Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:48 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:29 am 

Hey Kidd, we touched this subject a bit here:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=880

and I know some thing are hard to put into words but I would appriciate whatever you can do...

I have a question and I'll split it into two:

1. what is your definition of feminine and masculine energy?
(I don't think it's how Jari described it in the thread above, or maybe I just don't understand him properly....)

2. What advise can you give on how to feel feminine energy and not lose the masculine power?

*you said that logic has to do a lot with masculine\being a man and that you use logic to switch from one state to another (from feminine to masculine). But masculine energy I think is more than just logic power. For example when I look at David X vs. Zan : you can clearly see that David X is a very masculine strong guy and Zan is kind of gay (and they are both very logical)

*and you also said you never repressed the feminine side in you, But for someone who has: do you have any practical things he can do to 'find it' again?

anyone else who wants to give his two cents here, comments will be appriciated :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:50 pm 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
For example when I look at David X vs. Zan : you can clearly see that David X is a very masculine strong guy and Zan is kind of gay (and they are both very logical)
Personally I do not see Zan as being very logical.

Not in the way I would describe it.

Watch the two of them present information, it is like night and day.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:14 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Personally I do not see Zan as being very logical.

Not in the way I would describe it.

Watch the two of them present information, it is like night and day.
actually you are right, Zan is more emotional (or to put it better: emotional sucker for women, kissing their asses). David is not trying to make women like him and just says whatever he wants and thinks- no matter how rough it sounds sometimes...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:23 am 

Let me give it a go.
Sniper wrote:
I have a question and I'll split it into two:

1. what is your definition of feminine and masculine energy?
(I don't think it's how Jari described it in the thread above, or maybe I just don't understand him properly....)
My defenition of feminine energy is:"Vibe/action/way of behaving/way of being that portraits typical feminine charachteristics".
General postive feminine characteristics in my idea are: nurturing qualities (espacially for their own children), being better at understanding and feeling people, taking less risks/being more save, being more emotional yet (as I have the idea) being more emtioanally though as well.
General bad feminine characteristics in my idea are: to easily change opinions or let themselfes be infulenced by others/friends/society, focus to much on what they can get/recieve instead of achieving it themselfes, for sake of safety for their themselfes or their childeren being able to do bad/mean things without much hesitation.

My defenition of male energy is:"Vibe/action/way of behaving/way of being that portraits typical male charachteristics".
General positive male (energy) characteristics in my idea are: More foccused at achieving/reaching goals/things, having a more giving nature to people in need and in general, More go by creating their own opinions and opions of people then by what others (society/people/friends) tell them to think, More stable when it comes to behaviour and opinions.
General bad male characteristics in my idea are: not so emotionally though (as they want to pretend to be) and thus doing things that are bad for themselves out of that; To strongheaded on a idea(s)/opinion(s) and therefore not being flexible enough to deal with the changing world and going into "battles" over it; Doing bad/hurtfull things to achieve/reach goals because of (over)valuing achieving something alot.
Sniper wrote:
2. What advise can you give on how to feel feminine energy and not lose the masculine power?
First I think the common perception, that I get bombarrded with in my society. is a wrong one. And that is the one, that I need to get in touch with my feminine side. Because the underlying tone of it is, that it's better (read: feminine enerhy/qualities are better then male energy/qualties), which I entirely disagree with. Imo both are equally good or bad (from whichever point you want to look at it) and qequally valuable and necessairy in this world.

I think it depends on the person, where the balance is. Also depending on genes you're born with. So for some the balance for that man lies more on the male side, and for others more on the feminine side.
I think not loosing the masculine power, lies in seeing that the qualities of the masculine energy are not bad/negative (as in my society many seem to like to portrait it). Just that it has good and bad points, just as the feminine energy has.
The best one can do imo, it to try to incorporate and value the positive qualities of the feminine side as well. But never at the cost of bashing/undervaluing the masculine side/energy. If one does that at the cost of bashing/undervaluing the opposite energy, one has fallen into an negative aspect of an energy imo. Which is not healthy, imo.
Sniper wrote:
For example when I look at David X vs. Zan : you can clearly see that David X is a very masculine strong guy and Zan is kind of gay (and they are both very logical)
To me, it seems that Zan is by nature more feminie. I guess, therefore by his making/nature; his personal balance of energy lies much more on the feminie side as DavidX does.
To add, it seems (I might percieve it wrongly) that you bash the balance of energy of Zan a bit because you find it to much on the feminine side. And see it as less, then DavidX who's balance of energy lies much more on the masculine side.
this makes it seem asif you think the feminine energy to be as less (valuable/strong), compared to the masculine energy. I have to disagree with that, because I do belive and think they are equally valuable/strong yet at the same time different. So feminine and male energy are not equal in the sense that they are totally defferent, but they are equal imo when it comes to "putting" value/strongness to them.
Sniper wrote:
never repressed the feminine side in you, But for someone who has: do you have any practical things he can do to 'find it' again?
I would suggest.
Stop bashing the femnine energy/side. And seeing guys with feminine energy/qualities/sides as less then men with only/merely/just masculine energy/qualities/sides.
Start to see, that inviting feminine energy, doesn't have to mean bashing/devaluing masculine energy (although many do, do that). So just watch you don't and never bash the masculine energy in you (nor the feminine energy in you). Thus never engage in bashing the positive sides of male and female energy, and trying avoid in parttaking in the negative sides that the masculine and feminine energies also have.

My pennies/ideas.
Hope what wrote was put down logical, and now I'm going to be in the sun. Finally spring!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 pm 

very good and intrsting scarface,

I would have to read it again and give it more thought :geek: . I'm not bashing the feminine BTW...
I just used Zan and David X as an example and yes, I'm making fun of Zan a little bit cause I don't like him and his men bashing ideas ;)
it seems like he 'sold out' other men in exchange for female attention. some won't agree with this but that's how I see it (and many of the former Amorati dudes will agree with me)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:54 pm 

Quote:
it seems like he 'sold out' other men in exchange for female attention. some won't agree with this but that's how I see it (and many of the former Amorati dudes will agree with me)
Ive always thought this... :ugeek:

He's basically Cypher enjoying his steak while he sells out his comrades to the Agents.

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:05 am 

Sniper wrote:
I'm not bashing the feminine BTW...
That's good, both energies have their good and bad points imo.
Sniper wrote:
I'm making fun of Zan a little bit cause I don't like him and his men bashing ideas ;)
if that guy is bashing the male/masculine energy, then I do also think it's a bad thing. And we have all the reasons to bash him for that.
I noticed, that very few people (male and females) can "go to/appriciate" (an aspect of) feminine energy without bashing male energy/aspects. And also the other way around.
I just prefer to be on guard for the bad sides of both enrgies, and try to protect myself to falling victim to it. And appriciating the good aspects of both energies and trying to add to myself/my personality as well. At least to the extend that it feels good/balanced for myself.
Sniper wrote:
I don't know much about him. But if so, he's a fucking faggot imo. And I suggest to let the bashing continue :evil:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:13 am 

scarface wrote:
Sniper wrote:
I don't know much about him. But if so, he's a fucking faggot imo. And I suggest to let the bashing continue :evil:
well at least two people that are here saw it too (Alchemist and The Kidd) so it can't be just my imagination :) I have spoke to a few more that are not here...

also I liked what you said about the dark side or 'not good qualities' of the feminine. For too long I thought that feminine was like this perfect pure energy- it isn't...

in today we are being brainwashed that masculine is bad and feminine is pure and good- it isn't like that. Feminine has it's faults and dark sides just like the masculine so no energy is all good.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:20 pm 

scarface wrote:
And I suggest to let the bashing continue :evil:
I don´t. Healthy criticism is always welcome, but like
Napoleon Hill once wrote;

"If you must slander someone, dont speak it, but write it.
Write it in the sand, near the water's edge."