Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:13 pm 

Hey Kidd,

so we talked about how hard it is to find a keeper. Now we also mentioned that good and balanced alpha males are also rare...

do you think women know the above?
if so, why are so many women still playing games?

example from now:

(I met this chick went out with her twice, I feel that she likes me and everything but she is still playing games. Well I have no patience for silly games and if she does that again I'm ending it with her and she can play games with someone else...)

And I know women are testing men but even for 'tests' I have limited amount of patience..

I thought she was a keeper but now I doubt it...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:23 pm 

Remember...women THINK they know what they WANT in a man, but most really have no fucking idea what they really NEED in a man.

My keeper put me through a coupla tests...one in particular, she wanted me to call her consecutively for 3-4 days (initiate contact) before she would reciprocate...I thought that was some bullshit and I normally wouldn't do it, but my gut told me it was okay in this instance. Lord knows I've put a few tests on her as well...and she has passed them all with flying colors.

When you meet a real, bonafide keeper there will be NO doubt. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:40 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
My keeper put me through a coupla tests...one in particular, she wanted me to call her consecutively for 3-4 days (initiate contact) before she would reciprocate..
Thank you Kidd,
I think this girl I have dated is not a 'keeper'.

I didn't understand the part above, she told you that you have to call her and that she won't call you?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:47 pm 

Sniper wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
My keeper put me through a coupla tests...one in particular, she wanted me to call her consecutively for 3-4 days (initiate contact) before she would reciprocate..
Thank you Kidd,
I think this girl I have dated is not a 'keeper'.

I didn't understand the part above, she told you that you have to call her and that she won't call you?
Yup...she said that it was her way of confirming that I was REALLY interested in her. So, I did it...I gave her the ball and let her run with it for awhile...then I stole it back and have retained possession ever since. ;) 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:08 pm 

cool 8-) I like that...
Thanks Kidd ;)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:19 pm 

No prob...sometimes you have to give a little bit to get a WHOLE LOT! ;) :lol: 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:49 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
My keeper put me through a coupla tests...
The Kidd!! wrote:
Lord knows I've put a few tests on her as well
The Kidd!! wrote:
Discuss

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:39 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Discuss
i want to know what kind of tests you out on her

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:20 pm 

rant wrote:
i want to know what kind of tests you out on her
I know: he farted after sex :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:05 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Discuss
Haha...and I wouldn't call farting after sex a test per se...it's just something I do. :lol:

I think where 'Grinus is going with this (assuming our psychic link is functioning properly), is that I should clarify a few things... :ugeek:

A keeper that is once bitten twice shy is going to want to make sure that whomever she decides to invest in is worthy of her investment. Therefore, she will test you. The difference between a golddiggin' ass hoe's tests and a keepers tests are night and day. Like how I said my keeper wanted to know beyond the shadow of any measurable doubt that I was VERY interested in, so she insisted that I call her first for several days...my gut told me she was worth it so I did. She is big on family...so it was imperative to meet her folks. Another test...but I did that too because I felt she was worth it. I know for a fact that her mom isn't a big fan of me...maybe my age plays a part but mostly it's because she doesn't want her daughter becoming barefoot and pregnant before she finishes school. In spite of her mom's temporary disapproval of me, she still deals with me...another 'test' of mine passed.

I slept with her almost a month after we met...very long for me, and pretty quick for her. I didn't mind tho...I really was enjoying her company and getting to know HER...besides I was still having sex with my usuals. :mrgreen:

My tests are less tests and more gauging responses to different situations and scenarios. I had told her when we met that was wrapping up school and really didn't have a lot of money at the moment. She would then take ME out to dinner, movies, massages and pay. No fuss, no problem. The few times I would pay I always (and still to this day) have to stop her from pulling her wallet out. I live 40 minutes away from her, and she always drives to see me cause she still lives with her folks. She never complains about gas, time or anything. As we all know gas prices are getting ridiculous. Last week when she came over, I pulled out 20 dollars and told her, look I know gas is high, I appreciate you coming out here to see me, blah blah blah. She just looked at me and said, "I know you really don't expect me to take that, do you?" Best part is, had she taken the money I would have thought nothing of it...gas prices are HIGH. But she didn't, and that really shocked and surprised me in a VERY good way.

No slouch in the looks department either...I was at the mall with her today...I was paying for some T-Shirts I wanted and she walked away to look at something. I after I was rung up I walked over to where she was (a ways behind me) and she told me how this guy strolled up and hit on her as SOON as she was striking distance away from me. Told me the whole interaction, and the second thing out her mouth was 'I'm with my boyfriend.'.

If I tell her to do something, she'll do it. She's not a mindless slave, mind you...I couldn't get her to do retarded demeaning shit...but just little things like, "Hold this" without the please, or 'Wait for me over there"; "Pick that up"; 'Go put this in the trunk"; "Hold this"...I know it sounds trivial to some of you but you can't BUY that kind of compliance nowadays. Most women I've dealt with might be like, "You got two hands, YOU hold it", or just attitude in general. All this woman wants to do is please me. She even buys things for my son...and my crazy ass baby mama hasn't even let me let her meet him yet.

It's actions like that...that let me know that I've stumbled upon a keeper. No doubt in my mind. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:18 am 

Quote:
I had told her when we met that was wrapping up school and really didn't have a lot of money at the moment.
kidd,that was very interesting and something to think about, becasue some parts sound like you are qualifiying yourself but i understand that it is not the case.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:27 am 

rant wrote:
Quote:
I had told her when we met that was wrapping up school and really didn't have a lot of money at the moment.
kidd,that was very interesting and something to think about, becasue some parts sound like you are qualifiying yourself but i understand that it is not the case.
In a way, we both qualified for each OTHER...but yes, you could say that I was...I was just trying to let her know what she was getting into. That said, I don't mind qualifying myself for someone I feel is worth qualifying for. I'm always upfront about my son too...not too many woman are that sincerely eager to care for a man's child from another woman. So many things about her just scream 'KEEPER!' to me. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:14 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
In a way, we both qualified for each OTHER...but yes, you could say that I was...I was just trying to let her know what she was getting into. That said, I don't mind qualifying myself for someone I feel is worth qualifying for. I'm always upfront about my son too...not too many woman are that sincerely eager to care for a man's child from another woman. So many things about her just scream 'KEEPER!' to me. 8-)
ok, it is about trusting your gut, you knew she was a potential keeper so you don't have problems to show some vulnerability and if you are not afraid of that it turns into strength and it's somthing she wil appreciate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:24 pm 

rant wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
ok, it is about trusting your gut, you knew she was a potential keeper so you don't have problems to show some vulnerability and if you are not afraid of that it turns into strength and it's somthing she wil appreciate
Precisely! :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:08 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
I think where 'Grinus is going with this (assuming our psychic link is functioning properly), is that I should clarify a few things... :ugeek:
Spot on Kidd :)

Nicely explained also.
The Kidd!! wrote:
Last week when she came over, I pulled out 20 dollars and told her, look I know gas is high, I appreciate you coming out here to see me, blah blah blah. She just looked at me and said, "I know you really don't expect me to take that, do you?" Best part is, had she taken the money I would have thought nothing of it...gas prices are HIGH. But she didn't, and that really shocked and surprised me in a VERY good way.
Always brings a smile to my face :)

Good girl :D
rant wrote:
Right.
The same goes for her, to you.

This is related to the comments recently about her being able to relax and let it all hang out when around 'that man', rather than 'those boys'

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:35 am 

Wow, some great stuff here, lot's to digest! Like Kidd says there will be some qualifying on both parts to see if you're one of the good ones from each others perspective...and now I have a suspicion 'grinus and Kidd are like the Corsican brothers or some shit...lol

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."