Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:37 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:38 am 

or in your words: any symp (AFC) can get laid, it's having women on your terms that most guys don't achieve. You said that a symp will submit to women's wants and not 'needs' so he might get some because a woman will feel sympathy for him, but he will not get women on his terms...

If that is so then how come so many guys are not getting anything and as a result: the seduction community is so popular....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:59 am 

Because most guys problem isn't getting laid, per se...most guys turn become socially retarded around women.

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:28 am 

Ok I see...
and hot women usually have a lot of guys giving them attention and submiting to their wants.
So in general: when you said that an AFC\symp can get laid- it would probably not be with hot women for the most part. Am I right?

unless the symp is rich for example and then he can attract a hot woman gold digger...
or if the symp is lucky enough to pull a hot woman who does not know she is hot
or never had any attention (but this is usually rare....)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:50 am 

Sniper, like Kidd said.
SOME Men become awkward around women they like. think about it, most seduction blogs are filled with questions from young guys asking questions on how to approach a specific broad.
They have their "crush" on such a pedestal that they don't want to fuck up on any type of interaction with said female. on the other hand Tricks and Simps have no problem getting poon. all they have to do is look for females who are easily swayed by vanity and they can get sexual gratification.

oh and you are wrong with the second question.
not because a women is HOT, that doesn't mean that simps can't get with em.
remember that a lot of "HOT" females have self esteem problems. they may get a lot of attention and have a lot of males to choose from, but that doesn't mean they aren't quick to drop drawz if they can get something from a man who can give it away freely. some women don't value sex unless it is coming from a man who they care for.
Look at a Pimp and a Hoe.
a Hoe will have sex with thousands of men, get their money, but the pimp is the only one that stimulates her mentally.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:33 am 

@enelkei

thanks I see your point. However a lot of the Amorati guys on Zan's crue (for example) have plenty of sympathy towards women's Wants and yet most of them are not getting results...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:16 pm 

Sniper wrote:
@enelkei

thanks I see your point. However a lot of the Amorati guys on Zan's crue (for example) have plenty of sympathy towards women's Wants and yet most of them are not getting results...
Where exactly are we going with this? :|

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:25 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Sniper wrote:
@enelkei

Where exactly are we going with this? :|
that I still don't get it :|
I gave the Amorati guys just as an example: simps, have sympathy for women, giving women what they Want And still not getting results....

so the whole 'any simp can get laid by showing sympathy for women and giving women what they Want' - still doesn't ring true....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:14 pm 

Sniper have you ever played any old school video games like Mario or Contra? :geek:
if you have, then you probabely know that there are certain codes you can enter to gain a cheat, which will give you an upper hand in playing the game ( i.e extra lives, more points, ammunition, etc.), but at the same time, these same games if you take the time to analyze them, you will see that they follow a specific pattern or program ( like in Contra, you can stand in the corner and shoot all day because the enemy will always appear there thus making your points go up) anyway, even though you have entered these cheats, there are still weaknesses ( i.e, you can still die).
so these "Amorati" , even though they use Sympathy ( cheats), they get to a point with these women and they will always have lots of female "friends" ( extra lives), if they are lucky , they will act quickly before these women drop them in the LJBF zone ( losing a life) and get the sex. but from my experience, all that PUA stuff only gets you so far. if these Amorati spent time to analyze the woman they would see patterns which in turn shows them that they don't really need to use sympathy to get sex from them.

if you didn't play any of those games, then you won't understand this analogy.
Sniper, STOP WORRYING ABOUT SIMPS! that is not healthy behaviour!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:22 pm 

@enelkei

yea I played those games and I remember how in Contra you can just stand in the corner and shoot because the enemy will always appear there :)
and I also remember the patterns in Mario. In Golden Axe it's even easier because you can go and stand in a specific point and some of the enemies just fall into the chasm without you having to do anything :lol:

Thanks I think I get it now. Great analogy....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:29 pm 

AWESOME ANALOGY...I just got into work so I really couldn't elaborate. Very well put and thought out! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:24 pm 
Site Admin

Really nicely explained enelkei - LOVE the analogy :)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.