to earth, practical way.

He addresses many other personal and spiritual topics as well, and can go to just about any depth on them, it seems to me.

Mind you, there are also some fucking great threads on Natural Freedom on the topic of letting go, and Flow has really contributed some great shit to them.

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:46 am 

It's always great, and quite rare, when you have a place where you can share things freely in the interest of growth. Not a group fixated on dogma, or some persons ego (or technique, ie product, ie $$$).

Not surprisingly, you see The Kidd, 'Grinus and other things from here brought up on the BP because of the areas of their expertise.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:57 am 
Site Admin

Flow83 wrote:
It's always great, and quite rare, when you have a place where you can share things freely in the interest of growth. Not a group fixated on dogma, or some persons ego (or technique, ie product, ie $$$).

Not surprisingly, you see The Kidd, 'Grinus and other things from here brought up on the BP because of the areas of their expertise.
Lovely 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:31 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
I did the course and it was great, notice I didn't put any Affiliate Link on my thread (although I have one...)- the link on this thread ^^ just takes you to the home page and I don't get any money from this.

That said I have to say that only do the course if you are ready for some hard core inner work and facing your 'demons'. It was very hard for me at times and there was one point in which it got very hard that I thought about stopping the course but there was support from GP so I ended up finishing the course.

Even after finishing the course I can't say that all my problems went away, allowing is daily work but... once you finish the course and do it long enough it becomes easier and more natural.

So I highly recommend the course but it ain't a quick fix....so don't do it unless you are really ready to face your demons and do hard core inner work. You will not always like what you find (inside yourself..)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:22 am 

Sniper wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
I did the course and it was great, notice I didn't put any Affiliate Link on my thread (although I have one...)- the link on this thread ^^ just takes you to the home page and I don't get any money from this.

That said I have to say that only do the course if you are ready for some hard core inner work and facing your 'demons'. It was very hard for me at times and there was one point in which it got very hard that I thought about stopping the course but there was support from GP so I ended up finishing the course.

Even after finishing the course I can't say that all my problems went away, allowing is daily work but... once you finish the course and do it long enough it becomes easier and more natural.

So I highly recommend the course but it ain't a quick fix....so don't do it unless you are really ready to face your demons and do hard core inner work. You will not always like what you find (inside yourself..)
Hey man could you please change this to "i listened to the tracks in my sleep and $$ and women fell from the sky?" :lol:

Nice work on completing the course.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:31 am 

Flow83 wrote:
Hey man could you please change this to "i listened to the tracks in my sleep and $$ and women fell from the sky?" :lol:

Nice work on completing the course.
Yea sure, :lol:

I listened to the tracks in my sleep and one day I woke up a super alpha male, now everytime I say 'hey'- 1000 women are all over me and all of them are giving me money, so I never need to worry about money again...

[ img ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:12 am 

How can you finish the course...? Isn't this something you should do for a long time? Maybe even a lifetime?

I mean introspecting, digging, allowing i.e. push-ups.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:25 am 
Site Admin

Gonzo wrote:
How can you finish the course...? Isn't this something you should do for a long time? Maybe even a lifetime?

I mean introspecting, digging, allowing i.e. push-ups.
He finished listening and practicing the audios by G.P. Walsh, thus, the course. :lol:

The floor always gets dusty...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:28 pm 

"You are not broken" resonated with me. It also reminded me of your signature, peregrinus.

This forum helped me regain my core self, the kid I see when I look at myself at my sister's baptism (I was just over 3 years old). Up until coming across this forum, I was going along in order to get along. Deep inside, my original self was in conflict with my persona. The Kidd and peregrinus set me free by giving me the necessary impetus to take control of my life. Of course, apart from the aforementioned duo, I will also be forever grateful to sniper for creating this place and the other members for asking the right questions, debating our teachers and their own contributions of course.

"Our parents, they fuck us up." - peregrinus

"In some ways my life would have been easier in the matrix however I know that it would not have been happier." - peregrinus

"If you are your own best friend, you may be alone, but you'll never be lonely." - The Kidd!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:31 am 

Great videos, watched it all. However i still have problem with this "LOA" thing. at first when I started to watch his videos, I was relieved that someone finally cut this nonsense about quantum physics. The seven rules are ok, but in the movie "Does LOA really work" it felt like just some gibberish nonsense most of these guru use. Once he claims it wokrs, just to say few minutes later it not always works etc. If LOA is based on working towards your goal, so whats so special about it to give it certain name? It is just common sense. Maybe I missed his points so please, if anyone understood it better just tell me.

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:27 pm 

rekieter wrote:
Great videos, watched it all. However i still have problem with this "LOA" thing. at first when I started to watch his videos, I was relieved that someone finally cut this nonsense about quantum physics. The seven rules are ok, but in the movie "Does LOA really work" it felt like just some gibberish nonsense most of these guru use. Once he claims it wokrs, just to say few minutes later it not always works etc. If LOA is based on working towards your goal, so whats so special about it to give it certain name? It is just common sense. Maybe I missed his points so please, if anyone understood it better just tell me.
Hard to speak to that video specifically because I get lost in which is which from countless hours of talking / working with him. What I can say for sure is that most of the people who come to that series of videos (where they are presented online) already have really strong background with "LOA dogma" -- just visualize it and you get it, visualize it hard enough and it will fall from the sky, and so on. The emphasis is a shift from:

There is this outside thing called 'the universe' and when you do certain tricks and techniques correctly, you win it's favor and it rewards you with gifts

to

What happens 'out there' is a reflection of what is inside. If you want to be a fighter or run a million dollar business you must become the man who is able to do those things. This model is that LOA is always "working" in that if this is really your desire, life brings you the circumstances, even if it's small to put you down a right path, to uncover the resources to train and so on. You have to actually do those things and not just visualize it and it happens with zero effort. Also, it might be totally uncomfortable and suck, in fact most serious growth will always be uncomfortable, but this is still "working" - most have gotten so indocrtinated with this idea that this is supposed to be some secret hack to life where you don't have to do any work and it will make all the rewards just fall from the sky. In this model (if it resonates with you or not that's all good, just clarifying) it's not that it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't work, it's that it always "works" just not in the way that has become popular to present for obvious reasons.

Sometimes things CAN happen incredibly fast but this is confused into "oh i did something right that time and wrong other times. It works sometimes or not" when that's just a really simplistic view. That it is all about to bring you the circumstances for your own growth -- and that in fact, the growth in character is what it is all about, and if you think all you want is a bunch of material stuff, what very well may happen is the unfolding of the path to show you that this is not what you *truly* desire as a man, that the point is to to build the character to where you are what you truly want to be, not what modern material programming has made so many ppl have a laundry list quick answer to "what do I want."

For example your desire to get down to the core of some of this stuff == you find this forum (99% of people don't and never will), read what Kidd or others have to say, digest it, you will have to process it internally, decide what you accept/reject, and so on. Your unique desires and level of preparedness and so on "attracted" you to it, and it is what is needed for the next level of growth.

It's completely intimate and internal. You were drawn to this forum, something compelled you to find it, compelled you to read it -- to question parts of it or not. Someone else may have just clicked away to watch Miley Cyrus. This personal, intimate sense of following down your own road is the thing, this 'law' stuff, it IS YOU, it's not a genie who you are trying to do good things for so when you speak the right affirmation in a mirror he rewards you with a barrage of $ and chicks.

It is a bit of a balancing act of pointing that there is saying that there is something very subtle and powerful going on with all of these ancient teachings, that it's not all 'just a bunch of bullshit' but the way so much of it has been presented has, that the balance is not to dismiss it all but to bring a different awareness. Where your internal mindset, beliefs, actual desires and so on are shaping life, your experience, what "comes to you" but it's really a reflection, that there is something powerful at work here, but that it's about developing yourself and confronting yourself to see that what you are experiencing in life is a reflection of this, that it's not secret technique hacks where picturing stuff just makes it appear.

A lot of it is about the target audience of where those are posted and the fact that this is still the question 8-9/10 people ask about, how do I make LOA 'work' and so on. The terms used will be ones known in that circle, to guide to a place of seeing a different way of looking at this thing. There wouldn't really be a need to use the phrase 'LOA' but for the fact that tons of the questions coming in were about it and the popularization of the secret and so on. Sometimes it's funny for me to hear it, because one thing I can tell you for a fact is that this is not nearly as exciting to him as talking about confronting your own sense of worthlessness, stepping into ego death, male initiation, Advaita Vedanta and the like :ugeek: