Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:16 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:24 pm 

Finally...welcome to my world. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:43 pm 

Try reading my articles and posts in my section again...I bet they will make a lot more sense now since you will no longer have any malice or bias towards them...now that you've lost the taste for steak. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:45 pm 

Libertas wrote:

And the funny part is, what keeps it alive is our big male ego .
this
Quote:
I am very curious about this new world... but I wonder when the agents of the matrix are going to come after me... and how to learn to jump on buildings
Quote:
Of all the qualities of man, his curiosity is certainly the most impressive. This curiosity
differs basically from that of woman.
A woman takes interest only in subjects that have an immediate personal usefulness
to her. For example, if she reads a political article in the newspaper, it is highly likely
that she wants to cast a spell on some political-science student, not that she cares
about the fate of the Chinese, Israelis, or South Africans. If she looks up the names
of some Greek philosophers in the dictionary, it does not mean she has suddenly
taken an interest in Greek philosophy. It means she is trying to solve a crossword
puzzle. If she is studying the advertisements for a new car, she is not doing it with a
platonic interest in its technical features, but because she wants to own it.

observations, you will see this kind of things very often and very subtle, so you can reverse the game they play

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:04 pm 
Site Admin

I suggest you read Esthers other book also, as mentioned in other threads.

It will fill things out a bit more and provide more food for thought.

Now you are started down the path, see where it leads you, also take time to enjoy the view along the way.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:08 pm 

Quote:
And the funny part is, what keeps it alive is our big male ego and our hardwired biological needs, both exploited by women and used as a string to manipulate us
That's why The Kidd was giving me such a hard time about my ego. He knew all of this already and at the time I didn't realize he was looking out for me ;)
Quote:
Finally someone points this out! For my whole life I have been astonished how uninterested women are in most topics I liked to discuss because of my interests. They (and I mean, of course not 100% but the vast majority) are really mostly interested in superficial stuff or stuff that gives them an immediate advantage like funny experience or advatage to get something
I have seen it with girls who study with me at the university. Before and after class they only talk about superficial stuff. Same for my female friends...

Also the girls on my facebook list: 90-95% of the time their status updates are just about
superficial things or just other stuff to get attention.
Quote:
Then, in the PUA community we were told that we have to adjust to this silly, shallow ways of communicating in order to make her interested...
How ironic ha? :lol:

Quote:
About the Great Female Con: I think this should be a mandatory book for all male humanity since it would take away much pain and suffering if men knew this, say, from the age of 18 on. The thing about prenuptial agreements alone is worth a whole life.
There is a reason that most women are going after rich guys. If they marry them and it doesn't work out they get a lot of $$$$
many women manipulate guys into not making a prenuptial agreements saying stuff like:
'You don't love me if you want to do that and etc...'

then if the marriage breaks they laugh all the way to the bank

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:54 am 

Libertas wrote:
I am also, working in the scientific community always astonished how many women work at the universities just for hunting future husbands or prestige.
Man I see evidence of this at work all the time, I was at a social gathering in a big group a couple weeks ago and my boss's wife who's havin a baby was across from me talking to this newly married woman about marriage and what useless crap they're gonna fill their houses with etc. and I could understand what they were actually saying behind the words, to me it sounded something like "oh I got a good deal on this one, mine is useful for this and that and I'm gonna train him to do this" stuff like that, comparing husbands like they're cattle (slaves would actually be more accurate), I was struggling to hide the disgust on my face lol.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:27 am 

Alchemist wrote:
Man I see evidence of this at work all the time, I was at a social gathering in a big group a couple weeks ago and my boss's wife who's havin a baby was across from me talking to this newly married woman about marriage and what useless crap they're gonna fill their houses with etc. and I could understand what they were actually saying behind the words, to me it sounded something like "oh I got a good deal on this one, mine is useful for this and that and I'm gonna train him to do this" stuff like that, comparing husbands like they're cattle (slaves would actually be more accurate), I was struggling to hide the disgust on my face lol.
There was a time that I worked in a place where around me there were mostly married women.

Some of them were talking shit about their husbands and they didn't care that everyone around was listening. Well as far as men in that place there was just Me and another guy - the rest were women. So I guess they didn't mind that two Men were listening....

That experience started to show me the ugly nature of women. It's like they have no shame whatsoever...

When I was working in places where there were mostly guys around, I never heard those guys talking shit about their women like that. Even when they had problems with their women they still kept some level of integrity.

Of course there are some guys who talk shit about their women (I'm not saying it doesn't happen) but from my experience women do it much more and with much less shame.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:48 am 

Finally made some time to read the Manipulated Man....didn't really care for the beginning but they're some good stuff farther in....

A critical man might well say that women have no self-respect. If they had, they
would never admit the incredible extent of their ignorance as happily as they do. How
easily man forgets that his own standards of honor, pride, and dignity are all instilled
in him by women and that the very masculinity of which he is so proud is but a sign of
successful manipulation. No credit goes to him at all.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:52 am 

Libertas wrote:
Edit by admin: the opening threads are here:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =17&t=1288

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =17&t=1388

After reading both "The Manipulated Man" and "The Great Female Con" I must say, Sniper was right.

He said I would be angry. I really became angry. And saw the Matrix finally every time I saw a woman act, or be dressed up, or... whatever. At the same time, a lot of the shyness and arousal I had when seeing a hot women dropped away. Good.

It was a very important step towards indifference, because the two books pulled together a lot of things that blinked up in my life at different times and places and now they are connected.

I am really astonished by the ubiquity, the sheer omnipresence of the matrix. Nothing is spared, almost no place to fall back or hide... except for being in the now and being indifferent, not falling for all the big and small games this female matrix combined with the general madness of our hedonistic consumer society plays on us every day.

And the funny part is, what keeps it alive is our big male ego and our hardwired biological needs, both exploited by women and used as a string to manipulate us. It sort of was the important red pill for me, but now I am not sure where to go now.

Anyway, I'd like to emphasize and point out one of the many briliant parts of the book:
Quote:
Of all the qualities of man, his curiosity is certainly the most impressive. This curiosity
differs basically from that of woman.
A woman takes interest only in subjects that have an immediate personal usefulness
to her. For example, if she reads a political article in the newspaper, it is highly likely
that she wants to cast a spell on some political-science student, not that she cares
about the fate of the Chinese, Israelis, or South Africans. If she looks up the names
of some Greek philosophers in the dictionary, it does not mean she has suddenly
taken an interest in Greek philosophy. It means she is trying to solve a crossword
puzzle. If she is studying the advertisements for a new car, she is not doing it with a
platonic interest in its technical features, but because she wants to own it.
Finally someone points this out! For my whole life I have been astonished how uninterested women are in most topics I liked to discuss because of my interests. They (and I mean, of course not 100% but the vast majority) are really mostly interested in superficial stuff or stuff that gives them an immediate advantage like funny experience or advatage to get something. Then, in the PUA community we were told that we have to adjust to this silly, shallow ways of communicating in order to make her interested... bullshit! These mind-dulling conversations almost drove me crazy, so I am glad that someone finally admits this. I am also, working in the scientific community always astonished how many women work at the universities just for hunting future husbands or prestige.

About the Great Female Con: I think this should be a mandatory book for all male humanity since it would take away much pain and suffering if men knew this, say, from the age of 18 on. The thing about prenuptial agreements alone is worth a whole life. I have to say, though, that in Austria the marriage laws are more balanced than in the US, for example what you earn before the marriage remains your property in case of a divorce and businesses are excluded from the partition of property during a divorce and so on, and if there is a divorce because she cheated she gets no money from you. So, I am not living in a country where these horror scenarios (like being cheated on and having to give her your wealth nevertheless) are possble, but the female mafia and matrix is working very well despite these things, too.
Now you understand the hatred I have within me, for everywhere I look there it is in my face either married or divorced the books have rung true in every way it says in that book.

I will put it to you like this I no longer care telling a bitch how I feel, everything we have done up to this point has been meaningless. Now Libertas I know you are currently lost on your path to find your way freedom but whatever you choose I hope you fulfill it with unyielding pride and Passion for yourself nothing else.

I myself have chosen the path of hate, everything I have done in my life has basically been meaningless. Honestly I would have committed suicide right now, what stop me was that I didn't want to give them the satisfaction but with no where else to go in life, and having lost all meaning to live all I didn't know what else to do.

I have chosen this path because I have nothing to lose, and my dreams are dead. Hate I have made it my Passion, my purpose, my ambition my will to live.

I don't know what you will do but I hope it will be better than my choice as you do have the support of others on this forum and better suggestions on what to do, so whatever you choose do good luck to you.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:06 am 

Resonance wrote:
I have chosen this path because I have nothing to lose, and my dreams are dead.
@Resonance
make a new list of dreams that have nothing to do with women....

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:01 pm 

Your anger doesn't serve you. Far better to let it go 8-) ...the greatest revenge is difference.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:12 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Your anger doesn't serve you. Far better to let it go 8-) ...the greatest revenge isindifference.
Fix'd! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:52 pm 

Sniper wrote:
I have seen it with girls who study with me at the university. Before and after class they only talk about superficial stuff. Same for my female friends...

that's a good thing, it means that you don't have to talk too much ;)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:06 pm 

rant wrote:
Sniper wrote:

that's a good thing, it means that you don't have to talk too much ;)
You get it don't you, rant?...you really do get it. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:09 pm 
Site Admin

I was in one of my classes a few months ago..
[The only male]

During one of the breaks, the women were discussing their various partners and husbands and things that had gone on.
I was sitting there listening quietly, observing and absorbing.

Till one of them asked me 'what do you think?'

I replied 'You talk about your men like they are pet dogs, loyal, devoted, yet stupid. You fail in your training of them because you fail to want to understand their motivations. Without understanding their motivations you will always face frustrations. On the most part you are succeeding however there are parts that frustrate you all.'

To which one replied 'I may treat him like that, my dog is easier to train though'

My reply was 'you wanted to understand your dogs motivations, you did not your husbands'

She flipped... however other women there nodded and agreed.

I summarised the conversation by saying she was more invested in her pet than her husband.

No one disagreed with me.

I took another sip of my green tea :) then went back to observing the ensuing discussion between them.

It was an enjoyable and entertaining class :ugeek:

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:10 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
I was in one of my classes a few months ago..
[The only male]

During one of the breaks, the women were discussing their various partners and husbands and things that had gone on.
I was sitting there listening quietly, observing and absorbing.

Till one of them asked me 'what do you think?'

I replied 'You talk about your men like they are pet dogs, loyal, devoted, yet stupid. You fail in your training of them because you fail to want to understand their motivations. Without understanding their motivations you will always face frustrations. On the most part you are succeeding however there are parts that frustrate you all.'

To which one replied 'I may treat him like that, my dog is easier to train though'

My reply was 'you wanted to understand your dogs motivations, you did not your husbands'

She flipped... however other women there nodded and agreed.

I summarised the conversation by saying she was more invested in her pet than her husband.

No one disagreed with me.

I took another sip of my green tea :) then went back to observing the ensuing discussion between them.

It was an enjoyable and entertaining class :ugeek:
I LIVE for moments like these! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:15 pm 
Site Admin

Nice :lol:

Attachments:
File comment: some thruth
[ attachment ]
SPITTING SOME THRUTH.jpg [ 46.98 KiB | Viewed 10812 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:13 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Your anger doesn't serve you. Far better to let it go 8-) ...the greatest revenge isindifference.
Fix'd! :mrgreen:
haha that's what I thought I said Indifference....gotta be more careful of my spelling

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:18 pm 

Dali wrote:

more funny if you note that for them their dog is more of a man than their husbands, and that's their frustration :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:11 pm 
Site Admin

rant wrote:
Dali wrote:

more funny if you note that for them their dog is more of a man than their husbands, and that's their frustration :lol:
Actually that was that made me laugh, 8-) and creep me out at the same time. :?