Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:36 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:15 pm 
Site Admin

The Predatory Female - Rev Lawence Shannon

On Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Predatory-Female- ... 0961593806

Excerpts and Reviews: http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&lr ... 15l0.4l4l0

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

Post subject: Re: The Predatory Female
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:38 pm 

So this book was alright all it really did was remind me of how careful to be and that they are very manipulative. This book just made me laugh I guess I have gotten over this whole thing now but still not a bad read it provided another perspective for me to look at women and a few more insights.

Nothing impressive an entertaining read at best. I'm curious about this book the Taming of the shrew did anyone read that should I check that book out?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:30 am 

I've read a good portion of this book, whenever I read this or Esther's books I get a strange unsettling feeling, like something boiling inside of me, a mixture of being fed up and stress.

This tells me I have to read them many many times.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:48 am 

Alchemist wrote:
I've read a good portion of this book, whenever I read this or Esther's books I get a strange unsettling feeling, like something boiling inside of me, a mixture of being fed up and stress.

This tells me I have to read them many many times.
All you need to do is remember this LOVE NO HO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:22 am 

I've been burnt by enough 'hos' man, by my own doing most of the time, tbh I should have been more pissed at myself more than at them, now I can look back with a slight sense of humor so I feel peace is being made.

I just need to keep my mind open for that voice of wisdom that always pops up when I begin to slip, and it always comes to give me reminders now without fail.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:34 am 

I recommend this book. I just finished it & other that Esther's 2 books (The Manipulated Man and the Polygamous Sex) this is the most insightful book I've read.

The female preys on lonely, sex starved men & manipulates the men into marry them. Once married, the woman can revert back to her old self and kick up her feet because she is protected by the state.

Talks about how marriage is bad for a man financially. How if he is married the women will suck him dry (no pun intended), and once he gets divorced how she & her lawyer will take everything from him, kids, house, retirement, etc.

He also gives advice on how to avoid this type of marriage situation and what qualities predatory females (all women have this ability he mentions) have and what to watch for.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:46 pm 

I just won't get married...problem solved :mrgreen: .

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:27 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
According to my friend, living with someone for 6+ years puts you in the same legal bracket as a married couple.

Fuck that shit. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:24 pm 

Ahhhhhhhhh...youth. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:22 am 

[quote="The quote="Alchemist"]
Morpheus wrote:
According to my friend, living with someone for 6+ years puts you in the same legal bracket as a married couple.

Fuck that shit. :lol:[/quote]

I thought it was months, it makes you common law. :| .
The Kidd!! wrote:
Ahhhhhhhhh...youth. 8-)
Yeah, haha...but I'll be forever young. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:26 am 

Morpheus wrote:
I thought it was months, it makes you common law. :|.
Might be different where I live, I'm never going down that route anyways man....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:02 am 

Alchemist wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Might be different where I live, I'm never going down that route anyways man....
Me either man. Worked to hard to be where I'm at, I don't think I could ever trust someone with that. Been burned to many times

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:56 am 

Morpheus wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Me either man. Worked to hard to be where I'm at, I don't think I could ever trust someone with that. Been burned to many times
Ditto, for me though it's more about having my own space, when I come home I want to chill, have the place to myself and collect my thoughts in peace.

Space.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:50 am 

I would not dismiss marriage guys,

remember that the guy who wrote 'the great female con' is married, David X is married, Kidd has already said that he will get married in the future and mentioned that even high pimps got married in the end....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:17 am 

Sniper wrote:
I would not dismiss marriage guys,

remember that the guy who wrote 'the great female con' is married, David X is married, Kidd has already said that he will get married in the future and mentioned that even high pimps got married in the end....
Don't give a damn I'm not getting married for these reasons:

1.I'm selfish
2. Love having a peace of mind
3. I hate compromise
4. Familiarity breeds contempt (for me) I hate the idea of waking up to see the same face day in and day out. Hell I moved out my folks home been back there only just recently.
5.Being content with myself and the freedom of it all without worrying about responsibilities to another person is great.
6. I just heard today Heidi Klum and Seel are separated.
7. I will be dying with my last name

There is no hope for marriage good luck to these up and coming fools that want this bullshit I want nothing to do it.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:05 am 

Lawrence wrote:
Quote:
Q. Are you saying the predatory female is an egomaniac?

A. Her ego has given way to convenience and practicality.
Moreover, she is quietly amazed at the excessiveness
of the male ego. Unhampered by ego,
she is quicker and more adroit than the male.
This was very interesting. Men pout and flaunt their egos with each other all the time. I see it on the courts. People get into fights about it over ridiculous calls & fouls.

Are men at higher dependencies with the ego?

I still have much uncertainty about the ego and its workings. I read this recently http://www.raptitude.com/2010/08/what-i ... go-anyway/. Good read.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:27 am 

TheDude wrote:
This was very interesting. Men pout and flaunt their egos with each other all the time. I see it on the courts. People get into fights about it over ridiculous calls & fouls.

Are men at higher dependencies with the ego?
I don't think so, women have a huge ego they are just better at hiding it. Women compete with each
other all the time on who gets more attention, who dresses better, who looks better, who gets the best man and etc...

Women also talk shit about each other behind their backs much more than men. I think the author meant that women are just better at hiding their huge ego than men.

Edit: also society programs men from a young age that they need to impress women, show their
'manhood' to impress women.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:56 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Edit: also society programs men from a young age that they need to impress women, show their
'manhood' to impress women.
So true! I love how those books you recommended give a different perspective to the social life :D