Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:20 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:55 am 

I couldn't find any other thread dedicated to this book, so here's one.

I'm about done with the book, and so far its had a huge experience on me. Being raised mostly around woman I naturally took there side. Having feelings of pity and sorrow for their inequality struggle I put them above a man. I believed: that woman where being taking advantage of; treated as sexual objects; put on layers of make-up, because of man; and more.

Esther revealed some truths about woman that are only shared woman. A lot of it was initially hard to swallow. A feeling of "no this can't be true" arose a few times, but the facts are out there when you look at it. Man works his heart out, while woman enjoy the attractions and luxuries. Woman and their magazines say it all: "how to train your MAN!". Man is tool and woman is the owner in society; man has lost his way...unless your one of us here :lol: .

I will reread this book again, because its just one of those books. What I really enjoy about it is her courage to talk about the things that are behind closed doors.

What have been some insights that you guys have taken away from reading the book?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:36 am 

TheDude wrote:
I couldn't find any other thread dedicated to this book, so here's one.
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =17&t=1288 :mrgreen:

I started reading this again last night, when I leave it for awhile and come back to it, the more it makes sense.

What I got so far from this is (the most relevant point to me at the moment anyway) if I ever do choose someone as a life partner in the future I shouldn't accept anything less than someone who will earn her share in the household and put in the equal amount of work that I would, thinking about it now this also ties into Kidd's concept of a keeper.

Also, alot of views I had about the 'virtues of being a man' growing up were the result of post-feminist indoctrination and my mother, the latter indirectly.

I get a physical reaction of resistance when reading it so I'm letting it wash over me as 'Grinus puts it and it's chipping away at that crust of matrix programming, the truth is slowly sinking in.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:08 pm 
Site Admin

Haha, made chucke a lot of times because of the translation to spanish, and the loquendo machine reading it SO NEUTRAL.

And yeah a lot of things to discuss, I will elaborate on it fairly.
It's basically woman pimp game dissected.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:21 pm 

well there are a lot of conversations about the book in the link that Alchemist provided if you read all the replies on that thread ;)
(in one of the replies on that thread I also linked to other threads in which people wrote their thoughts and views)

Now in regards to your insights:
Quote:
Being raised mostly around woman I naturally took there side.
I guess most of us had similar experiences cause most of us were raised by women. Even outside the house: in Kindergarten and school most teachers are women...
Quote:
I believed: that woman where being taking advantage of; treated as sexual objects; put on layers of make-up, because of man; and more.
Yea that's what I thought too but something always felt 'wrong'. They always tell us that women do this and that just because of men yet It can't be true (esp. in this day and age). They wouldn't be doing it unless it served them in some way...

Whatever women are doing whether it's dressing as sex objects or putting a lot of makeup they are doing it because it's something they want to do. Women are very emotional so stuff like that give them an emotional spike- what the need. Men are more logical so men don't have to go shopping all the time (or do other stuff that women do) in order to feel good.

Also if you think about it: a woman which is not so attractive can increase her attractiveness with things like high heels (if she is short)
a boob job (if she has small boobs)
putting make up and coloring their hair to blond
push up bra
and etc...

on the other hand: A man who was born not good looking or short- there is not much he can do about it. The only thing he can do is go to the gym and develop a better body but that's it....

Quote:
Esther revealed some truths about woman that are only shared woman. A lot of it was initially hard to swallow.
for sure ;)
Quote:
A feeling of "no this can't be true" arose a few times, but the facts are out there when you look at it.

Yea like I said above: women can't be doing all of those things just for men (esp. in this day and age). They wouldn't be doing it unless it served them in some way.

Quote:
Woman and their magazines say it all: "how to train your MAN!".
that and: fashion, how to look better and gossip.

Men's magazines are about: cars, sports, science, electronics and etc...

Now go and read the other books I sent you :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:22 pm 

Awesome reading. Tingles a braincell.

For the rest of the gang, who not read it yet, read it.
(There is a Finnish translation too, but prefer the original.
I am amused/entertained.)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:12 am 

Alchemist wrote:
Also, alot of views I had about the 'virtues of being a man' growing up were the result of post-feminist indoctrination and my mother, the latter indirectly.
I had the same thoughts as well. For the longest time I believed a man was someone who could take care of himself and a girl, make $$$, support a family, and more bs. But, I'm realizing a man may have some essential parts to it, but maybe the rest of it is all up to us individually. What my thought on a man can be different from yours. But, for me if you have a johnson & balls...your a man. However, that doesn't make you any good of a man.
Quote:
I get a physical reaction of resistance when reading it so I'm letting it wash over me as 'Grinus puts it and it's chipping away at that crust of matrix programming, the truth is slowly sinking in.
Again, me too. It can be a tough read, but definitely worth it.

Another thing I took away from it was how soft spoken I've been due to these boundaries and rules that where implanted in me at such a young age; mostly by woman. I've never offended a person intentionally. Not that I would want to, but that only means that I conform my thoughts to others so that I don't "step on any toes" and I don't think THAT'S REALLY LIVING!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:45 am 

The good news about resistance is that it is (yawn) boring;
it always feels/is experienced in the same way.

It doesn´t matter what you´re resisting, the reaction is
always about the same. One can handle that, so the
what of resisting never caughts one by surprise.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:00 pm 

TheDude wrote:
if you have a johnson & balls...your a male. However, that doesn't make you any good of a man.
Fixed.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:56 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
TheDude wrote:
if you have a johnson & balls...your a male. However, that doesn't make you any good of a man.
Fixed.
What do you mean Alchemist?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:09 pm 

He means that just because you have male plumbing doesn't mean that you are a MAN. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:27 pm 

I overlooked Alchemist initial quote...hence the "MALE" part. I get it.

I just looked up "man" on dictionary.com and the 5th definition was...a husband.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:47 pm 

Most insightful & meaningful book I have read in my LIFE PERIOD (or FULL STOP for the Englishmen)