Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:23 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:05 pm 

I have experienced weird behaviour with women in the past and today that I wonder if you could clear up for me.

Such as
What do you do when she pushes her boobs up against your arm? That was enjoyable!

I had a girlfriend a while back and just as we started being together she put this pretty nice picture up of herself on her social networking profile, one of those boobs out arm holding the camera myspace girl style pictures, and it was a lot nicer looking than her usual ones, its as if she only put it up because I was going out with her, what was really happening there?
Was she trying to attract someone else?

Just today I was at a job interview and at one point we were asked to talk to eachother, I was talking to this nice mexican girl, she put her head and her arm in my space a few times when we weren't talking to eachother but that could have been a coincedence, however while I was talking to her she started to unconciously lick her lips and I felt a rather pleasant thud in my body at the site of it. Did that mean she liked me?
Because I did have her laughing an awful lot.

Last edited by Azriel on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:07 pm 

NOTHING IS COINCIDENCE. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:09 pm 

Okay, but what do I do when she pushes her boobs against my arm or that question about the social networking picture?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:16 pm 

Boobs? Nothing...mentally note it as a DEAD GIVEAWAY of interest and that's it.

Picture? Too random. Could be anything...not saying it couldnt be what you think but it could be for any number of random ass reasons. In matters such as those, trust your gut! :geek:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:44 pm 
Site Admin

Aztecsfinest wrote:
What do you do when she pushes her boobs up against your arm? That was enjoyable!
She is trying to get you to notice her, and also giving you a free feel of how firm her boobs are.
Enjoy it , give her the space to carry on with it, let her enjoy it also and she will.

She did not do this by mistake! It was on purpose!
Aztecsfinest wrote:
I had a girlfriend a while back and just as we started being together she put this pretty nice picture up of herself on her social networking profile, one of those boobs out arm holding the camera myspace girl style pictures, and it was a lot nicer looking than her usual ones, its as if she only put it up because I was going out with her, what was really happening there?
Who the hell knows, there was a reason though, somewhere in her.
It may not make sense to anyone, least of all her.

It is just a photo.
Aztecsfinest wrote:
Just today I was at a job interview and at one point we were asked to talk to eachother, I was talking to this nice mexican girl, she put her head and her arm in my space a few times when we weren't talking to eachother but that could have been a coincedence, however while I was talking to her she started to unconciously lick her lips and I felt a rather pleasant thud in my body at the site of it. Did that mean she liked me?
Because I did have her laughing an awful lot.
Quite a few unconcious signs.

It does not necessarily mean she liked you.
She was relaxed around you and attracted by something about you.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:31 pm 

THank you both you rawk!
I thought licking of the lips was an IOI though.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:48 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
THank you both you rawk!
I thought licking of the lips was an IOI though.
If they are not chapped, then maybe. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:37 am 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
Yes, she was trying to get male attention from the pic and also compete with other girls (Gaurantee she was a low self-esteemer looking for validation). I would have ended it there, I don't fuck around.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:12 pm 

ManniJa wrote:
Aztecsfinest wrote:
Yes, she was trying to get male attention from the pic and also compete with other girls (Gaurantee she was a low self-esteemer looking for validation). I would have ended it there, I don't fuck around.
Thats what i was thinking! Right after our second date she started texting me about some man she just met and a while later broke up with me, she was fuckin crazy!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:36 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
ManniJa wrote:
Aztecsfinest wrote:
Thats what i was thinking! Right after our second date she started texting me about some man she just met and a while later broke up with me, she was fuckin crazy!
:?