Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:54 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:13 pm 

ok the title is a little bit tricky. EVERYTHING OUT OF HER MOUTH IS A TEST: A Man's Guide To Satisfying The Emotional Needs Of Women. I would rather say its a pua books but it has a few good points. I read this book before 'pimp books' so it helped me to understand a bit more of pimp game and women emotions.
Quote:
The bases of Kermit’s teachings are the 10 Emotional Needs of men and women. His teachings dictate that if someone satisfies those needs that are most important for an individual, that person will gain the other's interest. He believes that every man and woman possesses emotional needs, but each person values certain emotional needs much more than others. and that through satisfying these emotional needs, successful relationships are formed. and the violation of needs are how relationships are destroyed.

The 10 Emotional Needs of Women

As they are discussed in Frank Kermit’s best selling books and other works. A Woman will Feel she is either his mother, or his lover, depending if these emotional needs are addressed or violated, respectively:

1. Protection of her most valuable asset: Her Reputation
2. She needs to experience a Range of Emotions
3. Cater to the Little Girl in Her
4. He must show Dominance, taking 100% responsibility for the sex
5. Fear of Abandonment
6. Trust him to be honest, even if it makes her mad
7. Her physical protection and safety
8. Can he handle her sexuality (whatever it may be)
9. Does he have sought after High Quality Sperm
10. Prove he is not a closet homosexual

The 10 Emotional Needs of Men

As they are discussed in Frank Kermit’s various works. A Man will Feel she is either his ally, or his Enemy, depending if these emotional needs are addressed or violated, respectively:

1. Protect his reputation to keep him attractive to other women
2. Quiet time for him to recharge, relax, regenerate
3. Can you mind the store while he is incapacitated
4. Compliance with his wishes without blind obedience
5. Nurture his investments, environment and lifestyle
6. Be the secret keeper like the mythical kept mistress
7. Put US (meaning the COUPLE) First ahead of her friends and family
8. Provide him Sex, and his particular sexual interests
9. Penis Identity: Respect for his sexual identity as male; a man's personal concept of being a man
10. She must be Feminine (defined as Attraction/Arousal, Appreciation/Making him feel useful, and Courteous/Be sweet)
http://www.franktalks.com/biography/

I learned from this book that 'she isnt my mother' and this motherhood-raising children-loosing attractiveness things.
Quote:
Mother-Lover Theory

Women can only take on 2 roles in any man's life:
1) Mother
2)Lover
Which will you have her fill? If you want her to fill a lover role, then do exactly the opposite of what you would do for amother role. Your goal is to fill a lover role with girls;
women don'twant to baby-sit you.
Now some of you nice guys out there are thinking,"Hey, what about all those girls that are my friends?" You are not going to like what I am about to say: The ONLY reason that a woman would rather be friends with you than to be your lover is that...
She Is NOT Attracted Enough to Want to FUCK You.
If she wanted to fuck you, suck your dick, feel your cock and cuminside her, she would be your lover.That is it. That is all. Deal with it.The reason she does not want to fuck you is that you do notsatisfy her emotional needs.

There are only two things your mother and your lover will ever have in common.
1 -They are female
2-Test to see if she can control you every chance she gets
Quote:
When a man addresses a woman’s emotional needs, her mothering instinct is halted, and thus by default, she feels more of a pull to potentially being his lover. When a man violates a woman’s emotional needs, her mothering instincts kick in, and she feels more mothering feelings towards him, and feels pushed away from potentially being his lover.
http://www.paradigmshiftinstitute.thepa ... 94&p=28733

You can read book online from this link (below)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/87929403/Fran ... -is-a-Test

also I'm a Man, That's My Job (havent read this)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/45487959/I-m- ... t-s-My-Job