Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:38 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:56 am 

My dude Richard La Ruina (a.k.a Gambler) just came out with a new book... http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/006208978 ... 180&sr=8-4 This is one of the few dudes in the industry that comes out with really solid products. I peeped his stealth attraction stuff and there's some really smooth stuff in there... Anyway, this book has really good reviews and supposedly has some real solid content... Will tell you my thoughts when I get the book :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:59 am 

Btw: If anybody here buys the book... Go here http://rewards.puatraining.com/ and type in your order I.D from amazon to acces the bonus content.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:07 am 

dude you think Gambler is a nartural? :cry:

he is so technical...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:17 am 

There's no such thing as a natural... I do think this guy is good at what he does, if that's what your asking.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:30 am 

Hmm have you read the reviews on him we have in the review section? Well worth checking out ;) ESP. The part of the true meaning on his name.

I agree a natural in the idyllic sense does not exist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:32 pm 

All I gotta say is, this book is the real deal! If you want to be a guy that is attractive from the inside out, get the book. I understand that the whole pua industry is garbage and all, but there are still a couple of cats that are fighting the good fight. I don't work 4 this dude or anything but I gotta recognize game when it's in my face.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:21 pm 

Scottie Pimpin' wrote:
All I gotta say is, this book is the real deal! If you want to be a guy that is attractive from the inside out, get the book. I understand that the whole pua industry is garbage and all, but there are still a couple of cats that are fighting the good fight. I don't work 4 this dude or anything but I gotta recognize game when it's in my face.
Hey Scottie Pimpin',

since if I order from Amazon it takes a long time to get here + after reading so much PUA shit I'm trying to stay away from PUA niche....

Can you just tell me what's so different about this book and how it is different (if at all) from what we are already talking about here?

Also is this book about pick up lines, NLP, routines or
something else?

what is so special about this book?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:57 pm 

This dude basically takes all the guesswork out of the game and gives you a concise gameplan so you can get results quickly! It starts out with a brief intro on his earlier years... It's the usual geek 2 player story, but this guys story is different, because you can really resonate with him. I liked how he explained how each milestone he reached effected the way he saw himself. Stories are cool and all, but I know you wanna hear about the nitty gritty!

After that he goes into depth on the 5 traits all high status men have in common, which are...

1. A Strong sense of self belief
2. A Strong physical presence
3. The ability and willingness to lead and make decisions
4. A cool, calm, and collected demeanor in high-pressure situations
5. Social intelligence (the ability to connect and communicate with others)

After the overview he delves into each trait and gives you techniques you can practice to help you hone in on that one trait and really bringing about some positive change in your life.

After that he goes into the 3 different characters in a seduction and when to switch the game up so you can show her all the sides of your personality. Right now I'm reading the next part about the approach and he has some really great tehniques/insight on how to make all of your approaches more efficent. One of the better techniques he reveals is the art of forcing an ioi(indicater of interest) if you're a 21st Century Fox, then this is about stackin' tha evidence. Basically, as soon as you make eye contact with a girl you make a gesture that she can easily mirror/reciprocate that let's her know that you're a fun guy and automatically makes it 10x easier to approach. The trick is... You use the response enough times to the point that it becomes your automatic reaction... You'll find out way more if you check out the book, you won't be dissapointed.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:36 am 

Alright thanks Scottie 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:43 pm 

PUA affiliate?. :|

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:50 pm 
Site Admin

Meh :?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:57 pm 

I'm not gonna sit here and defend some cat I don't even know... All i'm sayin' is the book has helped me a great deal and I hope anyone that checks it out 2, gets results.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:04 am 
Site Admin

It's good when you put a preview of something you posted, this way you don't have to defend anyone about anything:

http://www.harpercollins.com/browseinsi ... 0062089786

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:22 am 

Huh... Thanks 4 that man.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:46 am 

Ya, this guy has some smooth moves from his "Stealth Attraction", but can this guy ever have a real relationship with all the stuff thats going on through his head (3 types of personalities)?

Or do you think he'll always be living upstairs socially?

Respect to him though for going from nerd to pimp.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:26 am 

TheDude wrote:
Ya, this guy has some smooth moves from his "Stealth Attraction", but can this guy ever have a real relationship with all the stuff thats going on through his head (3 types of personalities)?
He is not looking for a relationship....

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:40 am 

We all long for a relationship. And, from joining this place I'm realizing that the "longing" for a relationship is merely filling the void within ourselves...we all want to be at peace with ourselves (IMO).

I guess I'm a little intrigued in picking up this book later on, but for now it's a NO NO.
Sniper wrote:
TheDude wrote:
He is not looking for a relationship....
:lol:

Ya, probably. Sniper, are you going to pick this book up?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:56 am 

TheDude wrote:
:lol:

Ya, probably. Sniper, are you going to pick this book up?
not at the moment but if in the future I'll feel like I can get some value from it- then yes...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:46 am 

TheDude wrote:
we all want to be at peace with ourselves.
That sums up my number 1 goal right there.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:44 pm 
Scottie Pimpin' wrote:
This dude basically takes all the guesswork out of the game and gives you a concise gameplan so you can get results quickly! It starts out with a brief intro on his earlier years... It's the usual geek 2 player story, but this guys story is different, because you can really resonate with him. I liked how he explained how each milestone he reached effected the way he saw himself. Stories are cool and all, but I know you wanna hear about the nitty gritty!

After that he goes into depth on the 5 traits all high status men have in common, which are...

1. A Strong sense of self belief
2. A Strong physical presence
3. The ability and willingness to lead and make decisions
4. A cool, calm, and collected demeanor in high-pressure situations
5. Social intelligence (the ability to connect and communicate with others)

After the overview he delves into each trait and gives you techniques you can practice to help you hone in on that one trait and really bringing about some positive change in your life.

After that he goes into the 3 different characters in a seduction and when to switch the game up so you can show her all the sides of your personality. Right now I'm reading the next part about the approach and he has some really great tehniques/insight on how to make all of your approaches more efficent. One of the better techniques he reveals is the art of forcing an ioi(indicater of interest) if you're a 21st Century Fox, then this is about stackin' tha evidence. Basically, as soon as you make eye contact with a girl you make a gesture that she can easily mirror/reciprocate that let's her know that you're a fun guy and automatically makes it 10x easier to approach. The trick is... You use the response enough times to the point that it becomes your automatic reaction... You'll find out way more if you check out the book, you won't be dissapointed.

I looking at this book on amazon, but told myself I wouldnt git down any PUA stuff in 2012. It ok good though, maybe next time I'm in barns and noble. I'll check it out.