Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:33 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Manhood Academy
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:00 pm 

I don't remember how I came across this, but good site indeed, FREE content : Manhood Academy

Link of the free book (heavy file, 80 mo) : The Principles of Social Competence

Read online here : The Principles of Social Competence on scribd

[ img ]

Their home page :
Quote:
You are drowning in a sea of confusing advice, prescription meds and chronic insecurity. You're obsessed with your appearance and ruled by your unstable emotions. You dread talking to women, resent your peers and couldn't care less about the world.

In short, you feel stuck and unable to do anything about it. Your frustration is understandable.

We're here to cut through the bullshit.

Manhood Academy is the first worldwide male educational center specifically designed to train men like you in social competence. And best of all—our content is ABSOLUTELY FREE. Whether it's going on your first date, saving a troubled relationship, addressing your wife's 'bitch' behavior, making new friends, or standing up for yourself in this emasculating feminist environment, our goal is to teach you how to conduct satisfying social interactions.

Unlike today's self-help "gurus," who focus on temporary bandaid solutions, we teach you the fundamentals of social competence.

While motivational authors like Tony Robbins and Jack Canfield bombard you with feel-good strategies, we remove the bullshit. While pick-up artists like Mystery and Style emphasize gimmicky sales routines, we build your expression from the ground up. While "life coaches" like Oprah Winfrey and Steve Harvey deliver catchy sound bites, we give you the comprehensive map of social interaction.

Our free ebook carefully illustrates the principles that govern all social interactions. These simple yet powerful laws provide the foundation for social competence. Understanding how these immutable laws affect your life will change the way you interact with others. Attractive personalities, accomplished leaders, and successful businessmen alike have learned how to harness these principles to their advantage. Find out what they already know. Instead of always trying to please others, learn how to get your needs met.

Student Events

Manhood Academy refuses to play the bait-and-switch game. From day one, everything we've taught has been available for public scrutiny through our FREE ebook: "The Principles of Social Competence." It covers everything taught in our in-person and online training program.
Their format (quoted from the review part 1):
Quote:
The ebook consists of 185 (now 294) pages with fairly large text and lots of pictures. It’s divided into 3 sections, each about 45 minutes to an hour long:

The first part looks at how feminism has destroyed what the authors see as the proper and functional male and female social roles, leaving us with dysfunctional ways of interacting with each other that wreak havoc on our lives.
The second part looks at the solution to the problem: what the authors perceive to be the proper and natural way for a man to interact socially with a woman.
The third and final part is concerned with how we can apply this knowledge in our own lives to create more satisfying male/female interactions.
Review :
Part 1
Part 2

That's all. Enjoy

Post subject: Re: Manhood Academy
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:14 pm 
That website that is linked to the book is full of PUA nonsense.

I'm skeptical of the book's contents.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:48 pm 

I remember I liked their video and posted it:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1701

I never checked their website or their book. But the video is funny and true...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:41 pm 

I'm reading their book now, The Principles of Social Competence. It seems pretty good so far, I'll post a quick review of it when I am done.