Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:03 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: They Live - Sunglasses
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:20 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inZUDMGJsKo

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:11 am 
Site Admin

This is scary, and it's real.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:07 am 
Site Admin

Interesting.

Somehow have not seen this, may have to add it to my watch list.

Carpenter, big fan of Lovecraft... Cannot think what that resonates with me :ugeek:

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:39 pm 

Hats off to Star for bringing this masterpiece up. I would put it in the same league as The Matrix and V for Vendetta.

Quoting from Wikipedia: The more political elements of the film are derived from Carpenter's growing distaste with the ever-increasing commercialization of 1980s popular culture and politics. He remarked, "I began watching TV again. I quickly realized that everything we see is designed to sell us something... It's all about wanting us to buy something. The only thing they want to do is take our money."

When he wears the sunglasses, Nada sees only the core of the subliminal messages that the elite are trying to pass to the masses (as the scene posted by Star clearly illustrates). In my view, one of the messages - "Marry and reproduce" - is inaccurate, on the basis of this shameful promotion of homosexuals that is taking place nowadays (ever wondered why we starting calling them gay and they became likeable gays from disgraceful faggots?) and the taxation of children (children have become taxable items in my country, Greece, in the context of this bombardment of austerity measures).

P.S. What an epic line and the origin of one of the best Duke Nukem lines 8-) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp_K8prLfso

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:56 pm 

Wow 'Grinus...you never saw that flick? It was one of my favorites when I was a youngster...now that I'm older I understand why I dug it so much. It's like the low tech, low budget version of The Matrix. :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:02 pm 

:shock:
I always wanted to get the name of this movie. I saw it in one of those "Illuminati" you tube vids.

thanks *

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:31 pm 
I remember watching this a while back before I took the red pill and enjoyed the movie very much.

Good post. This movie is a must watch for the newer members.

It just destroys everything you think you know if you pay attention to the metaphors. :lol:

It's movies like this that made me start getting suspicious.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:01 pm 

Good movie.

You chose the most important scene imo.

Also, the preacher scene at the beginning :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kic0GGu2UnY
Quote:
They use their tongues to deceive. The venom of snakes is under their lips! Their mouths are full of bitterness and curses, and in their paths, nothing but ruin and misery, and the fear of God is not before their eyes! They have taken the hearts and minds of our leaders. They have recruited the rich and the powerful, and they have blinded us to the truth! Our human spirit is corrupted. Why do we worship greed? Because, outside the limit of our sight, feeding off us, perched on top of us from birth to death are OUR OWNERS. They have us! They control us! They are our masters! Wake up! They're all about you, all around you!