Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:41 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:44 pm 

So this is just my curiosity getting the best of me. Obviously with your built up status in life Kidd it helps attract more women. But my question is how many bad apples does it tend to pull into your life? I feel like if you have more status it also increases the chances of attracting shallow or gold digging women. How often do you encounter these types of women?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:21 pm 

freespirit422 wrote:
So this is just my curiosity getting the best of me. Obviously with your built up status in life Kidd it helps attract more women. But my question is how many bad apples does it tend to pull into your life? I feel like if you have more status it also increases the chances of attracting shallow or gold digging women. How often do you encounter these types of women?
All the time actually...they are fun to play with. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:48 am 

it amuse you becasue you don't really need them as a complement to who you are?

cuz that's someting i'm starting to experience,but i'm confused about if it is a good thing, but it feels good to me

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:59 am 

rant wrote:
it amuse you becasue you don't really need them as a complement to who you are?

cuz that's someting i'm starting to experience,but i'm confused about if it is a good thing, but it feels good to me
Exactly. I see who they are...I see their aim and I see their game. So, I just enjoy the game. See, the typical gold digger thinks she is gonna get you sprung off the pussy and then start hitting you for money and favors...they never expect that I'm going to fuck them completely silly...then the tables are turned because THEY become the ones who are whipped on DICK! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:01 pm 
Site Admin

freespirit422 wrote:
and
The Kidd!! wrote:
Exactly. I see who they are...I see their aim and I see their game. So, I just enjoy the game. See, the typical gold digger thinks she is gonna get you sprung off the pussy and then start hitting you for money and favors...they never expect that I'm going to fuck them completely silly...then the tables are turned because THEY become the ones who are whipped on DICK! :lol:
I have found more and more recently they skirt around me quite carefully.
This to some degree has gone on for years, it has become more pronounced recently.

I have tired of the games, they somehow sense that before we even speak, more than likely because I do not fawn over them. They also fail to connect at all when we do speak/interact and start acting like lost little girls who are not getting their way.

I do not even have to call them on their game, they can see it is not going to work. If I act myself then we do not connect at all, if I play to them we do, they rarely play to me and if they do then their act falls apart in front of my eyes fairly quickly.

The more your shit is together the less the two of you will connect, even if one or the other plays the game. The guy can play along then spring them as Kidd says, it is up to you. What you have to ask yourself is if you want to play the game - or be yourself?

[dont get me wrong, it is fun to see the tables turned on them and for them to bow to the dick, instead of the man bowing to them. The kicker is, really, inside, they are that shallow/gold digger/bad apple - do you really want to be with someone like that?]

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:36 pm 

Quote:
[dont get me wrong, it is fun to see the tables turned on them and for them to bow to the dick, instead of the man bowing to them. The kicker is, really, inside, they are that shallow/gold digger/bad apple - do you really want to be with someone like that?]
Answer is no...and I go thru my spurts of enjoying the game and growing weary of it. But yeah, I don't plan to retire with a superficial woman. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:21 pm 

Quote:
The more your shit is together the less the two of you will connect, even if one or the other plays the game. The guy can play along then spring them as Kidd says, it is up to you. What you have to ask yourself is if you want to play the game - or be yourself?
I've always favored being myself. Ideally I don't even want those kind of women in my life. Some guys may enjoy playing the game, but I'm just not one of those guys.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:51 am 

freespirit422 wrote:
Quote:
I've always favored being myself. Ideally I don't even want those kind of women in my life. Some guys may enjoy playing the game, but I'm just not one of those guys.
When you get to my level...where it becomes too easy most of the time, playing then reversing the game helps break up the monotony sometimes. 8-)