Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:06 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:21 pm 

The lesser Evil wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Needless to say, I actually own a hard copy of this book...autographed no less. ;)

I think it's an excellent read. :mrgreen:
I just got finished giving Space Age Pimping a through read. It's a great book on counter manipulation against whorish conduct however, I wouldn't call it pimp game. I think the book is more a treaty on gigolo game than anything. I feel PI game is more ...proactive.
That's because it's not pimp game. It's 'dealing with women on your own terms game'...hence the term, 'Space Age Pimpin', not, 'Golden Age Pimpin'. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:56 pm 

Sounds like too much work to me :|

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:48 pm 
Resonance wrote:
I've heard this a lot from you. Are you lazy, or are you unsure what you're willing to put your effort into?

Everything requires some work.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:55 pm 

Resonance wrote:
It's better to put in SOME work to GET over than to get your ass WORKED OVER. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:28 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Resonance wrote:
It's better to put in SOME work to GET over than to get your ass WORKED OVER. :ugeek:
Correct...

Some work I have no problem with for getting over. All this shit here talking about appear like god lower a bitch self esteem, provide her with a dream, percentages of this that and the other.

That is fucking ridiculous I have better things to do with my time.
rkd1990 wrote:
Are you lazy, or are you unsure what you're willing to put your effort into?

Everything requires some work.
I know everything requires some work but only if I know the benefits outweighs the the labor and if its worth it. Doing all that just to get some ass :| Hell No after my awakening about the nature of these bitches I could care less. Don't get me wrong if I see an opportunity best believe I will run it into the ground with these ho's. :twisted:

But no longer will I go out of my to talk to a bitch like I said earlier they will jump through hoops of fire with me before they have a sliver of chance of even hanging with me.

Last edited by Resonance on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:36 pm 

If you are doing it right, it really is quite effortless...like the shit just writes itself. 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:40 pm 

What incentive do these women have for jumping through these hoops of fire? It seems to me, your at the point we've all been. Once you realize that we are actually living in a matriarchy, you almost feel like you have been cheated all this time and launch a vendetta against the whole female species... atleast that's how I felt when i realized what was really going down... The thing is, it's harder to connect with women in my experience, when you harboring a lot of hate and looking at them as enemies instead of potential teamates... Just my 2 cents

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:43 pm 
Site Admin

Scottie Pimpin' wrote:
What incentive do these women have for jumping through these hoops of fire? It seems to me, your at the point we've all been. Once you realize that we are actually living in a matriarchy, you almost feel like you have been cheated all this time and launch a vendetta against the whole female species... atleast that's how I felt when i realized what was really going down... The thing is, it's harder to comnect with women in my experience, when you harboring a lot of hate and looking at them as enemies instead of potential teamates... Just my 2 cents
Being with a real man?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:47 pm 

^^ exactly, but judging from that post I think he has a lot of work to do until he has reached that point... You have to invest a lot of time and effort into figuring out what you want in life and how you're gonna get it, but until one reaches that point, they're kind of like a "man in training".

Last edited by Scottie Pimpin' on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:47 pm 

Scottie Pimpin' wrote:
What incentive do these women have for jumping through these hoops of fire? It seems to me, your at the point we've all been. Once you realize that we are actually living in a matriarchy, you almost feel like you have been cheated all this time and launch a vendetta against the whole female species... atleast that's how I felt when i realized what was really going down... The thing is, it's harder to connect with women in my experience, when you harboring a lot of hate and looking at them as enemies instead of potential teamates... Just my 2 cents
Scope my signature and you have your answer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:54 pm 

Resonance wrote:
Scottie Pimpin' wrote:
Why would you want to be controlled by fear ?
From your two quotes, it would seem you want to suffer ^^

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:00 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
Resonance wrote:
Scottie Pimpin' wrote:
Why would you want to be controlled by fear ?
From your two quotes, it would seem you want to suffer ^^
The first one resonates with me the most. The second one does resonate with me sans fear it was the closest one I could find to how I feel right now.

Hate and suffering more so, I just liked that quote so I put it with the first one until I find a better that really suits me

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:10 pm 

Resonance wrote:
The first one resonates with me the most. The second one does resonate with me sans fear it was the closest one I could find to how I feel right now.
Hate and suffering more so, I just liked that quote so I put it with the first one until I find a better that really suits me
"forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will"
My problem with this sentence is that you put the responsibility on something other than 'yourself' ...
What you learn here is JUST knowledge, and knowledge is POWER, not the other way around.
With the knowledge acquired here, you're able to take control of your life HOW YOU WANT IT TO BE ...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:13 pm 

Case closed! If you want these so called "bitches" to be jumping through any hoops, you gotta let that shit go. Women are emotional creatures and fear, loathing, and hate aren't exactly at the top of the list of emotions I'm trying to promote in a relationship... Maybe it's working 4 you though, who knows??

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:19 pm 

Scottie Pimpin' wrote:
Case closed! If you want these so called "bitches" to be jumping through any hoops, you gotta let that shit go. Women are emotional creatures and fear, loathing, and hate aren't exactly at the top of the list of emotions I'm trying to promote in a relationship... Maybe it's working 4 you though, who knows??
I'm not worried about it too much I do have one focus that takes it all away for the moment and helps release it. That is why I'm not focused on them for awhile, and who says I want a relationship

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:30 pm 

@Resonance

I understand your anger I have been there (everyone here were, I think....) however you need to 'let it go' (as Grinus always says...). Your purpose in life is to be happy, if you let bitches destroy your happiness then they won...

Now when I'm saying: 'if you let bitches destroy your happiness' I don't mean in the context that women are some sadistic creatures who are trying to get you, It's just that society & Men have given them a lot of power and they use it.

And who doesn't like having power?

didn't the church enjoy it's power and money and wealth for 1000 years?
and the church was supposed to be a pure, non ego organization :roll:

As Esther pointed out: Men left religion in order to feel free but very soon they made women their new God and submitted to them. Women just took what was given to them....

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:38 pm 

Sniper wrote:
@Resonance

I understand your anger I have been there (everyone here were, I think....) however you need to 'let it go' (as Grinus always says...). Your purpose in life is to be happy, if you let bitches destroy your happiness then they won...

Now when I'm saying: 'if you let bitches destroy your happiness' I don't mean in the context that women are some sadistic creatures who are trying to get you, It's just that society & Men have given them a lot of power and they use it.

And who doesn't like having power?

didn't the church enjoy it's power and money and wealth for 1000 years?
and the church was supposed to be a pure, non ego organization :roll:

As Esther pointed out: Men left religion in order to feel free but very soon they made women their new God and submitted to them. Women just took what was given to them....
Resonance wrote:
That is why I'm not focused on them for awhile
:ugeek:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:50 pm 

What I'm trying to tell you is... If you achieve some succes in this area, you'll feel better about yourself in general and all this shit will take care of itself... So my advice to you is to hit the pavement and stay down for your crown playboy.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:15 pm 

Scottie Pimpin' wrote:
I figured since one of the co-authors is on the site... You guys all read the book, but I guess I was wrong. I'm curious about those interviews 2 tho' playa.

Hi I'm the Author and copyright owner of this material. If you could remove the post regarding availibility copies and any link I would be very grateful for your help.

If the price of the book is an issue for anyone, please go straight to the source and cut out the middlemen.

It is also availible from any public library for free, or a very small ordering fee. I use this service myself for all kinds of books and I practice the former policy of going direct whenever there is enough to be gained by it.

But the real cost of something is the difference between what you buy it for and what you sell it for. The used sale price for the book is very good. The only reason the used price will go down is if people who have the book pirate it (devaluing their own book in the process).

I've had some nice watches and cars but I never sold them at any significant loss after the years passed by. Some sold for the same or more. Because of the mode of thinking I referred to.

I'm happy to see interest in the book. I have contributed a lot of time towards a new book and must continue to do so if it will be concluded. I appreciate any support for my work. Every sale matters to myself and the editor and influences our future actions. Both financially and by inspiration. We are on a scale where numbers like 2 extra books sold more per month makes a significant impact on us and our financial ability and confidence to put another book out.

Regards the CD set someone mentioned: all important information will be in the new book POWER MONEY SEX & HAPPINESS working title. There is also an episode or two of JOSEPH WENT SOUTH pod cast which featured me a little.

A point of interaction for all interested is PARADISE AUTHOR and ICEBERG LOST INTERVIEWS on facebook, both maintained by my editor/publisher.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:27 pm 
Site Admin

Thread cleaned up on request of paradise.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.