Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:40 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:55 am 

no matter how much I try and figure it out I'm missing something in my understanding and can't figure it out...

I know a guy who is a symp. He is not ugly but not so good looking, he has a shit job and no money, he puts women on a pedistal and yet: he had a few good looking girlfriends...

I don't get it, I can't see even one thing he was doing right and yet he had success. Kidd and anyone else who wants to try:

I know you don't know him but he must have done something right, what do you think he did right (after I told you all of the above)?

Kidd, I really tried to figure it out and I read all your posts (not just skim) and yet something (in my understanding) is missing. Think you can help me understand?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:09 am 

How hard is it? HE DOES WHATEVER THEY WANT HIM TOO. He has women...on THEIR terms...and I guess he is okay with that. :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:31 am 

Sniper, my word of advice.
Stop focusing on what the other guy is doing and keep your mind on what you are doing. to you he may display simpish qualities, but he may have a specific type of aura, energy, key , persona that fits with what these women want.
people may look at your success and say similar things about you, but they don't know your inner workings, they are just focusing on the "front,facade", this is what you are doing. you may be surprised to see how he handles these females out of other people's sight.

I am not one of those dashingly pretty dudes that women see and just start drooling over, but that doesn't stop me from having a pimp tight mentality and I do Pull VERY attractive women all the time.
people may see me and be like, " well I have more money than him, and I'm better looking than him, so why do I have this mud duck and he is strutting around with that beautiful swan?"

there are simps who are just naturals and don't even know it!
the thing is they are comfortable being who they are, you know better so you should always do better.

hope this helps. :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:35 am 

@Prodigy

thanks I think I see your point...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:37 am 

I believe this has to do with your initial nature.
some women know which men to try their bullshit on, and then there are those guys ( even though they are simps) that a woman knows that she shouldn't try to bullshit.

there are Gorilla Pimps and Gorilla Simps 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:46 am 

Prodigy wrote:
I believe this has to do with your initial nature.
some women know which men to try their bullshit on, and then there are those guys ( even though they are simps) that a woman knows that she shouldn't try to bullshit.

there are Gorilla Pimps and Gorilla Simps 8-)
Ok man, sorry I deleted my post before I saw your answer :oops:

but your answer is great, so I'll write that your reply was to my question:

there was a time (a very long time ago and before I knew what I know now) that I was willing to do what women want and I was still getting nothing.

so after seeing your reply I beleive that:
deep down I was not totally willing to do what women want and give up my power, and I guess women could smell that I was not really a symp deep inside and I was not really willing to submit to their wants. So they chose easier targets - people who they could smell that were really willing to submit to their wants...

Edit:
so I guess I was in a way: a Gorilla Simp (not that much simp, but a Gorilla and a little bit of simp..)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:02 pm 
Site Admin

Prodigy wrote:
Stop focusing on what the other guy is doing and keep your mind on what you are doing. to you he may display simpish qualities, but he may have a specific type of aura, energy, key , persona that fits with what these women want.
people may look at your success and say similar things about you, but they don't know your inner workings, they are just focusing on the "front,facade", this is what you are doing. you may be surprised to see how he handles these females out of other people's sight.
Good advice, well put :)
Sniper wrote:
I guess women could smell that I was not really a symp deep inside and I was not really willing to submit to their wants. So they chose easier targets - people who they could smell that were really willing to submit to their wants...
More than likely.

You were not being you (point1) AND you had an agenda that you were hiding, not just from them but from yourself (see point 1)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:38 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
You were not being you (point1) AND you had an agenda that you were hiding, not just from them but from yourself (see point 1)
yes that is true...